Giving and Helping in the Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Giving and Helping in the Philippines

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 9:39 am
You need to stop using drugs or getting drunk.
I am going to get a lawyer in the US and press charges for libel. Multiple times now you have said that I am a drug user and a drunkard. This is defamation. Prepare for legal papers sent to your home in Las Vegas. Good luck.
Defamation is a legal term for a false statement made by a person that injures another person's reputation or character. Libel is written defamation. Slander is spoken defamation.
https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia ... efamation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

kangarunner wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 9:43 am
Winston wrote:
I am going to get a lawyer in the US and press charges for libel. Multiple times now you have said that I am a drug user and a drunkard. This is defamation. Prepare for legal papers sent to your home in Las Vegas. Good luck.
Defamation is a legal term for a false statement made by a person that injures another person's reputation or character. Libel is written defamation. Slander is spoken defamation.
Dude you are obsessed with Dr. Wiseton. Get off his ass. I know he seems to be an easy target sometimes with his perceived trolling. You are in Peru right? Give us intel. Are you a white God or not there?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 9:43 am
Winston wrote:
You can't sue for libel unless you prove that someone lied about you in a newspaper and damaged your reputation or income. You can prove no such thing. You would have to prove that my statements are false too. Usually in my experience only drunkards keep repeating the same thing over and over again after being asked to stop or shut up. Normal people don't do that. Like your obsession with charity. I wrote you an 8 point essay above about it. Did you even read it? Or did I waste my time?

Besides, you said yourself earlier that you were using magic mushrooms in Colombia. Your words, not mine. So it seems safe to say that you like to experiment with psychedelics or something.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 9:54 am
You can't sue for libel unless you prove that someone lied about you in a newspaper and damaged your reputation or income. You can prove no such thing. You would have to prove that my statements are false too. Usually in my experience only drunkards keep repeating the same thing over and over again after being asked to stop or shut up. Normal people don't do that. Like your obsession with charity. I wrote you an 8 point essay above about it. Did you even read it? Or did I waste my time?

Besides, you said yourself earlier that you were using magic mushrooms in Colombia. Your words, not mine. So it seems safe to say that you like to experiment with psychedelics or something.
@Winston You're trash. It's really pathetic at your age that you slum around AC looking for cheap whores. Pathetic. Dirty. Disgusting. I'd shower for 3 hours to get the nastiness and filth of those whores off my body.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

Didn't you and Winston do a podcast in Las Vegas together? I thought you two were friends?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 10:22 am
Winston wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 9:54 am

@Winston You're trash. It's really pathetic at your age that you slum around AC looking for cheap whores. Pathetic. Dirty. Disgusting. I'd shower for 3 hours to get the nastiness and filth of those whores off my body.
I told you dummy. I do not have sex in AC everyday or look for whores. They are unlikable now with bad vibes and I can't even get erect around them. They gross me out too. In AC I just hang out with friends, drink, eat, listen to live bands, and people watch from Kokomos. If you came to AC you would see what I mean. I only have sex maybe once a week or once every two weeks. I am not sex addicted. I am romance/love addicted. Of course I like sex, but I don't need it everyday.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Space Invaders wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 11:02 am
Didn't you and Winston do a podcast in Las Vegas together? I thought you two were friends?
We are. However keep in mind that I don't know him well. I only met him twice. So he's not a close friend like Alex and Rock are. Also keep in mind that a lot of people here are like Jekyll and Hyde, or two faces, highly unstable, not down to earth or stable or consistent. Many here have a dark side too. There are a lot of nutcases here. I told you guys long ago that the universe loves to bring psychos to me, both here and in the dating scene.

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 5:51 am

7. Most people are NPCs, which means they are either background characters in a video game, or organic portals without a divine soul, and only have a local soul that animates them from the matrix, similar to animal souls. Hence those types do NOT suffer deeply or with intensity, as you imagine they do. Look into their eyes and faces and you will notice that they do not have any deep angst in their soul. They are not suffering like someone with a deep sensitive soul does. Such people only have superficial suffering and pain. Their emotions are NOT deep or intense, only superficial. Hence their suffering is superficial too, even if they are sentient and self-aware (which I am not even sure about). Look at a dog chained to a tree or post and you will see that the dog is not suffering intensely with angst in its soul, its suffering is only superficial, because it is only capable of superficial emotions, even if self-aware. That's how most people are unfortunately. Observe them closely and you will see. They run on auto pilot and are instinct driven and not that aware, and their emotions are very superficial. Most people are like this, especially in Asia where everyone is a conformist, similar to ants and bees with a hive mind and group soul. They are not deep intense souls with deep intense feelings and emotions. No way. In a sense that's good news because it means the poor are not suffering as much as you imagine.

In the Philippines, the poor people and beggars that I see do not look like they are suffering with any intensity or angst. They look like they accept their condition and are in natural harmony with their poverty condition, as if they were at one with poverty and do not struggle against it, which would create more suffering. They act as if their poverty was natural and so are in harmony and rhythm with it. They do not act as if they "deserve better or that things ought to be different" as a westerner would. They do not resist reality, in other words, so they are not suffering as much as you imagine. We don't even know if others are self-aware with real souls or not. They may have souls in terms of the matrix that are created by the matrix and only exist within the matrix, like animals do. But they may not have divine souls that can observe things from outside the matrix. That's why I cannot connect with most people perhaps. My friend @Pixel--Dude has noticed the same thing.
I do think most people are just NPC souls or organic portals, as you put it. I do think they have some kind of rudimentary consciousness, but other than that there isn't much more going on. Such people certainly aren't relatable and if the boot was on the other foot they wouldn't help you either.

Plus, I personally don't see why you should be expected to help anyone anyway. It's not like you're a millionaire or anything, right? You might have enough money to get by or live comfortably, but you're not an "entrepreneur" like Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos. Why aren't these guys using their billions and billions to help put an end to world poverty altogether? Probably because they are not human souls. They are probably not NPC souls either, but Reptilian souls.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.