H-o-o-t-e-r-s Restaurant Now in the Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

H-o-o-t-e-r-s Restaurant Now in the Philippines

Post by Mr S »

Not sure why that is but it's here now at the Mall of Asia. I think they should have put it in Greenbelt Makati. Bad location me thinks...

http://www.hootersphilippines.com/
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Who needs Hooters in the Philippines, when it's so easy to get a gf with hooters as big as you want?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Maybe it's cause Mall of Asia is close to the Airport and so foreigners can get there easier?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I hate Mall of Asia. I took a jeepney there from a southern TrannyNila suburb and everything was overpriced and the women had no shape to them. Even when I got off the jeepney, I had to walk a mile to get to it from the major highway. LOL Just garbage. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There is a jeepney that drops you off there at the front entrance. It comes from EDSA. We take it sometimes, or a taxi. The taxis are very cheap, as long as they use the meter. Mall of Asia shopper girls tend to be hot and white skinned, but they are middle class so harder to get or chat up.

It's the only place in the Philippines that has a planetarium though, in the Science Center. And it has awesome IMAX movies in 3D, which I go to when I'm there. In their theaters they serve popcorn with sour cream and onion flavor, which is really good! They also have two Krispy Kreme branches too :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I had to talk to girls on the street at that old mall that is downtown.. I forgot the name of it, but I got a nice tall amazon's number and email off the street and we stay in touch 'til this day. Mall of Asia is a bit classist; you're right.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Ah yes, I remember the Mall of Asia well, especially the ice skating rink. It's where I dated my first non-westernized Pinay. A historic occasion for sure. :D
hornyabc
Freshman Poster

Post by hornyabc »

I love busty girls! But I never see really any Filipinas who are busty... at least the ones here in the States. Are the girls in Philippines much bustier?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

hornyabc wrote:I love busty girls! But I never see really any Filipinas who are busty... at least the ones here in the States. Are the girls in Philippines much bustier?
If you want boobs, just put in the effort and you'll find one. I've dated East Asian girls with natural 36D's and they're in the small minority.

Breast tissue is made of fat and glandular tissue, so the women's natural breast size is dependent on her genetics, body fat, diet, exercise, etc. If the women exercise a lot and lose weight, her breast size will usually decrease a little.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Hero wrote:Who needs Hooters in the Philippines, when it's so easy to get a gf with hooters as big as you want?
Yea I am not sure what they thinking, I have never gone to one in the states. I sure would not tip the chicks at a Hooters just out of general principle. I mean who wants to deal with a snotty chick who expects a big tip for nothing, to me this is more of an insult. But just because the Hooters is in in the Philippines does not mean it will operate just like the Hooters in the states. Maybe they will offer better food, service and atmosphere. It could be a good place to take your girlfriend then :)
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Post by Boner_Jones »

I only get boners with real boobs. If a chick has a boob job, adios. And anyway girls at Hooters aren't all that hot looking, at least in America.