Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Photos of hot/cute girls I met in Angeles City!

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MrBlueLight wrote:One girl did ask for taxi money two times, but she is jobless and lives farther away, and even she only asked for it when she truly didn't have any money, other times she paid it herself. But out of the 20+ girls that I've met, she's the only one who even brought up the topic. The other girls just pay for their own transportations. I usually just ask "do you know how to get home?", they say yes, and I just give them a kiss and they are on their way.

But yes, I do not look like the sugar daddy type. In fact, I look the same age as most girls I date (age 20-26), so I would hope that my girls have different motives in seeing me as opposed to seeing a much older guy. The girl I saw yesterday even told me that I look like her little brother (she's 25). With a comment like that, I won't be seeing her again.
Hmmm i guess what you say confirms what I believe if a girl begs you for tax money or to buy this and that or pay for everything its not love. its just her loving what you provide. Thats why i dont really feel too bad about cheating on my gf there.

I think the biggest measure is a yes or no, is the girl a pain in the ass. yes or no. And by pain in the ass i mean do you have to always initiate the sex and they reluctantly do it or do you hve to always pay for everything and they dont make any effort in the relationship. Girls like that are dime a dozen in phil i realize.

I dont want a rich girl or even middle class though those girls are harder to control and are a bit more demanding :)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

I stayed 3-4 days in Angeles City last Feb right in the middle of walking street. Didn't sleep with one bar girl (by choice) as I wasn't there for that. To me the city was very off putting. The hotel I stayed in came with condoms, "Mojo" sex potion, shaving tools (ewww), Cialus, and had a permanent smell of STD's and dieing testosterone. Not to mention a strip club entrance right next to the kitchen and dining area. To me there's nothing sexy about 30 or so girls corralled up on a small stage going through the motions just waiting for a guy (usually not very desirable) to pick them up. I'm not demeaning guys who do that, hey it's your choice, it just wasn't a place for me. I will admit though if I was with my guy friends it probably would be a different story :twisted: .

The dance clubs were pretty badass though and I did head off to a comedy bar. I had plans to hike Mt. Pinatubo but those fell through (major hangover :mrgreen: ).

The non-bar girls I was with did force me to head to the gay side of the street (they thought it would be funny). Guys beware, be very aware do not stumble down that street at night, especially alone. If you are even slightly average looking you will get bombarded.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow im having such a blast here in angeles city. Its more fun than ever now. Its expanded with lots of new places to explore and enjoy. Even the sm mall is much bigger now. Everyday i meet new girls and get new numbers, so everyday is fun and interesting. Something new happens everyday. Never boring. Amazing. Nowhere else on earth is it this fun.

Everyday i find new dream girls to fall in love with and buy drinks for and dance with, etc. Makes me feel like im in nirvana or heaven! Wow! Never boring here. Always active and vibrant, full of energy, and many things are open 24 hours. Neverending fun, pleasure, happiness, stimulation, romance, female arousal, sexy girls, etc. Like heaven! Absolutely unreal yet real!!!!!

My friend ethan_sg in China, would love it here for sure! He loves vibrancy and always talks about it. Im sure he would be in his element here too. If he came here hed probably not want to go back to china. Lol. He loves roaming around at night and angeles city is perfect for that. Ill bet ian would love it here if he came and experienced it all.

Maybe zboy1 can vouch for what i say when he comes here and experiences it for himself. Lol.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:Wow im having such a blast here in angeles city. Its more fun than ever now. Its expanded with lots of new places to explore and enjoy. Even the sm mall is much bigger now. Everyday i meet new girls and get new numbers, so everyday is fun and interesting. Something new happens everyday. Never boring. Amazing. Nowhere else on earth is it this fun.

Everyday i find new dream girls to fall in love with and buy drinks for and dance with, etc. Makes me feel like im in nirvana or heaven! Wow! Never boring here. Always active and vibrant, full of energy, and many things are open 24 hours. Neverending fun, pleasure, happiness, stimulation, romance, female arousal, sexy girls, etc. Like heaven! Absolutely unreal yet real!!!!!

My friend ethan_sg in China, would love it here for sure! He loves vibrancy and always talks about it. Im sure he would be in his element here too. If he came here hed probably not want to go back to china. Lol. He loves roaming around at night and angeles city is perfect for that. Ill bet ian would love it here if he came and experienced it all.

Maybe zboy1 can vouch for what i say when he comes here and experiences it for himself. Lol.
The 21-yo girl you have been dating (pics provided by Marcos Zed) looks a real keeper. Have you thought about trying to settle with her for a while?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Again, pictures please!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok here are some new photos of my dating adventures here in Angeles City. :)

Wow check out this 21 year old girl im dating now. Shes into me and wants a real relationship. See our photos below. Notice how sweet, pure, genuine, humble, relaxed and down to earth she looks. Wow!
I like her vibe. Its so easygoing and feminine. And her face and body are so young and attractive. Shes only 21. So fresh. Lol
I felt so comfortable around her. Her vibe was soothing. And i felt physical attraction for her too. Wow what a combo! Comfort and attraction! Bingo!

More photos of us on subsequent dates:

Us at a disco.

Us in my hotel room.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this other girl im seeing too! Her body and face are so sexy and her skin is smooth and refined! Like a northeast asian girls skin. Feeling her skin gives me a high. Shes so sexy! What u think? Pics below. She wants to see me regularly too. Isnt she so sexy? Dang!

