Are all Filipinas nymphomaniacs?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Are all Filipinas nymphomaniacs?

Post by mentor »

I wonder about all these filipinas that work and stay in-house, abroad. Au pair, housekeeping and so on...
Do they just do what their work is supposed to be, or they have erotic adventures with people in the house?
Any clues on this?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TinTin
Freshman Poster

Post by TinTin »

The short answer is "YES!!!", I'm a 48 yr old American, I've dated several, one postop PH ladyboy, one old enough to be my mother. They act and carry themselves with such innocence in public, feminine and polite and always happy and smiling. Behind closed doors or even in cars, they are sex craved human globs of sweet juicy smooth silky warm flesh and desire. They truly believe that God put them on this earth to please men's every desire and believe me they do and they receive the same desire by doing so. Nothing turns them on and get's them creamy more than a hard shaft. The 36 yr old I dated couldn't get enough. I can honestly say if I could F and cum 10X a day, she would still want more and never say no. Anytime of the night or day, she was ready. I wake up at 1am to pee, and again at 3 or 4 am, then again at sunrise. If I'm awake then she's trying to get me hard to ride it. After the first month of meeting my first Filipina I thought she would slow down and I wanted to say no, not tonight, but she never slowed down and never took no for an answer. For me, they have all been the same, it's almost like they are taught everything to say and every move to make at a young age. They just know how to make a man feel like a king. They love to joke and talk about sex, their house parties always involve adult games with sexual innuendos. It's almost scripted. I know exactly what to say and how to say it to make them drop their panties on the first date or even the first hours. God bless the Philippines.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

TinTin wrote:
February 16th, 2023, 4:45 am
The short answer is "YES!!!", I'm a 48 yr old American, I've dated several, one postop PH ladyboy,
I'm wondering why this forum attracts so many men into bi-sexual experiences like this. It isn't that big, and four or five guys on here have admitted to having sex with biological males.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

My guess is bar girls that sexpats hang out with are more likely to be nymphomaniacs than the average woman in the Philippines.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

no, they just wanna get pregnant by a foreigner to leech for money
My life is garbage
Freshman Poster

Post by My life is garbage »

Jackfruits wrote:
July 7th, 2023, 6:55 am
This is what men don't understand about female nature, it's actually very unpleasant and it doesn't matter what race or culture it is. They're all shallow whores who want to f**k Chad and steal your resources. They're only feminine and nice when they want something from you. I'm sure they'll f**k you all you want when they're trying to get pregnant, married, a green card, etc. and then once that happens they'll suddenly turn asexual towards you and then leave you just as fast as any fat western whore would so they can chase Chads.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

My life is garbage wrote:
July 7th, 2023, 9:25 am
Jackfruits wrote:
July 7th, 2023, 6:55 am
This is what men don't understand about female nature, it's actually very unpleasant and it doesn't matter what race or culture it is. They're all shallow whores who want to f**k Chad and steal your resources. They're only feminine and nice when they want something from you. I'm sure they'll f**k you all you want when they're trying to get pregnant, married, a green card, etc. and then once that happens they'll suddenly turn asexual towards you and then leave you just as fast as any fat western whore would so they can chase Chads.
I have known a lot of Filipino families in the US. My impression is that there are a lot of demure, damily oriented women thwre who insist on doing your dishes and mopping your kitchen if you invite them over for a meal.

There are low quality choices for partners in every country. You are likely to meet different women if you look for dedicated girls who go to church than if you meet up with girls who respond to sexual fliting on a dating ap or who work at a bikini dancing or prostitution bar.

I read a post from a guy on a forum that if you marry a Filipina that people say she is scamming you and is only after a Greencard and to take your stuff. He said 25% of marriages with a woman from the Philippines ends in divorce (got no clue where he got it) but that 50% of marriages to Maerican women end in divorce so who are the real scam artists?

If it is true that 25% of those marriages end in divorce then 75% do not.

