Is this an overly rosy view of Filipinas?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

I'm having my woman teach me some lol. But yeah, they teach english in all the schools there...and trust me...they do a good job of it. Aside from my girl, I talked to several of them on the phone too...all but one spoke english very well. In some cases, other than a pronounced sexy accent, you can't tell the difference. Some girls have trouble with some of the f***ed up slang we use, but that's about all I've run into.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Don't worry about a course in Pilipino/Filipino. You can get by in English. Besides Tagalog courses are easier to find and Filipino is based mostly on Tagalog, the language of the dominant ethnic group