Are these types of girls common in Russia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Are these types of girls common in Russia?

Post by Tsar »

Yulia Dorosh

Vera, the girl from this thread
viewtopic.php?t=21038&highlight=

jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

When I was in Ukraine I saw all kinds of women hotter than those too duds. . . Or maybe I just have different tastes, I still don't know. Guys posts pics of girls on here that I don't feel much for, and then I remember my trip to Ukraine. I'm not even a horny guy and what I saw there, I didn't know even know existed. The girls looked superhuman in the looks department. Not just 10% of them, but more like half of them. But I also noticed different parts of Ukraine had different caliber of women. I went to Kharkov and after viewing lots of pics on-line, that place is better than other Ukrainian cities for hot women.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Yeah, there's plenty of hot women in Ukraine and Russia. Just don't expect the type of girl that takes selfies and had her own website to be wife material.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Those two girls are very average for Ukraine or Russia. As jtest28 mentioned, much better ones are available all around once you step off the plane. And he also correct about Kharkov, I think East Ukraine is where it's at for good looking women.

AMAZING point about women looking so good you have never imagined. Right on the spot, many American guys DO NOT EVEN KNOW how good women can look, until they go to Ukraine or Russia. Then they feel like they are sleeping or were sleeping their whole life. Many of them also feel deceived and lied to, since Hollywood movies show Russian girls as old, fat grandmothers mostly.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

have2fly wrote: AMAZING point about women looking so good you have never imagined. Right on the spot, many American guys DO NOT EVEN KNOW how good women can look, until they go to Ukraine or Russia.Then they feel like they are sleeping or were sleeping their whole life. Many of them also feel deceived and lied to, since Hollywood movies show Russian girls as old, fat grandmothers mostly.
Another thing I like about Ukraine and Russia, is that unlike America, where almost every good looking girl has a boyfriend, there are a lot of good looking women in Ukraine and Russia that DO NOT have boyfriends.

Ladislav talked about how he was surprised just how many women in the US had boyfriends. Even women who looked like human whale shit had boyfriends and almost every hot women he met in the US had a boyfriend. He said this is not the case in Russia and Ukraine (he grew up living in both of those countries).

Just trying to find a good looking girl in America who doesn't have a boyfriend is like trying to find the arch of covenant! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

The funny thing is, even though those two girls are average in EE, they would be considered perfect 10's in the States, and every slobbering beta would be all over them offering to buy them the Sun and Moon.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Bane wrote:The funny thing is, even though those two girls are average in EE, they would be considered perfect 10's in the States, and every slobbering beta would be all over them offering to buy them the Sun and Moon.
I have never seen a girl in America that looked as perfect as those two. I haven't even seen girls that look as good as them in movies or anywhere so they are the only image I have in my mind that I could consider a perfect 10. It's difficult for someone to imagine something they never seen.

The majority of girls in America fall within the unattractive category, then it's average girls in America, and 7s and above are extremely small. Seeing a girl like that would have most American guys fighting to have her because she would be like a goddess in America.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Bane wrote:The funny thing is, even though those two girls are average in EE, they would be considered perfect 10's in the States, and every slobbering beta would be all over them offering to buy them the Sun and Moon.

Yup, and this reveals the main problem with American men. They did their part in creating the monsters we have for American women. Some parts of the USA are worse than others, but if you were to bring a very attractive, humble, sweet foreign women to Las Vegas, NV, she'd be completely wrecked within a year. Even if she was happily married before she moved, she'd be divorced within a year. She'd feel like a goddess there and THAT, my friends, is the problem...
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Your serious about that, so a decent to good looking guy who works out regularly and is thin athletic could have a shot at that or better?