Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Anthropolonerd wrote:
Winston wrote:Are you not white? Probably not. White men don't usually say the stuff you do. You sound like a judgmental Asian guy, like Repatriate.

I don't know if it's true or not, but someone told me once that there might be a link between pedophilia and yellow fever.
Missed this gem, lol. I'm white as f**k, dude. I live in the Netherlands and if I have anything non-Dutch in me, it is very remote (unfortunately. I wouldn't mind have like 1/8 Indo or something like that. A lot of Dutch ppl have that).

Also I like Asian girls. Certainly I don't like them much less than white girls, on the whole. But the Asians I like tend to come from China, Malaysia and Japan.

The ones you post generally look lower class and childlike to me. This makes me personally consider them ugly by definition. But being lower class isn't a huge problem by itself (if the person doesn't have a "lower class personality", i.e. the very pretty and/or smart ones who know their real value) but they have a certain backwardness about them which makes relationships Western men have with them shine an unfavourable light on those western men. Only a lower class western man would consider dating a pinay (or Isaan Thai woman, although they often look a little better at least) imo, unless there are some mitigating circumstances (like she is rich for a pinay, they met outside of the phils etc).

You can see in almost any person at first glance what kind of socio-economic environment they are from and when the discrepancy is too great, it speaks volumes. We can safely say that even lower class Americans are lightyears ahead in socioeconomic status of average pinays.
Dude, at least Winston had the guts & grace to post his photos on a public forum. His naivety is often picked up on, but certainly he doesn't come across as snobbish and arrogant as you have in your past few posts.

It would help us to see what superior beauties define your nightlife and sexual adventures. Pic or it didn't happen, my Dutch boy.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

publicduende wrote:
droid wrote:
Anthropolonerd wrote:Also your friend looks like a child molester in the pics with the girl (I'm sure she's <18 but she looks like 12. And he's ooooooold).
man you do have this pesky MG tendency.. Why put someone down like that when you don't even know him.
I hope Steve does them aaalllll, over and over.... If they want him, is none of your business.
Yeah that was completely uncalled for. I spoke to Steve and he's probably one of the best intentioned guys ever to walk the AC turfs. And he looks a lot younger than his real age (which I am not divulging here).
It doesn't matter if his real age is 35 or 45, I think these images would illicit the same response from most well-adjusted people, that is, it does not look very age-appropriate.

Maybe "child molester" is a little bit of a poorly chosen term, because it implies it's against her will, while that was not the point.

In any case, I got a predominantly strange vibe from the situation in seeing those pics. My view is that it is strange for men like him to be attracted to girls like her, and that something abnormal must be going on in this situation (with the attitudes of the people in it). I'm sure that is actually the case. It is not normal for mature men to be attracted to teenagers (<20) unless they look more mature.

I don't have a problem with it btw, people cna do whatever they like as long as it causes no material harm to others, as long as I don't have to witness to it. If you post shit like that on a forum, you illicit responses, and this is my response. It looks bad.
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

publicduende wrote:Dude, at least Winston had the guts & grace to post his photos on a public forum. His naivety is often picked up on, but certainly he doesn't come across as snobbish and arrogant as you have in your past few posts.

It would help us to see what superior beauties define your nightlife and sexual adventures. Pic or it didn't happen, my Dutch boy.
Well, I wouldn't even consider posting pictures of my own life on the internet much less a public forum of any kind.

I wouldn't call it arrogance, per se. This is a forum and in the spirit of exchanging views, I give you mine. Which is that I find most of the pictures quite distasteful and the more I think about it, the more distasteful I find it. I don't like calling people ugly, contrary to what you may think, and I would never call any of these girls ugly to their faces. I just can't imagine the state of mind people must be in to have this sort of life.

It would be one thing if they looked better or at least their surroundings did, but it's very gritty and generally meh. I don't know, it just depresses me that no insignificant part of the world is like this, I guess. And it aggravates me that people like Winston feel the need to bring this to a show & tell thread where they pretend like it's a good thing of some kind.

There are other threads (also about Asia) that show much better things, not at all like this.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Anthropolonerd wrote:It doesn't matter if his real age is 35 or 45, I think these images would illicit the same response from most well-adjusted people, that is, it does not look very age-appropriate.

Maybe "child molester" is a little bit of a poorly chosen term, because it implies it's against her will, while that was not the point.

In any case, I got a predominantly strange vibe from the situation in seeing those pics. My view is that it is strange for men like him to be attracted to girls like her, and that something abnormal must be going on in this situation (with the attitudes of the people in it). I'm sure that is actually the case. It is not normal for mature men to be attracted to teenagers (<20) unless they look more mature.

I don't have a problem with it btw, people cna do whatever they like as long as it causes no material harm to others, as long as I don't have to witness to it. If you post shit like that on a forum, you illicit responses, and this is my response. It looks bad.
I believe in your good faith and poor choice of terms, but being a forum newbie and publicly calling a relatively well known fellow member a "child molester" just because his Filipino date looks younger than 18 isn't just offensive, it shows you're completely unfamiliar with the way Asian girls look like.

Maybe you had your eyes and tastes tuned to the tall chunky girls of Holland, or the short but bodacious Latin Americans. If you had been to the Philippines or around Filipinas, it would be quite obvious to you that most girls in their late twenties are petite and thin, with smooth facial features and often a little perma-acne, and don't necessarily dress like women...all signs that can easily get people confused as to their age.

If you think men who like Filipinas (or cute Asians) have unresolved Lolita complexes or, worse, are pedos in disguise, the proof of the pudding is not in how young their dates (or gfs, or wives) look like, but how old they really are and how mature they behave.

