Giving and Helping in the Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Giving and Helping in the Philippines

Post by kangarunner »

@ladislav @Winston @MarcosZeitola

I think all of us here have a heart and know that we have a heart for kindness and compassion.

In the Philippines and across the world young kids and families are in need of your help. It's our moral duty to help those who in need of our help.

The great thing about helping and giving is that by helping others in the communities that we live in, we not only help them, but we also help ourselves in the process.

If making a charitable donation is not an option, there are still many things that can be done in the name of goodwill.

Volunteering at local schools to teach.

Cooking food or donating food.

Donating your time / volunteering your expertise

Volunteering on Construction / Renovation projects.

https://www.gooverseas.com/volunteer-abroad/philippines

@Winston Would you please reply to this post and let us know what you have done in the Philippines to help communities?

https://aamnationcare.org/best-charitie ... ilippines/

UNICEF Philippines

This is a United Nations group that works to help children.

UNICEF Philippines runs different programmes that help with things like nutrition, education, preventing disasters and dealing with emergencies, child protection, communication, preventing HIV and AIDS, and building up institutions.

Philippines World Vision

This is the part of World Vision that works in the Philippines. World Vision is the largest international charity for children in the world. World Vision Philippines has been in the country for almost 60 years, and its goal is to give hope to thousands of children living in poor areas in both rural and urban areas.

Dream Big Pilipinas

Dream Big Pilipinas tries to keep poor kids off the streets in many different ways. One of the main goals of this group is to teach young girls and boys how to read and write. It also raises money for scholarships and helps stop child labour. Dream Big Pilipinas also teaches kids how to play football to help them learn discipline and give them a sense of purpose.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
June 23rd, 2023, 11:09 am
Hi folks,
I've been back in Angeles City for a month now. There are two disappointing things here:
@Winston All of us here are very interested in what you've been doing to help and give back to communities in the Philippines. What have you done in this area? What charitable contributions have you made to others in the Philippines?

How are you doing your part to help schools, families, and communities who are in need?

UNICEF Philippines

UNICEF Philippines runs different programmes that help with things like nutrition, education, preventing disasters and dealing with emergencies, child protection, communication, preventing HIV and AIDS, and building up institutions.

Philippines World Vision
This is the part of World Vision that works in the Philippines. World Vision is the largest international charity for children in the world. World Vision Philippines has been in the country for almost 60 years, and its goal is to give hope to thousands of children living in poor areas in both rural and urban areas.

Dream Big Pilipinas
Dream Big Pilipinas tries to keep poor kids off the streets in many different ways. One of the main goals of this group is to teach young girls and boys how to read and write. It also raises money for scholarships and helps stop child labour. Dream Big Pilipinas also teaches kids how to play football to help them learn discipline and give them a sense of purpose.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@kangarunner

I already told you several times to stop trolling and asking dumb questions. I've asked you nicely already. If you continue I'm gonna have to kick you out for bad behavior and not respecting others with civility.

I don't see you helping charities either. Either way, charity is up to the individual. And many charities are scams as we all know. Please do not force them onto people. If you wanna get involved, then do so, but don't try to force others. It's rude and weird and uncivil. You are obviously trolling and picking nonsensical fights with people. This is your last warning. Please respect others. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@Kangarunner has gone "WOKE" / Social Justice Warrior, these days. :lol: :D cognitive dissonance.
In one hand he hates America, on the other hand he is promoting LGBQT, liberal nonsense.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
June 23rd, 2023, 11:30 am
@kangarunner

I already told you several times to stop trolling and asking dumb questions. I've asked you nicely already. If you continue I'm gonna have to kick you out for bad behavior and not respecting others with civility.
That's not fair at all. That's sounds like something a dictator would do. Are you a dictator? How many people have you helped in your life? I give money to homeless people here in Colombia. What do you think about that?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
June 23rd, 2023, 11:37 am
Winston wrote:
@kangarunner

That's not fair at all. That's sounds like something a dictator would do. Are you a dictator? How many people have you helped in your life? I give money to homeless people here in Colombia. What do you think about that?
No but I ask everyone to be civil and respectful here. You keep asking stupid demented questions after I told you to stop. That's bad behavior and uncivil. I already told you to stop. You aren't listening. A wise person would not keep asking trolling questions like that. If you lost your marbles, then take a break from life but don't take it out on others here. That's rude and badgering and we don't want that here. Thanks. I'm asking nicely.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Winston

