Older Russian/Ukrainian Women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Older Russian/Ukrainian Women?

Post by Winston »

Wow this 37 year old Ukrainian woman looks hot and young!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info156847.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow can you believe SEXY BOMBSHELL Ukrainian woman is 40? Unbelievable! Ouch!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info157274.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Wow can you believe SEXY BOMBSHELL Ukrainian woman is 40? Unbelievable! Ouch!

She looks better than most American women in their 20's do! She is 5' 8" and weighs 125 lbs. and is divorced with a 13 year old boy. She certainly got a "rise" out of me! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:Can you believe this Ukraine woman is 42? No way!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info138911.htm

Wow!!!! This hot Ukrainian woman looks more like she is age 22-24 rather than 42!!! She is exactly my age and wouldn't mind dating someone who looks that
good and youthful.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

LOL I know the site admin is in bed with A Forkedup Affair, but he totally hijacked this kid's thread. Nothing wrong with trying to make a buck even if I think the business is a rip off. But with that being said I'd like to get back to his question with some actual advice that might help.

He's going to date women a little bit older. That's going to happen. And I really see no problem with that. BUT the other members are right to say don't marry them. You will regret it. So do yourself a favor and date to your hearts content.

I've got to give you credit as I agree that 26 to 32 is the right age of woman to get serious with. So major props for figuring that out. I can say as a 31 year old male that I am just now starting to seek out a serious partner. So by all means date whatever age you want. By the time you get a good feel for these foreign women a few years will have passed. Then the women you like will be your age or younger like in my case. Then you will recognize the traits of a quality woman as you will have dated and spent time with many.

So date for a least a couple of years to figure out what's up. But I'd wait at least til my late 20s before getting serious. So many guys regret not waiting. Don't be that guy. Enjoy life, gain experience, then pick your ideal partner. When you are 50 you don't wait a lump dick because you can't get it up for grandma. You'll want a younger woman then. So you need to wait or you will end up getting divorced at mid age for sure. And then at 50 you'll be like a lot of guys on here that end up forking women with less class in hard up countries due to the age difference.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow can you believe she's 47? No way! Impossible. So sexy.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info167605.htm

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Winston wrote:Wow can you believe she's 47? No way! Impossible. So sexy.
Nope. Just incredible.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

The advantage of a diet lacking American junk food, which is absolutely horrid. A victory of image and marketing over substance.

Then again, you have those Russian babuskas that will break your back, as wide as they are tall. Built like a brick.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:Wow can you believe SEXY BOMBSHELL Ukrainian woman is 40? Unbelievable! Ouch!

Winston,

I know you make money off these ads. Pretty much, outfits like Anastasia and FA are low level rackets with models posing and paid letter writers running up the man fool's tab.

If these chicks are so AVAILABLE , why don't you get yourself one?
At the very least, don't feel bad about taking every dollar you can from FA. Lol
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Most of the profiles / photos on AFA's site are eye candy to get you to go on the tour. Even during the (fake) correspondence you will be encouraged to go on the tour. Then the girl who's been writing you religiously and encouraging you to go on the tour can't quite make it for those particular socials - but there are plenty of other girls who attend the socials. You can be assured of that. It's typical bait & switch. Very beautiful women posted on their site but for the most part just average looking women who turn up at the socials. For most guys though this is enough. They have been denied love so long that even very average looking women who pay them attention seem appealing.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Yeap it's amazing what hair / makeup / photoshop will do. Having said that this is a very natural looking woman who has taken care of herself and doesn't smoke or drink which tends to dry the skin out.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Hey man she's got a daughter! I wonder what her daughter looks like
Last edited by Voyager1 on November 7th, 2016, 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Wow!! How sexy she is looking !!!