Video: Are Filipinas NOT Into Foreign Men Anymore?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Video: Are Filipinas NOT Into Foreign Men Anymore?

Post by MatureDJ »

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: video: Are Filipinas NOT Into Foreign Men Anymore?

Post by WorldTraveler »

There a hundreds of Philippines vloggers, promoting the Philippines as a romance paradise where any old loser can get off a plane and instantly have an 20 year old girlfriend. The purpose of this is to promote their channels by saying the Philippines and Filipinas are feminine and make perfect wives. Now you have many more guys coming. With social media and dating sites girls can scam money from gullible desperate men without even having to marry them or even have to date them. Why would a Filipina want to marry an old foreigner if she can just scam money from him and keep her Filipino boyfriend who she has more in common with.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

WorldTraveler wrote:
March 27th, 2024, 11:49 am
There a hundreds of Philippines vloggers, promoting the Philippines as a romance paradise where any old loser can get off a plane and instantly have an 20 year old girlfriend. The purpose of this is to promote their channels by saying the Philippines and Filipinas are feminine and make perfect wives. Now you have many more guys coming. With social media and dating sites girls can scam money from gullible desperate men without even having to marry them or even have to date them. Why would a Filipina want to marry an old foreigner if she can just scam money from him and keep her Filipino boyfriend who she has more in common with.
When I was still working in Tokyo before my retirement in 2017, I had contact to many Filipina women who were contract workers, I also have a Filipina fosterdaughter in Cebu (now 28 y/o and married with a local Filipino man).

Of course such gullible Western men do exist and are misguided by stupid irresponsible advertisements which are far away from the reality of life.

Of course there are plenty of female scammers among women everywhere and not only Filipinas, it's worldwide - for a huge number of women love is going through the wallet.
Why would a Filipina want to marry an old foreigner
Good question but I think, it is better to look at your question from the opposite site:

'Why would a Western man want to marry a young Filipina?'
'Why would a Western man looking for a foreign wife who is living far away from his own country?'

Ask such Western men and you will frequently get the following answers from them:

Older men will tell you that after a divorce with a local woman, cheated, they lost everything
Younger men will tell you they never made it up for a local girlfriend, just dateless and lonely.

I cannot blame them for looking for women in other countries, as I also belong to the 'younger men who never made it up for a local woman'.

If I look around among Western men who married a foreign woman, I can say if the marriage is holding over years, most of these women are not 20 y/o beauties in poverty, looking desperately for foreign men. Just merely average women, far away from being a 20 y/o desperate beauty.

You can find also honest women overseas who are not scammers and are not living in poverty and I can say after more than 4 decades of marriage with my Asian wife it is often easier for Western men to find a foreign woman who is staying with you for a long-term relationship than a local woman within many Western countries.

All in all let me say, international/interracial marriage makes some sense - for me for sure, but not for everybody of course. It depends on the individual man, about his experience in his own native country.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Yohan wrote:
March 27th, 2024, 8:49 pm
WorldTraveler wrote:
March 27th, 2024, 11:49 am
When I was still working in Tokyo before my retirement in 2017, I had contact to many Filipina women who were contract workers, I also have a Filipina fosterdaughter in Cebu (now 28 y/o and married with a local Filipino man).

Of course such gullible Western men do exist and are misguided by stupid irresponsible advertisements which are far away from the reality of life.

Of course there are plenty of female scammers among women everywhere and not only Filipinas, it's worldwide - for a huge number of women love is going through the wallet.
Why would a Filipina want to marry an old foreigner
Good question but I think, it is better to look at your question from the opposite site:

'Why would a Western man want to marry a young Filipina?'
'Why would a Western man looking for a foreign wife who is living far away from his own country?'

Ask such Western men and you will frequently get the following answers from them:

Older men will tell you that after a divorce with a local woman, cheated, they lost everything
Younger men will tell you they never made it up for a local girlfriend, just dateless and lonely.

I cannot blame them for looking for women in other countries, as I also belong to the 'younger men who never made it up for a local woman'.

If I look around among Western men who married a foreign woman, I can say if the marriage is holding over years, most of these women are not 20 y/o beauties in poverty, looking desperately for foreign men. Just merely average women, far away from being a 20 y/o desperate beauty.

You can find also honest women overseas who are not scammers and are not living in poverty and I can say after more than 4 decades of marriage with my Asian wife it is often easier for Western men to find a foreign woman who is staying with you for a long-term relationship than a local woman within many Western countries.

