Japanese Women vs. Chinese Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
dano
Freshman Poster

Japanese Women vs. Chinese Women

Post by dano »

I thought this article was interesting.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/stories/ ... rison.html
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Pretty amusing..Chinese women can definitely be world class nags and materialistic but you'll find that the worst ones tend to draw the most attention to themselves because of their behavior.

I've met perfectly decent Chinese women too. You just have to have a well honed filter to see below the surface personality. I have had lots of practice dealing with nagging Chinese women so I know what to expect and what to look for.

:lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've never seen a Japanese woman nag or boss her man around. They usually smile and bow their heads politely, at least out in public.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

These ones are funny as hell:

Japanese women are normally lady-like, but dirty in bed.

Many Chinese women are lady-like in bed, but dirty out of bed.

The first words of Japanese women on their wedding night is: “If I do not look after/service you well tonight, please be forgiving.�

The first words of Chinese women on their wedding night is: “Hurry and see how much money was received today.�
Here is a guide on how to differentiate between Chinese, Japanese and Koreans:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Japanese Women vs. Chinese Women

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Here's a related article that compares Chinese Girls vs. Korean Girls vs. Japanese Girls:

https://www.nylonpink.tv/Chinese-girls-vs-korean-girls/