I'm tired of my GF's asking me for money!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: I'm tired of my GF's asking me for money!

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

galii wrote:
September 7th, 2023, 10:18 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 7th, 2023, 9:39 am
galii wrote:
September 7th, 2023, 9:29 am
September 7th, 2023, 8:14 am
galii wrote:
September 7th, 2023, 7:51 am

Agreed. They were like 5k couple years ago as far I remember so they became quite cheaper.
Now compare, and tell me which one is better?

Sex doll
1)1k

Real b*tch in America
1) Dating(taking her out, buying her gifts,and your real b*tch wants to be wined and dined like her whore friends in instagram) = $1k- $10k or more
2) Wedding(venue, catering, people invited) = between $1k to $50k or more
3) Family house with 30 year mortgage with interest(your real b*tch wants to keep up with the jones and buy expensive house in the suburbs) = $300k or more.
4) Kid 1-22 year old: food, clothes, extracurriculars, education(elementary to college) also account for property tax paid to
the town for your kid's public schools and college tuition(because your real b*tch will not settle for community college) = 50k - 100k or more
5) Divorce= 50% of your assets, alimony, child support, you have to pay for b*tch's lawyer and your lawyer.
6) The Emotional cost and level of responsibility= very high and you will not be compensated for all the hours put in for your real b*tch and your spoiled brat kid.
7) Return of investment= 50/50 chance of your b*tch might one day divorce you for some chad or tyrone and your kid might be a selfish bastard and not support you at old age.
8. Her student loan debt and other debt= your responsibility now! cuckboy! :D
I am a veteran mgtow so you are preeching to the chore. lol.

But one can still additionally do the classic Phlippines early retirement thing or long sabbatical once in while.
Philippines eh?

Well Guess what, Winston and Co have been complaining about Filipinas always asking them for money not only for her but also for her entire f*cking family and relatives. I read some of Winston's past threads about Diane and Angelo and I don't think he is happy with them. The cost of living would be a fraction of the U.S, but all the locals will see you as a walking ATM machine. The entire town might want a piece of your money. A harem of sex dolls is much cheaper solution. :lol:
The point is not everybody can do the doll solution. Some people are programmed to get the real thing from time to time. If you are immune to it more power to you. I mean I did it. I lived many years in the Philippines thank God covid came and I had to go. It was quite addictive. I was also in AC. It is a shithole and the humidity is annoying as f**k. I bit of adventure before one gets old is not always a bad thing plus you can retire there much earlier because it is so cheap.

I went there for many reasons but one was of FOMO. I went there as kind of an insurence in case I might get regret for missing out on that stuff. For me I think it was necessary. I wish I would be strong enough to not even need that but it is what it is. So take in account you might want to experience the adventure a bit at least.

Sex happens in the brain too. You can have nice memories that might help for your sexual fantasies with your dolls. In the Ph I wanted the anticipations which created the memories. Many times I chose not to have sex with some girls because I thought it would destory my fantasy of her. Now I can think about them and the fantasy is always different because I did not sleep with them.

Again if it works for you more power to you.
Are you sure having adventure in the most seediest city in the Philippines is an insurance? :? I don't know about that.

Well there is a Japanese guy who married a video game character ten or more years ago..he was on the news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsikPsw ... BoingVideo

Well if dolls doesn't work they can try legal brothel whores in Germany and Netherlands.
But hey, It's no different from Winston banging whores in Angeles City despite has a wife and a son.

Here is Winston's photo collage of debauchery in Angeles City: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4703

My main point is marriage is very expensive no matter where they put it. Buyers beware. Caveat emptor.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

September 7th, 2023, 1:23 pm

Well there is a Japanese guy who married a video game character ten or more years ago..he was on the news

If this were serious, it would be pretty crazy. But if two men can legally get 'married' or two women can get legally 'married', why not a man and a video game character? It makes as much sense. And they have about as much chance of reproducing.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

galii wrote:
galii wrote:
September 7th, 2023, 8:14 am

Now compare, and tell me which one is better?