All in all let me say, international/interracial marriage makes some sense - for me for sure, but not for everybody of course. It depends on the individual man, about his experience in his own native country.
I agree with everything you say that Asian women can make good wives. Unfortunately most of the guys that come to Philippines believe these vloggers and don't go for older educated women with jobs. The go for the 18 to 22 year old hot ones. These girls have hundreds of guys pursuing them. They make a living out of scamming stupid desperate guys. One guy recently posted that the Filipino dating sites are mainly full of scammers only.
Last edited by WorldTraveler on March 30th, 2024, 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

It's quite obvious that, as a low-income society slowly develops into a middle-income society (the likes of Malaysia and Thailand), the number of desperate young women who would be happy to have sex with a senile, out-of-shape foreigner on a $1,000 monthly pension, in exchange for the opportunity to improve their lives (in fact their lives and those of their kids and families) can only go one direction, and that is down.

The Philippines have been a sex paradise for foreigners for decades. It perhaps still is, depending on the foreigner's expectations.

If the goal is to have sex with a few young women living anywhere in the archipelago, with zero expectations about physical appearance and qualities such as culture/education and personality, then going to the more remote rural areas of the Visayas and Mindanao might still yield something.

As Gio's video above laments, most foreigners still think that they can have a cake and eat it. They head straight for Metro Manila, Cebu City or perhaps Davao City, where they will hope to pair their sexual shenanigans with a more urban, comfortable lifestyle. Too bad Manila and Cebu have been hotbeds for middle class jobs (a Call Center job making $600/mo is considered middle class here) for ages, and most girls worth approaching and dating are either financially independent, or pretty/smart enough to easily marry up in the social ladder. In the latter case, certainly finding a foreigner 20 or 30 years their senior is not their priority.

Another thing I have noticed is the kind of brainwashing the new breed of "show-off" social media like TikTok and OnlyFans has done to many young girls who are jobless, maybe single moms, but who can at least sport a better than average face, rack of breasts or bottom. These are the girls who, not so long ago, would have put themselves on Facebook "walker" (freelance prostitution) groups looking for customers, or perhaps actively looked for a foreigner, once it was established that no Filipino man in his right mind would want a proper relationship with them.

Even these girls, nowadays, are happy to make money as "content creators". They realized that, by twerking their naked bodies, simulating sex with various plastic toys and, in some cases, having sex with some local man in front of a camera, they can make almost the same kind of money they would have made by selling their bodies, or scamming a few foreigners. All this, from the comfort of their bedrooms, without even having to touch, smell or f**k one of those unpleasant hairy bodies.

All in all, I think the "Philippine arbitrage window" is almost completely closed. Give it 4 or 5 years, tops, and finding free sex in the Philippines will be as possible as finding it in Thailand. Same for "good" girls to marry.

Again, the cause is a mix of a general drift towards middle-class financials and "see but no touch" social media.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Video: Are Filipinas NOT Into Foreign Men Anymore?

Post by Winston »

There is truth to this. Last time I went to Angeles City I noticed that the girls there don't need men, or act like they don't, even if they were poor. It was odd. It wasn't like that before. It's not something that can be explained by logic since most girls there are still very poor and claim they can't even buy a hamburger unless a man pays for it. lol. So it doesn't make sense. I don't think you can explain it by westernization or too many men there, especially since most of the foreigners there are Korean now, not Western, and there aren't as many tourists in Angeles as there were before. So it's not oversaturated with western men.

I think it's just the basic degeneration of society and the law of entropy, which states that everything gets worse over time, similar to the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Keep in mind that America had many nice women and good values in the 1950s even though it was prosperous, so this is about a general degradation in culture and people and personality, not due to anything logical or linear. That's what I hate about this Satanic matrix. Everything gets worse over time except for digital technology and A.I. That's a bad sign.

Moreover, the girls there seemed empty, like they just don't give a shit about anything or anybody. Very disturbing. I didn't like that. It's like you don't matter, even if they need your money, they prefer to suffer in poverty and do nothing to attract you. It wasn't like that before, especially in 2006 when I first went there. Really sucks. Whoever runs this matrix is definitely an asshole it seems.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
March 30th, 2024, 11:03 am
There is truth to this. Last time I went to Angeles City I noticed that the girls there don't need men, or act like they don't, even if they were poor. It was odd. It wasn't like that before. It's not something that can be explained by logic since most girls there are still very poor and claim they can't even buy a hamburger unless a man pays for it. lol. So it doesn't make sense. I don't think you can explain it by westernization or too many men there, especially since most of the foreigners there are Korean now, not Western, and there aren't as many tourists in Angeles as there were before. So it's not oversaturated with western men.

