My trip to China (report so far)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

You know, cybersexing anonymously is a real bad idea. I don't even find the idea appealing myself BUT...just imagine, if your on QQ and you make your name and location public....and if she's capping your cybersexing session....

BTW, it's virtually impossible to tell if a girl is a virgin nowadays. Simple surgical procedures ensure that....plus some of these girls are really great actors.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 13th, 2012, 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

"BTW, it's virtually impossible to tell if a girl is a virgin nowadays. Simple surgical procedures ensure that....plus some of these girls are really great actors."

Uh, no it isn't. Deflower a few virgins and you will be able to tell by the way their hips move before/after they f**k for the first time. Also the vag has a first f**k feel that is unique, and their faces often flush bright red the first 1 - 6 times they have vaginal sex.

There is no replacement for experience, guys.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Deleted.
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 13th, 2012, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The_Adventurer wrote:I've been having similar incidents with QQ. A random girl showed up and her first line was "I want to marry black"... Another showed up last night, sent me her picture and immediately asked, "Can you love me?" A couple of waitresses in restaurants I frequent often have asked my QQ number.

Unfortunately QQ on Mac is very limited. No video and very few features besides basic chat. I heard there is QQ for iPad, so I am thinking of getting one of those after they release the new iPad in January with Face Time!
How do you meet girls on QQ? I've installed it but I don't see a way to meet girls. All I see are some chat rooms I think. Is that it?

Also, I had to install an older version of QQ. The new version doesn't work and keeps installing something called Sweet IM instead, even though it says it already downloaded QQ. And there are no applications to open QQ either. Very strange. Can anyone figure out why? How can something so popular not even work or install? Here is the new version that doesn't work.

http://qq-messenger.en.softonic.com/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

QQ

Post by Twobrains »

I looked into QQ a couple of years ago. I remember that the easiest way to do it was to download the Miranda instant messenger, and then you can get a QQ plugin for it. I've never been near China (yet) though, so I didn't try it fully.