National origin doesn't dtermine if a woman is a nymphomaniac. Does being American make a woman a nymphomaniac, high drive, low drive, or frigid? No. And nymphomaniacs feel like they conquer men with sex and go for multiple partners. It doesn't just mean a woman likes lots of sex.

Sex drive is varied among women. In a marriage long term, it is going to depend on her attitudes and values related to sex, her physical sex drive, how you are getting along in the relationship etc. If she strongly believes she should always provide sex for her husband, she may provide a lot. That's a beliefs/values question. If she has a higher sex drive than you, or if not but you are getting along great and she feels lived she may initiate sex from time to time. Health is an issue too.

This stuff can't be determined by her country of origin for the most part. It is possible that more girls in a certain country learn wives have a duty to please their husbNds' sexually. The US's culture generally doesn't teach this, and instead emphasizes consent--focusing on recently developed 'ethics' about how to fornicate. A girl __might__ pick up on the idea of a wife having a duty to provide sex from women in her family or church teachings, but it is not emphasized in American culture in general when it comes to sex.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
July 8th, 2023, 6:45 am
National origin doesn't dtermine if a woman is a nymphomaniac. Does being American make a woman a nymphomaniac, high drive, low drive, or frigid? No. And nymphomaniacs feel like they conquer men with sex and go for multiple partners. It doesn't just mean a woman likes lots of sex.

Sex drive is varied among women. In a marriage long term, it is going to depend on her attitudes and values related to sex, her physical sex drive, how you are getting along in the relationship etc. If she strongly believes she should always provide sex for her husband, she may provide a lot. That's a beliefs/values question. If she has a higher sex drive than you, or if not but you are getting along great and she feels lived she may initiate sex from time to time. Health is an issue too.

This stuff can't be determined by her country of origin for the most part. It is possible that more girls in a certain country learn wives have a duty to please their husbNds' sexually. The US's culture generally doesn't teach this, and instead emphasizes consent--focusing on recently developed 'ethics' about how to fornicate. A girl __might__ pick up on the idea of a wife having a duty to provide sex from women in her family or church teachings, but it is not emphasized in American culture in general when it comes to sex.
Nationality doesn't determine the level of horniness of a woman. Please let us not use the word "nymphomaniac", as it refers to a pathology where the girl is compelled to engage in sex, yet derives little or no pleasure from it. The sexual equivalent of bulimia.

Surely the country is full of rural communities that consume coconut products on a daily basis: coconut oil, milk, inner shell, even alcohol made from it. Coconut is known to stimulate sexual desire in both men and women. Let's add a natural propension not to get too stressed, especially when nature is bountiful and mangoes grow in your backgarden. Those girls from the deep Philippine (Vietnamese, Thai, Cambodian etc.) province must harbour some serious lust.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If thw women in those countries had huge sex drives would that mean those countries would likely be the most densely populated... unless they tended to be slightly less fertile also?

I have read that redheads tended to have sex one more time a week than others on average. I did not know that as a single man. In the past the Irish had the reputation for big families. I don't think it compares with parts of Asia or Africa these days.

If I'd heard that about redheads in my single days it could have influenced my interests, but rarely had I seen redheads who really piqued my interest for looks. I can think of one real red head who was really pretty 20 or 30 years ago.

But sex drive is going to vary based on the woman within the same race. And especially if a woman is a virgin at marriage, her idea normal frequency is going to be determined some by her early interactions with her husband, along with her relationship with her husband on an emotional level, health, how she was raised, etc. A man who can both command her respect while simultaneously keeping the spark alive (or his part of it) might get more sex than he otherwise would.

If I had known then what I know now when we were trying for our first child, I would have suggested multiple encounters per day during ovulation. I did not think about it because a steady pattern of daily release was fine with me. But there is dome famine after childbirth at least for a while. So I could have had a Mardi Grad or Carnival beforehand.