Which Russian or Ukraine dating site is legit and not a scam

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Which Russian or Ukraine dating site is legit and not a scam

Post by chanta76 »

I tried out A foreign affair but I didn't like that fact that you have to pay per letter. I understand that there are RUssian dating site in RUssian but my Russian is not good at all to communicate. I contemplated Mark Davis service but still seeing what option I have.

I know that Winston has a link for Foreign Affair and makes money through affiliation but I wonder if the service is legit and not scam. I think Anastasia is scam.

Compared to Philippine dating site . It seems like it's much easier finding Philippine dating site that seems to be more legit. http://www.blossoms.com comes to mind. But the Russian seems to be all scammers.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I heard Elena's Models is one of the best.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:I heard Elena's Models is one of the best.
Elena's Model is very good, even for Black Men :shock: There isn't much "proof" in the testimonials on the web site who knows why?

Lucky Lovers is another one.

I have used both with mild success. I had one girl chase on both web sites, I wasn't donating plasma yet so I didn't have any cash to burn on replying back to her on Lucky Lovers which is much cheaper.

Both sites are legit, just don't be stupid.