Romance tour to Ukraine - Great documentary

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Romance tour to Ukraine - Great documentary

Post by jamesbond »

You guys have to check this out. It a documentary of a group of men that go on a romance tour to Ukraine. It shows why women in Ukraine are using marriage agencies and shows actual footage of what goes on in a romance tour.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

I've seen other docos that show this can be a scam: the Ukranian women will NEVER marry and are paid to keep going to romance tours to sucker in guys. Also, why would a woman want to leave her family/country behind - she must be a gold-digger only planning a brief time away from home.
Last edited by terminator on February 2nd, 2013, 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Social economics in the works. Older western guys who are disillusion with western women go over seas for younger fantasy women ..and overseas women who have gold digger intention ....it's kind of sad for the sincere guy and girl who really wants to meet.

It seems like this overseas stuff is becoming more and more corrupted. I did manage to marry a girl oversea only because it's from my own culture and country. I can imagine for someone else to try to meet a girl overseas from a totally different culture will have heck of a hard time.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

A couple of girls did sound genuine, though. Julia, and the young very pretty girl with her mom, for instance.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

chanta76 wrote:Social economics in the works. Older western guys who are disillusion with western women go over seas for younger fantasy women ..and overseas women who have gold digger intention ....it's kind of sad for the sincere guy and girl who really wants to meet.

It seems like this overseas stuff is becoming more and more corrupted. I did manage to marry a girl oversea only because it's from my own culture and country. I can imagine for someone else to try to meet a girl overseas from a totally different culture will have heck of a hard time.
Good point.