I think it's just the basic degeneration of society and the law of entropy, which states that everything gets worse over time, similar to the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Keep in mind that America had many nice women and good values in the 1950s even though it was prosperous, so this is about a general degradation in culture and people and personality, not due to anything logical or linear. That's what I hate about this Satanic matrix. Everything gets worse over time except for digital technology and A.I. That's a bad sign.

Moreover, the girls there seemed empty, like they just don't give a shit about anything or anybody. Very disturbing. I didn't like that. It's like you don't matter, even if they need your money, they prefer to suffer in poverty and do nothing to attract you. It wasn't like that before, especially in 2006 when I first went there. Really sucks. Whoever runs this matrix is definitely an asshole it seems.
The last time I was in AC I walked around Fields Avenue with Alex (from Venice). It was really a pathetic display, with almost half of the establishments shut down and boarded up. The only place I had ever been into, High Society, was closed. Alex showed me one of the newest clubs, Eureka!, tucked on a side street off Fields Avenue. A fairly large multi-storey club, apparently built and managed by Koreans. It was almost 11 o'clock and the venue was completely empty, besides a single poor old foreigner on a large sofa, intent in buying free meals to 4 or 5 different girls. And that was a Friday night.

From what I hear, the little action that's left on Fields Avenue caters almost exclusively to Korean men. The few new restaurants I could spot were all Korean, some of the bars even had Korean signage.

Korean men, like Chinese and Japanese, have a very different approach to girls. They couldn't care less about the preliminaries, the dancing, the drinks with fellow countrymen, the chitchat with the giggling girls on their best face to look shy and innocent. They just want the sex and they usually pay more. I heard the minimum ticket for a girl is around P5,000, and that's not even for a full night.

I can imagine most of the few girls who can still tolerate this business should be OK making more money and not having to fake interest, fun, passion, even. Like I said, the best looking or the smartest of the lot will have moved to view-only "contents". They can make the same money selling their photos and videos to multiple simps around the world. They have OnlyFans if they want to go public. Most of them use Telegram, which allows for highly customisable contents security: they can upload material that can only be viewed/played within Telegram, not downloaded, and they can remove it whenever they want. Same for read-only groups containing said material, they're in full control.

To top it up, faking beauty or sexiness on such material is child's play: a little make-up, the right lighting, a few realtime filters here and there and even an utterly undesirable single mom with a C-section belly can look decent.

You and someone else might be fooled to think bargirls enjoy serving Customers, having sex with them while pretending to be interested, or even like them. It's all about the money. In fact, in pure Pinoy style, it's all about making as much money as possible with the least possible effort. You tell me why these girls should bother with real sex when they make the same cash, if not more, from the comfort of their bedrooms. If they really are that desperate and they need to resort to the real deal, there will always be a Korean man ready to throw cash at them, comparably a lot more cash for a lot less bedroom action.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

PD,
People have been saying that about Angeles City since 2006 even when it was great and booming and at its peak, that the girls only want your money. I debunked that long ago in 2007 when this site first started. Yes the girls need money. Asians live for money, it's in their blood, especially Filipinos. But that's like saying that the only reason your dog loves you is because you feed it. That's partially true but not wholly true. You see what I mean? These girls are human and they have their likes and dislikes too. They are not purely machines only that want money only. They want a good guy that they like too. If you were them, you would do the same. Same with visa whores, they do not want to go to America with any guy, but with a guy they like or love. If you were them, you would do the same. Think about it. Put yourself in their shoes.

A bar girl can really like you. If they do, they will lower their prices or sometimes sleep with guys for free. You forgot to consider that. Also they do not treat every guy the same. They do not go with any guy who pays. If they aren't into you, they will tell you they have menstruation or ask you to come a few more times before they barfine with you. Also, some girls will happily stay the night, at least before, not so much anymore. They are human and have their likes and dislikes. Yeah if you feed them and give them cash, they like you more for it. But that doesn't mean it's all about money only. That's like saying your dog stays with you only because you feed it and doesn't truly love you. That doesn't make sense of course and is one dimensional.

Also in Asia, money and love are tied together, not like in the West where they are separated. I'm sure you know that. Asians are super practical in that sense, which is why I don't vibe with them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
March 31st, 2024, 12:03 am
PD,
People have been saying that about Angeles City since 2006 even when it was great and booming and at its peak, that the girls only want your money. I debunked that long ago in 2007 when this site first started. Yes the girls need money. Asians live for money, it's in their blood, especially Filipinos. But that's like saying that the only reason your dog loves you is because you feed it. That's partially true but not wholly true. You see what I mean? These girls are human and they have their likes and dislikes too. They are not purely machines only that want money only. They want a good guy that they like too. If you were them, you would do the same. Same with visa whores, they do not want to go to America with any guy, but with a guy they like or love. If you were them, you would do the same. Think about it. Put yourself in their shoes.