I think Kangarunner has lost his marbles. He is promoting LGBQT, social justice warrior, liberal crap nowadays. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
June 23rd, 2023, 11:37 am
Winston wrote:
@kangarunner

What's the point of giving money to beggars? The next day they will just ask for more again. Sometimes they will surround you too and assault you. It's happened to people I know. This is not the thread about that. You are going off topic. I'm gonna move your stupid posts to a thread about giving to beggars. Please don't go off topic next time especially since you've lost your marbles.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Giving and Helping in the Philippines

Post by Winston »

I've moved Kangarunner's posts about charity here, because he was posting them off topic in other threads.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
June 23rd, 2023, 11:43 am
What's the point of giving money to beggars? The next day they will just ask for more again. Sometimes they will surround you too and assault you. It's happened to people I know. This is not the thread about that. You are going off topic. I'm gonna move your stupid posts to a thread about giving to beggars. Please don't go off topic next time especially since you've lost your marbles.
Mark Davis is a real man of good character and authentic leadership. He built Abundance International, which raises funds for orphanages in Ukraine.
Mark Davis and the nonprofit, Abundance International, have raised nearly $475,000 through a GoFundMe account in the two weeks since Russian forces launched its invasion into the country on Feb. 24.

Davis, the founding director of the nonprofit, runs his organization in Mykolaiv and Kherson, providing support to two orphanages in the country’s southern region between Crimea and Odessa, he said during a Zoom call with the Review-Journal.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
June 23rd, 2023, 11:50 am
Winston wrote:
June 23rd, 2023, 11:43 am
Mark Davis is a real man of good character and authentic leadership. He built Abundance International, which raises funds for orphanages in Ukraine.
Mark Davis and the nonprofit, Abundance International, have raised nearly $475,000 through a GoFundMe account in the two weeks since Russian forces launched its invasion into the country on Feb. 24.

Davis, the founding director of the nonprofit, runs his organization in Mykolaiv and Kherson, providing support to two orphanages in the country’s southern region between Crimea and Odessa, he said during a Zoom call with the Review-Journal.
Soon to be bombed by Russian artillery strikes and reduced to rubble....
Recover
Freshman Poster

Post by Recover »

kangarunner wrote:
June 23rd, 2023, 11:18 am
Winston wrote:
June 23rd, 2023, 11:09 am
Hi folks,
I've been back in Angeles City for a month now. There are two disappointing things here:
@Winston All of us here are very interested in what you've been doing to help and give back to communities in the Philippines. What have you done in this area? What charitable contributions have you made to others in the Philippines?

How are you doing your part to help schools, families, and communities who are in need?

UNICEF Philippines

Philippines World Vision

Dream Big Pilipinas
If you serious or joking still your post history show low iq of 85 or 90 most even other poster here most above 115 and 125
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Recover wrote:
June 24th, 2023, 2:00 am
If you serious or joking still your post history show low iq of 85 or 90 most even other poster here most above 115 and 125
With you being here, the average IQ of this forum just went down a few standard deviations.

@Pixel--Dude Any way to keep the riff-raff off this forum?

Recover
Freshman Poster

Post by Recover »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 24th, 2023, 7:41 pm
kangarunner wrote:
June 23rd, 2023, 10:52 am
@ladislav @Winston @MarcosZeitola

I think all of us here have a heart and know that we have a heart for kindness and compassion.

In the Philippines and across the world young kids and families are in need of your help. It's our moral duty to help those who in need of our help.
Why would I help other people's kids when I have so many kids of my own to provide for? The way I see it, I already helped the Philippines already by making more attractive children than the usual little brown pug-nosed gremlins they tend to produce. I upgraded their race lol. :lol:
That is racist and insulting for philipine people and white supremecy and creating poor single mothers
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
@kangarunner

I don't see you helping charities either. Either way, charity is up to the individual. And many charities are scams as we all know. Please do not force them onto people. If you wanna get involved, then do so, but don't try to force others. It's rude and weird and uncivil. You are obviously trolling and picking nonsensical fights with people. This is your last warning. Please respect others. Thanks.
I find it extremely interesting that I bring up a topic of charity / helping / goodwill to others in the Philippines and tag @Winston and he immediately blows up and says he will ban me if I bring it up again. This is supposed to be a free speech forum and here you have Winston immediately saying he will ban me for talking about charitable acts of kindness. WOW!