Did I just get picked up by a prostitute in Kiev?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Did I just get picked up by a prostitute in Kiev?

Post by MatureDJ »

Around 15:00, I was walking in the city center to get my haircut, when some (quite decent looking) woman asks me something in Russian (or maybe Ukrainian?) I think she was asking about whether there was a street that crossed the street we were on, so I answered in Russian, "I think ... maybe not." She then continued to walk along with me and asked me if I spoke English, to which I responded affirmatively. She then asked about me, to which I answered properly (Why are you here? Oh you teach English, at a school? How long are you here for.) Right before we got to my barber, she asked if I wanted to have some coffee, and that she would call a friend (??) But by then I saw that I was at the barber, so I said I had to get my haircut, to which she seemed to reply that she would wait for me, and we could have coffee later (???) I said I could call her to get together, to which she obviously gave me her number. I was hungry after getting the haircut, so I got a bite to eat and texted her just to confirm that she had given me the right number (and also to surreptitiously give her *my* number.) Sure enough she called, and by then I was finished my meal, and she asked what I was planning to do. I said I was just going to relax at my apartment (I was a bit tired), to which she offered to come by and that "we can have some fun." I said maybe some other time.

Except for sex type clubs (real sex clubs, strip joints, etc.) and nightclubs known to have a few working girls, I have never ever had such a strong come-on by a woman. The cynic in me says that she just has to be a pro, and was not just immediately smitten with the idea of me humping her. Now with that said, I do have the use of pros (I had had my pipes cleaned very well just the night before), and if she were not too expensive, I could put her in my rotation - but I have a feeling that she is expensive. I have picked up women via the 'net that I banged, and it always seemed that they had some issue that they needed a few bucks, etc., and I would always give them the standard rate (since the service, not being on the clock, is generally better; I have a feeling that these were not true pros, but rather opportunistic pros, like a coed that wanted to buy a new pair of shoes, etc.) But in those situations, I made the move on the woman with her profile not saying anything about being a pro.

What do you think? My pipes will need cleaning again in a few days.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Insufficient data. But possibly. Why don't you call her, invite her to coffee, and find out her intentions?

Clean your pipes? That's a good one. Do you mean your pipes sometimes build up in pressure and have to be released? LOLOLOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

based on our resident ukrainian male here on the forum. his avatar name is have2fly.

he told us on the forum he went back to live in the ukraine. he said that he got one night stands every single day there. one girl commented to him "....at the end of the day lets have sex all night long."

based on this it seems to me. People are free to pursue sex over there. including women.

no holds barred. it sounds to me that she just wanted sex with you nothing more.

i can understand why she would sound suspicious. your american ( I'm assuming ) or from another culture. so your perspective of your experience is different then what she is seeing.

go for it man. bring her into your room. and just do it. i don't think she'll ask for money.

by the way have2fly last said he is dating at least 5 girls there. damn.

sorry but for me i base most of my worldly understanding from people that come from different countries. i trust their intuition and their experience because they live there. this is why i quoted have2fly.

best of luck man.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I would take that with a huge grain of salt. I didn't experience any free sex or one night stands over in Ukraine. And if you use basic logic, if it was easy to get free sex there, then all prostitutes in Ukraine would be out of business.

It is not in a woman's nature to give free sex with no strings attached. A few women might, but most don't operate that way. It's usually just a male fantasy.

Ask Ladislav. He says that people are pretty reserved over there. Of course it's easier than the US, but by no means a free sex for all. Come on now.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

My personal practice is to pick the woman and NEVER let the woman pick me.

She is the hunter in this case, not you, so maybe a working girl, maybe a mob girl, maybe setting you up for something, it's always an absolute NO for me. YMMV as they say.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

A very subjective experience. Hard to say what went on. Actually something like this happened to me in Upstate NY when in college. I was picked up by a girl at a photo shop and she invited me home and we did our thing there. Who knows what goes on with people as they travel/live in all these places?
I personally find Ukrainians closed and conservative. Kind of like Americans except at least you have many pretty girls there.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Did I just get picked up by a prostitute in Kiev?

Post by E_Irizarry »

MatureDJ wrote:Around 15:00, I was walking in the city center to get my haircut, when some (quite decent looking) woman asks me something in Russian (or maybe Ukrainian?) I think she was asking about whether there was a street that crossed the street we were on, so I answered in Russian, "I think ... maybe not." She then continued to walk along with me and asked me if I spoke English, to which I responded affirmatively. She then asked about me, to which I answered properly (Why are you here? Oh you teach English, at a school? How long are you here for.) Right before we got to my barber, she asked if I wanted to have some coffee, and that she would call a friend (??) But by then I saw that I was at the barber, so I said I had to get my haircut, to which she seemed to reply that she would wait for me, and we could have coffee later (???) I said I could call her to get together, to which she obviously gave me her number. I was hungry after getting the haircut, so I got a bite to eat and texted her just to confirm that she had given me the right number (and also to surreptitiously give her *my* number.) Sure enough she called, and by then I was finished my meal, and she asked what I was planning to do. I said I was just going to relax at my apartment (I was a bit tired), to which she offered to come by and that "we can have some fun." I said maybe some other time.

Except for sex type clubs (real sex clubs, strip joints, etc.) and nightclubs known to have a few working girls, I have never ever had such a strong come-on by a woman. The cynic in me says that she just has to be a pro, and was not just immediately smitten with the idea of me humping her. Now with that said, I do have the use of pros (I had had my pipes cleaned very well just the night before), and if she were not too expensive, I could put her in my rotation - but I have a feeling that she is expensive. I have picked up women via the 'net that I banged, and it always seemed that they had some issue that they needed a few bucks, etc., and I would always give them the standard rate (since the service, not being on the clock, is generally better; I have a feeling that these were not true pros, but rather opportunistic pros, like a coed that wanted to buy a new pair of shoes, etc.) But in those situations, I made the move on the woman with her profile not saying anything about being a pro.

What do you think? My pipes will need cleaning again in a few days.
This must be "get prude by drinking the kool aid" day I swear. You are so inoculated with the prudish environment you were in most of your life, that you couldn't even fathom getting some p***y and you flinched i.e. you bitched up.

You should have gone until the point it seemed like she was on bullshit, then I would have devised a plan B. A "feeling" and a "knowing" are not synonymous to each other alas you should have asked with your English or your mal-Russian.

I realize PUA's are mostly POS's, but shit guys: you need to learn a little object-orientation methodology in order to understand how programming works, guys (meaning that a little PUA will improve your confidence and break you out of this stoic paradigm you're in!)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Did I just get picked up by a prostitute in Kiev?

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

E_Irizarry wrote: This must be "get prude by drinking the kool aid" day I swear.
Dude,
there are PLENTY of places in the world where men have been robbed by women like this.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!