Winston: Millionaires Like Yourself Should Give to Others

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Winston: Millionaires Like Yourself Should Give to Others

Post by kangarunner »

@Winston Why are you so selfish and only care about yourself? You are a millionaire and yet you give nothing back to help others in the Philippines or Taiwan? How can you be such a selfish person?

Haven't you heard that giving is better than receiving?

Winston, there are kids all over the world who need help so that they can go to school and grow up to have a good life. Why won't you help them now?

Please go to this site and make a donation to help kids who are in need:

https://www.chalice.ca/sponsor-a-child- ... 91-cha4768

https://www.chalice.ca/sponsor-a-child- ... 42-lem1947

https://www.chalice.ca/sponsor-a-child- ... 15-vil2898
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Winston: Millionaires Like Yourself Should Give to Others

Post by kangarunner »

@Winston Please respond here. You are a millionaire. Why are you not helping poor kids and giving them food and school supplies?

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
February 10th, 2024, 6:44 pm
@Winston Please respond here. You are a millionaire. Why are you not helping poor kids and giving them food and school supplies?
Is this a joke? How would you know that Winston is a millionaire. If he has about 18,000 in US dollars and converts to Filipino pesos, he's a millionaire in pesos. I can be a millionaire in Indonesia buy converting about $800 US dollars. I think I can pull that off.

How do you know he isn't helping poor children?
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

MrMan wrote:
February 10th, 2024, 6:52 pm
Is this a joke? How would you know that Winston is a millionaire. If he has about 18,000 in US dollars and converts to Filipino pesos, he's a millionaire in pesos. I can be a millionaire in Indonesia buy converting about $800 US dollars. I think I can pull that off.

Jesus said to help others who are less fortunate than you. That means going to poor communities and helping by giving them money and food.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

kangarunner wrote:
February 5th, 2024, 9:03 pm
@Winston
Please go to this site and make a donation to help kids who are in need:
Why should Winston give anything to charities, which are using a large part of donations solely for their self-administration?

Most charities are rather dishonest and will never offer you a clar information what happens with your money.

Charities should be forced to pay income tax and should be obliged to carry out a transparent bookkeeping like any other commercial business.

If you want to help children go to those countries and help them directly - without charities.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Yohan wrote:
February 10th, 2024, 7:56 pm
Why should Winston give anything to charities, which are using a large part of donations solely for their self-administration?

Most charities are rather dishonest and will never offer you a clar information what happens with your money.

Charities should be forced to pay income tax and should be obliged to carry out a transparent bookkeeping like any other commercial business.

If you want to help children go to those countries and help them directly - without charities.
You should give to women's charities for single women and divorced women in Austria. You should also donate your Euros to feminist charities in Austria.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
February 10th, 2024, 6:59 pm
MrMan wrote:

Jesus said to help others who are less fortunate than you. That means going to poor communities and helping by giving them money and food.
I wonder if you give to the poor or just tell people online to give to the poor.

Jesus also taught against blowing a trumpet before giving alms, and not letting the left hand know what the right hand does.

Why would someone give money to support feminism. What does that have to do with the teachings of Jesus.

Jesus listed fornication among sinful things that proceed from the heart in Matthew 15. A man who feels like he needs sex should find a wife, not troll Asia looking for the girls with the bigger butts.

I also still wonder how you would know if someone who runs a website visited by maybe 50 people or less is a millionaire, and how you know how much or how little he gives.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

MrMan wrote:
February 12th, 2024, 7:27 am
kangarunner wrote:
February 10th, 2024, 6:59 pm
MrMan wrote:

I wonder if you give to the poor or just tell people online to give to the poor.

Jesus also taught against blowing a trumpet before giving alms, and not letting the left hand know what the right hand does.

Why would someone give money to support feminism. What does that have to do with the teachings of Jesus.

Jesus listed fornication among sinful things that proceed from the heart in Matthew 15. A man who feels like he needs sex should find a wife, not troll Asia looking for the girls with the bigger butts.

I also still wonder how you would know if someone who runs a website visited by maybe 50 people or less is a millionaire, and how you know how much or how little he gives.
I think Kangarunner doesn't have money to give to charity now because he spent it on chasing Vietnamese and Thai p*ssy. :lol:
He wants Winston Wu to do the good deed instead. :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 12th, 2024, 11:30 am
I think Kangarunner doesn't have money to give to charity now because he spent it on chasing Vietnamese and Thai p*ssy. :lol:
He wants Winston Wu to do the good deed instead. :lol:
Yesss p***y is the best medicine that heals all men. But not American p***y. It contains toxic waste in it.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
kangarunner wrote:
Kangarunner is everything obviously counverting into Vietnamese Dong. It is easy to be a millionaire if you are living in Vietnam.
1 million Dong is about USD 41,-.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
February 14th, 2024, 9:30 pm
MrMan wrote:
kangarunner wrote:
Kangarunner is everything obviously counverting into Vietnamese Dong. It is easy to be a millionaire if you are living in Vietnam.
1 million Dong is about USD 41,-.
So dong is cheap in Vietnam? Don't tell Mr. Mistopholes about this.