A bar girl can really like you. If they do, they will lower their prices or sometimes sleep with guys for free. You forgot to consider that. Also they do not treat every guy the same. They do not go with any guy who pays. If they aren't into you, they will tell you they have menstruation or ask you to come a few more times before they barfine with you. Also, some girls will happily stay the night, at least before, not so much anymore. They are human and have their likes and dislikes. Yeah if you feed them and give them cash, they like you more for it. But that doesn't mean it's all about money only. That's like saying your dog stays with you only because you feed it and doesn't truly love you. That doesn't make sense of course and is one dimensional.

Also in Asia, money and love are tied together, not like in the West where they are separated. I'm sure you know that. Asians are super practical in that sense, which is why I don't vibe with them.
@Winston

Of course girls, including Filipina bargirls, have feelings and - everything else being equal - would rather have sex with a young, fit man who treats them well than an old, out-of-shape 50-yo who treats them like poo-poo. In the end, though, money is the prime motive why they do what they do. And that's why Koreans seem to have stolen the scene. Whether it's a Gong Yoo lookalike or a retired factory worker who smokes like a chimney and has rotting teeth, whoever pays the most wins. Koreans tend to pay more and probably expect less in bed, so they win.

You could make an experiment, if you have a chance. Try to barfine a top-tier girl in a bar full of Koreans. On one side, there's your charming self who seeks chit-chat, giggles and a semblance of romance. Being the frugal person you are, I don't think you would be prepared to pay more than 3 or 4,000 for a few hours with said girl. On the other side, a scruffy Korean old man who doesn't speak a word of English, has no manners and no charm, yet is flashing 10,000 pesos. I can bet 10,000 pesos that the girl will choose the 10,000 from the Korean any time of the day and night.

Your proverbial charm and the fact you are familiar with the scene and know how to keep the girls giggling can only get you so far. Hard cash is the main reason why these poor single moms do what they do. The highest bidder will always win, full stop.

By the way, since you agree with me that even girls around AC seem to have lost their zest for cheap sex, my explanation is the general gentrification of many areas of the Philippines, including the Clark area (with plenty of Call Center jobs now), plus the availability of "soft prostitution" options that make decent money without forcing the girl to spend physical time with a man.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende

Yeah that's true that the Korean men will pay more and ask for less. But the problem is deeper than that. You see, me and other Western men can still get girls in Angeles City to have sex. When I was there I had two regular girls that would do it with me for 1500p each time. But the problem is that they had no emotions or feelings. They didn't say stuff like "I miss you" or "When can I see you again" etc like they usually did before. They only say "You wanna do short time?" as though it were a transaction only. They just go through the emotions with no feeling or emotion or sweetness like they did before. I'm not saying they weren't all business before too, they were but there was more sweetness and emotion before. Not coldness or going through the motions like now. It's like they are LESS HUMAN than before. That's the deeper problem and blackness that's taking over the world. So you see there is a deep existential problem here. People are losing their humanity and becoming less human. It's not about economics or supply and demand.

As usual, you only see the practical, not the deeper issue. Are you sure you're Italian and I'm Asian? The roles should be reversed. Asians are the ones that are supposed to be practical only and Italians are supposed to be deeper. lol. It seems in my case everything is the opposite of what's supposed to be. lol

Consider that in 1950s America, the economy was prosperous and booming, yet the women were sweet and feminine and treated men good and had good values. People had emotion and feelings too. Do you see what I mean? Something deeper and more existential is declining. It's not about money or economics.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Three years ago Philippines built thousands of cell towers in all the towns and villages. Now all the Filipinas are addicted to wifi. You can still find normal women in remote places...
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More videos about Filipinas not being interested in foreign men anymore.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One problem is that even when you meet a friendly Filipina, she often asks you for cash right away, even after 5 min, and sometimes a lot of cash. It's totally shameless and a big turn off.

This video talks about the ways in which Filipinas will try to suck you dry.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out Regular Guy on YouTube. He talks about how to find Filipinas in 2024 and how it's different from 2014. Rock and I met him in Angeles City. His name is Scott. We talked to him at a restaurant for almost 2 hours. He's pretty cool. Here's one of his videos. His email is in the video description if you want to contact him. How come all these vloggers in the PH have like 50,000 subscribers and I have only 2,000 subscribers even though I've been promoting the PH since 2007? Geez. Unfair. The matrix loves to suppress me.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Filipina Pea explains why Filipinas are not "westernized" the way Western men define the term. I heard she's the top female vlogger in the Philippines and her fame and success has gone to her head, according to Rock. She makes sense in this video.