Older Russian/Ukrainian Women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Older Russian/Ukrainian Women?

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Check out this excerpt from a letter that I got from a woman on Anastasiaweb who's 6 years older than I am (I'm 48, she's 54). Her words are in blue. I'm not going to reply to her, but if I were, I would use the words in red below.

"I see we are in the same generation but still hope you don't mind small age gap."
LMAO You think that 6 years my senior is a small age gap?
"It is very nice to meet a man my age and I have seen many ladies at my agency and I hope you are already tired of half-naked babies sending you letters every day."
An 18-year-old female is a young woman, not a baby. And why in the world would you think that I'm tired of looking at scantily-clad, sexy young women? LOL. If you want to sell yourself, tell me about your positives instead of trying to tear down your competition
"You look like a serious man and I hope you realize they cant really be that serious about what they do here. Let’s be realistic (I don’t want to offend you in anyway) only 1 from 10 might be interested in a man 20-30 years older than her. But with me you will not play any game like that. I know what for I am here and hope you do too."
Now why would I be offended if you tell me that I don't stand a chance with a young woman? Bitch. Besides, even 1 in 10 is great odds.

"So write me back if you are still interested in me"
Absolutely. Please hold your breath until you get my reply.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Anastasiaweb is a scam site with fabricated letters. I don't know why you even entertain it.

They will try anything - young women, old women, women the same age. Anything to get your $$$.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Voyager1 wrote:Anastasiaweb is a scam site with fabricated letters. I don't know why you even entertain it.

They will try anything - young women, old women, women the same age. Anything to get your $$$.
Anastasiaweb will never get a penny from me. But damn, those photos are nice to look at :D
They may want to give those women some coaching on how to write letters, though.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

It's amazing what a pound of makeup will do.

The girls in the photos are not the ones doing the letter writing though. The ones writing the letters and chatting are paid site operators. Their goal is to keep you paying on the site as long as possible before the house of cards collapses.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Voyager1 wrote:It's amazing what a pound of makeup will do.
Good point. They can make those women look like totally different people. Sometimes they'll look gorgeous in their profile pics, then they'll send you more candid pics in a private message and they look ordinary or worse. And sometimes they'll update their profile pics and the new pics have no resemblance to the photos they posted 6 months ago.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I know one guy who used the site you mentioned. He spent thousands on chat and further thousands travelling in Ukraine trying to meet the girls he was supposedly chatting with. He was only able to meet a few of them but only with an interpreter ($20/hr) and expensive restaurant or café. He is 54 and all the girls were early 20s. The ones he did meet eventually told him that he was too old for them (after sucking off him financially).

The good side of the story is he was able to get laid with one of the interpreters he hired. He invited the interpreter up to his apartment and they got drunk. So that was the only positive aspect from of trip. I think he still uses the site because the site makes him believe he can get a 20 something.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Voyager1 wrote:I know one guy who used the site you mentioned. He spent thousands on chat and further thousands travelling in Ukraine trying to meet the girls he was supposedly chatting with. He was only able to meet a few of them but only with an interpreter ($20/hr) and expensive restaurant or café. He is 54 and all the girls were early 20s. The ones he did meet eventually told him that he was too old for them (after sucking off him financially).

The good side of the story is he was able to get laid with one of the interpreters he hired. He invited the interpreter up to his apartment and they got drunk. So that was the only positive aspect from of trip. I think he still uses the site because the site makes him believe he can get a 20 something.
Wow. Is this guy wealthy? If so, why doesn't he just move to the Ukraine for a few months and meet girls the old-fashioned way? Does he look decent for a 54-year-old? And why hasn't he learned his lesson yet about using Anastasiaweb?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

No the guy is not that wealthy. He's an American working as a teacher in China. He is overweight. He thinks a Ukrainian girl is going to marry him and move with him to China.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Voyager1 wrote:No the guy is not that wealthy. He's an American working as a teacher in China. He is overweight. He thinks a Ukrainian girl is going to marry him and move with him to China.
Why in the world did that interpreter decide to sleep with him?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

And he told me his interpreter was very thin. So it was weird.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I wonder if Anastasiaweb recruits girls directly from modeling agencies? I'd bet that models working in Eastern Europe don't make nearly as much money as models working in the West and would be happy to supplement their income by scamming clueless, lonely men.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

No. They recruit from help wanted ads. I think though that very rarely does the girl in the photo do the actual chat (unless she's hired as a chat operator). These are paid chat operators.

But when the guy does come to town and wants to meet the girl, they fill her in on the correspondence and the guy can meet but only with an interpreter. The interpreter is usually $20/hr and that is split with the girl. They milk him other ways - taxi, apartment, restaurants, etc.
Last edited by Voyager1 on December 13th, 2016, 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Why do you think they're all models Hero? Most of them are just very average looking. However they are invited to a photo / makeup session where the makeup is caked on.

Lipstick on a pig is still a pig.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Voyager1 wrote:Why do you think they're all models Hero? Most of them are just very average looking. However they are invited to a photo / makeup session where the makeup is caked on.

Lipstick on a pig is still a pig.
Oh sure, I realize that many of them are just pigs with lipstick; but still, there are also quite a few who are genuinely drop-dead gorgeous.