Isnt this waitress i met today so cute? Notice her smile and disposition is so sweet! Cute face too! Not cold or masculine like white women! Lol.

Waitress i flirted with in korean town of angeles city. See below. Isnt she so maganda and white? Wow i love how i can just flirt with anyone here and they will reciprocate and have fun with it. Lol. So much freedom. The real land of the free, where u can flirt with girls without them calling security on u like in the unfree tyrannical US. Lol

Some freelancer girls i flirted with on the streets of angeles city. Arent they so maganda? Lol (maganda means beautiful in Tagalog)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow I met a sweet thin girl at disco last night. She hung out with me and was not even a freelancer. She works in cell phone shop on fields. Billy saw us in hi society disco too and took some photos of us. See below. Wow isnt she hot? :)

Wow I also met this cute door girl last night that likes me it seems. We have a date today at the mall. Wow isnt her face and smile so cute and pretty? I like her nose too, its not flat like most filipinos and not big or too long either, its just right. :) Shes also very photogenic as you can see.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Photos from my romantic date with that door girl. We went to pizza hut in the mall, then saw a horror movie called "the boy", then went to live band with oldies music and dancing at midnight rodeo, then to disco club called high society. Then back to my place to sleep. :)

Balmung
Freshman Poster

Post by Balmung »

Winston wrote:Image
Is she Visayan? She actually looks quite a lot like my girlfriend. My girlfiend might be a little darker and with better teeth. Hard to say without a daytime pic with better lighting. Both (gf and girl in the pic) are IMO very attractive women.

And lol, it's a good thing my girlfriend doesn't know I post here, I'm not sure she'd appreciate being compared to a freelancer. :mrgreen:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Wow thanks for sharing pics Winston. I'm glad you are having fun.
This makes it very tempting to go over there, as I'm only 1000 miles away. If only i didn't have my hands full as well here... :twisted:

One of the things I love about asian girls is how in shape most of them are, nice compact asses and even slimmer waists, delicious.
And their legs are always so smooth and nice mmmhhh.

She looks pretty hot here, what a figure man, look at that waist:

Cute:

Cute:

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some dweeb and devils advocate in our facebook group asked me how much i pay the girls i go out with in angeles city. My response:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/761618030 ... 8831085546

"Darrell Johnston, you might as well ask a dog owner "did u feed ur dog? How much u feed it? Isnt that why ur dog loves u? He loves u for ur food, not u." Etc. See what i mean? We all know that if u feed a dog, it will love u, but that doesnt mean the dogs love is fake or unnatural. The universe is a place of exchange, giving and receiving. U gotta give in order to get, or else u will be in karmic debt. Whats ur problem with that? Why u such a judgmental prick?"

His response:

"Darrell Johnston
So you admit that she was with you for what you provided.

Your dog analogy is hilarious.....comparing humans to pet animals....shows your take on women. Do your relationships best male friends survive on exchange?

Love is not an exchange, believe it or not relationships do exist out side the realms of the successful providing for the unsuccessful

Both unsuccessful and successful people feel they need to play their successful/unsuccessful roles in life in order to find love.
Both believe that with out their role, there would be no incentive for people to stick around.
The major issue with successful's and unsuccessful's is that they feel that love is a transaction, a deal, something must be gained on both sides, they don't understand that love can be given freely regardless of whether you get something back or not. They can not see love as something that can be given with out incentive.
What these people seek in love......is not love!. It is in-fact mutual-ism. Mutual-ism is not love, but providing something beneficial for some one can be a good excuse for some one to respond positively towards you. The problem is......it's conditional, mutual-ism is painful because it makes unconditional love impossible.
Love and mutalism are 2 different parts of a relationship, mutualism inspires unity, but if our love is based on and dependent on mutualism then you can be sure that the relationship will never be secure and never be enjoyable because love becomes dependent upon you having something good to offer and upon you keeping up your end of the bargain.
The moment you receive love for something you do, you acknowledge subconsciously that you are unlovable."

What kind of new age nonsense is that?

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:Ok here are some new photos of my dating adventures here in Angeles City. :)

Wow check out this 21 year old girl im dating now. Shes into me and wants a real relationship. See our photos below. Notice how sweet, pure, genuine, humble, relaxed and down to earth she looks. Wow!
I like her vibe. Its so easygoing and feminine. And her face and body are so young and attractive. Shes only 21. So fresh. Lol
I felt so comfortable around her. Her vibe was soothing. And i felt physical attraction for her too. Wow what a combo! Comfort and attraction! Bingo!

More photos of us on subsequent dates:

Us at a disco.

Us in my hotel room.

Winston, I agree with you she is beautiful. I love the pictures of the hot Filipinas you have posted on here. It makes me want to get on a plane to the Philippines!!!
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

What...wait, I'm out of the loop. What happened to Winston's GF in China? And is Winston even boning the girls he is dating right now or is he just being used for a free meal at Jollibees? Is he dating bar girls?!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dragon wrote:What...wait, I'm out of the loop. What happened to Winston's GF in China? And is Winston even boning the girls he is dating right now or is he just being used for a free meal at Jollibees? Is he dating bar girls?!
See the updates in china thread for what happened with that. Yes sometimes i get sex here in angeles and sometimes we just cuddle in bed. Depends on the girl and chemistry and her pace. I date some bar girls and some regular girls. Both. Its a mix. See pics above.