Asia-Suitable Shoes

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Asia-Suitable Shoes

Post by MrMan »

I'm in the US, but I'd like to, Lord willing, hopefully, take a trip to Indonesia next year. We'll see.

But if I go to Asia, I want to have shoes that are suitable for Asia. I've got dress shoes with no strings that slip on. If I go to Asia or Hawaii, I want shoes like this... no strings. I have to keep taking them off when I visit people. Maybe these kinds of shoes are out of style. I keep seeing shoes with strings in the store, as I try to replace my black dress shoes.

I've got to buy them on this end. It's hard to find anything over a 9 and a half over there, much less my size.

Does anyone else face similar issues?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Asia-Suitable Shoes

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
December 14th, 2023, 10:56 pm
I'm in the US, but I'd like to, Lord willing, hopefully, take a trip to Indonesia next year. We'll see.

But if I go to Asia, I want to have shoes that are suitable for Asia. I've got dress shoes with no strings that slip on. If I go to Asia or Hawaii, I want shoes like this... no strings. I have to keep taking them off when I visit people. Maybe these kinds of shoes are out of style. I keep seeing shoes with strings in the store, as I try to replace my black dress shoes.

I've got to buy them on this end. It's hard to find anything over a 9 and a half over there, much less my size.

Does anyone else face similar issues?
I have formal shoes with strings for formal occasions. Filipinos tend to like the elegant dress code in those occasions: barong or suite, formal black shoes.

For all other occasions, I have something even more practical: a pair of Birkenstock sandals.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Being here around the beautiful asian women makes my dick as stiff as a ruler all day every day. I fall into the foreigner catch all category here. Most tourists who come here dress sloppy (tank tops, sport shorts, tennis shoes) and just look unkempt while the local Vietnamese dress much sharper and neater. I want to separate myself from the tourists and having a clean, sharp style does make one stand out from the sloppy foreigner trash that passes through this city.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I just need good dress shoes with no strings. Most years they have them.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
December 15th, 2023, 12:03 am
Being here around the beautiful asian women makes my dick as stiff as a ruler all day every day. I fall into the foreigner catch all category here. Most tourists who come here dress sloppy (tank tops, sport shorts, tennis shoes) and just look unkempt while the local Vietnamese dress much sharper and neater. I want to separate myself from the tourists and having a clean, sharp style does make one stand out from the sloppy foreigner trash that passes through this city.
A sports coat might help cover the ruler in the pants if you keep it buttoned, but that still might make you stand out. Make sure to calm it down at least every four hours.