TESOL Course in Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

TESOL Course in Philippines

Post by MrPeabody »

I have enclosed a link below of a 4 week TESOL Course in Cebu Philippines. This may be of interest to men wanting to go to the Philippines because it qualifies you to teach English there. I was thinking of taking the course to get a feel for the Philippines and possibly a job opportunity to work there. Do any of the English teachers here have any comments on this course?

http://www.teflcourse.com/locations/tefl-philippines/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

An excellent idea, but did you see the jobs they are offering after the graduation? They are not in the Philippines but in China, VN, Korea, etc. I do not think that a TEFL course in the Philippines necessarily prepares you for jobs there. You can still find those jobs in RP but not because you have finished the TEFL course here.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!