Sex doll
1)1k

Real b*tch in America
1) Dating(taking her out, buying her gifts,and your real b*tch wants to be wined and dined like her whore friends in instagram) = $1k- $10k or more
2) Wedding(venue, catering, people invited) = between $1k to $50k or more
3) Family house with 30 year mortgage with interest(your real b*tch wants to keep up with the jones and buy expensive house in the suburbs) = $300k or more.
4) Kid 1-22 year old: food, clothes, extracurriculars, education(elementary to college) also account for property tax paid to
the town for your kid's public schools and college tuition(because your real b*tch will not settle for community college) = 50k - 100k or more
5) Divorce= 50% of your assets, alimony, child support, you have to pay for b*tch's lawyer and your lawyer.
6) The Emotional cost and level of responsibility= very high and you will not be compensated for all the hours put in for your real b*tch and your spoiled brat kid.
7) Return of investment= 50/50 chance of your b*tch might one day divorce you for some chad or tyrone and your kid might be a selfish bastard and not support you at old age.
8. Her student loan debt and other debt= your responsibility now! cuckboy! :D

But one can still additionally do the classic Phlippines early retirement thing or long sabbatical once in while.
Philippines eh?

Well Guess what, Winston and Co have been complaining about Filipinas always asking them for money not only for her but also for her entire f*cking family and relatives. I read some of Winston's past threads about Diane and Angelo and I don't think he is happy with them. The cost of living would be a fraction of the U.S, but all the locals will see you as a walking ATM machine. The entire town might want a piece of your money. A harem of sex dolls is much cheaper solution. :lol:
The point is not everybody can do the doll solution. Some people are programmed to get the real thing from time to time. If you are immune to it more power to you. I mean I did it. I lived many years in the Philippines thank God covid came and I had to go. It was quite addictive. I was also in AC. It is a shithole and the humidity is annoying as f**k. I bit of adventure before one gets old is not always a bad thing plus you can retire there much earlier because it is so cheap.

I went there for many reasons but one was of FOMO. I went there as kind of an insurence in case I might get regret for missing out on that stuff. For me I think it was necessary. I wish I would be strong enough to not even need that but it is what it is. So take in account you might want to experience the adventure a bit at least.

Sex happens in the brain too. You can have nice memories that might help for your sexual fantasies with your dolls. In the Ph I wanted the anticipations which created the memories. Many times I chose not to have sex with some girls because I thought it would destory my fantasy of her. Now I can think about them and the fantasy is always different because I did not sleep with them.

Are you sure having adventure in the most seediest city in the Philippines is an insurance? :? I don't know about that.

Well if dolls doesn't work they can try legal brothel whores in Germany and Netherlands.
But hey, It's no different from Winston banging whores in Angeles City despite has a wife and a son.

Here is Winston's photo collage of debauchery in Angeles City: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4703

My main point is marriage is very expensive no matter where they put it. Buyers beware. Caveat emptor.
Yes you can have sex for example in Germany but it becomes boring and expensive after a while for many guys. Many guys want the girl friend experience. That you can get in AC and the Philippines in general. It's all in the mind. That is why guys love onlyfans girls.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

galii wrote:
September 7th, 2023, 10:43 pm
galii wrote:
galii wrote:

Philippines eh?

Yes you can have sex for example in Germany but it becomes boring and expensive after a while for many guys. Many guys want the girl friend experience. That you can get in AC and the Philippines in general. It's all in the mind. That is why guys love onlyfans girls.
Well ok, If you don't mind banging low quality whores like Winston is doing. That would get boring for a while too because filippinas aren't exactly known for their intellectual prowess. But you know everybody has different taste and preferences. I don't really care. I'm just saying buyers beware.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

September 8th, 2023, 6:17 am
galii wrote:
galii wrote:

Philippines eh?

Well ok, If you don't mind banging low quality whores like Winston is doing. That would get boring for a while too because filippinas aren't exactly known for their intellectual prowess. But you know everybody has different taste and preferences. I don't really care. I'm just saying buyers beware.
So why didn't you buy a sex doll then?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

galii wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 7:09 am
galii wrote:
galii wrote:

I'm planning to. :)
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

September 8th, 2023, 7:42 am
galii wrote:
galii wrote:

You are much more advanced than us oldies :)
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

galii wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 10:06 am
September 8th, 2023, 7:42 am
galii wrote:
galii wrote:

You are much more advanced than us oldies :)
Thank you for your compliment. :)