I agree with you that a 40-yo man wouldn't normally be attracted to a teenager, but if she's 25, with a degree and a full-time job and she's a great young lady to talk to and be around, why would his feelings be conditioned by the fact that she is short by Western standards and, to some (untrained) eyes, she might look underage?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Anthropolonerd wrote:
publicduende wrote:Dude, at least Winston had the guts & grace to post his photos on a public forum. His naivety is often picked up on, but certainly he doesn't come across as snobbish and arrogant as you have in your past few posts.

Well, I wouldn't even consider posting pictures of my own life on the internet much less a public forum of any kind.

I wouldn't call it arrogance, per se. This is a forum and in the spirit of exchanging views, I give you mine. Which is that I find most of the pictures quite distasteful and the more I think about it, the more distasteful I find it. I don't like calling people ugly, contrary to what you may think, and I would never call any of these girls ugly to their faces. I just can't imagine the state of mind people must be in to have this sort of life.

It would be one thing if they looked better or at least their surroundings did, but it's very gritty and generally meh. I don't know, it just depresses me that no insignificant part of the world is like this, I guess. And it aggravates me that people like Winston feel the need to bring this to a show & tell thread where they pretend like it's a good thing of some kind.

There are other threads (also about Asia) that show much better things, not at all like this.
Once again, I see your good faith but, to reiterate, Asia is packed with seedy places like that. And I am not just talking about the tacky bars, the girls and punters, I mean those kinds of dark alleys, dirty pavements, smelly food stalls, plasticky shops and run-down architecture. Even Singapore has entire areas that still look like that, despite its reputation as the shiny gem of SEA.

I don't know why Winston has a particular attraction for Angeles City and loves to take pictures of her conquests. Most of us have been wondering the same question since time immemorial but, in the end, it's a harmless expression of his narcissism and he ultimately has other quality we like him for. So, all good :)
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

publicduende wrote:
Anthropolonerd wrote:It doesn't matter if his real age is 35 or 45, I think these images would illicit the same response from most well-adjusted people, that is, it does not look very age-appropriate.

I believe in your good faith and poor choice of terms, but being a forum newbie and publicly calling a relatively well known fellow member a "child molester" just because his Filipino date looks younger than 18 isn't just offensive, it shows you're completely unfamiliar with the way Asian girls look like.

Maybe you had your eyes and tastes tuned to the tall chunky girls of Holland, or the short but bodacious Latin Americans. If you had been to the Philippines or around Filipinas, it would be quite obvious to you that most girls in their late twenties are petite and thin, with smooth facial features and often a little perma-acne, and don't necessarily dress like women...all signs that can easily get people confused as to their age.

If you think men who like Filipinas (or cute Asians) have unresolved Lolita complexes or, worse, are pedos in disguise, the proof of the pudding is not in how young their dates (or gfs, or wives) look like, but how old they really are and how mature they behave.

I agree with you that a 40-yo man wouldn't normally be attracted to a teenager, but if she's 25, with a degree and a full-time job and she's a great young lady to talk to and be around, why would his feelings be conditioned by the fact that she is short by Western standards and, to some (untrained) eyes, she might look underage?
Honestly that whole comment was a minor sidenote that escalated quickly. My main issue here is the general depravity (and not in a good, Californication-ish kind of way) of the whole thing. At the beginning I was not so averse to this kind of thing, but the more I read this forum the more I find the certain lifestyle that Winston stands for to be very bleh (for lack of a better word).

It's a very good thing to use globalization to conduct a little romantic arbitrage (i.e. to go where you are in high demand and there is more supply of what you like), but this is different. I would encourage a guy who wants to go to the phils because he likes the girls looks and their personalities, and is then serially monogamous or has ONS with pinays (or whatever type of relationships he prefers), because they have a personal and physical connection. What Winston is showing here, is just completely vile and disgusting whoremongering. What he says is basically: here are these underpriviledged women whose single and only reason to be with you is socio-economic differences. Then he goes on to imply that they actually like him in any sort of way, and that this is a good lifestyle that others should aspire to. I am pretty sure every single one of these pinays would have a vastly different life, if they had the power to choose it (and our friend Winston, or any of their other clients, wouldn't be in it). Winston's presentation of the whole thing as some nice friendly good thing that is in no way vile, unfair and disgusting, ticks me off.

About your point on perceived age differences, I'd consider it much more normal for a 40-yo man to be attracted to a 16-yr old girl with mental maturity, dress sense and the outward appearance/physical maturity of a 21+-yr old (and yes there are many examples) than it is for him to be attracted to the inverse. Also, a lot of cute Asian do look sexually mature. This girl doesn't really, to me anyway. I wouldn't have said anything about him and that other girl in the first pic.
publicduende wrote:Once again, I see your good faith but, to reiterate, Asia is packed with seedy places like that. And I am not just talking about the tacky bars, the girls and punters, I mean those kinds of dark alleys, dirty pavements, smelly food stalls, plasticky shops and run-down architecture. Even Singapore has entire areas that still look like that, despite its reputation as the shiny gem of SEA.

I don't know why Winston has a particular attraction for Angeles City and loves to take pictures of her conquests. Most of us have been wondering the same question since time immemorial but, in the end, it's a harmless expression of his narcissism and he ultimately has other quality we like him for. So, all good :)
If Winston had the common decency to call the whole thing by its name, which is tacky and seedy, then it wouldn't bother me.

The reason of his particular attraction, is probably that the Philippines is one of, if not the single easiest place in the world when it comes to women.
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster

Post by FlyingMoose »

Anthropolonerd wrote:...looks like a child molester...
I say we should kick this guy out. I don't find it acceptable to say this about someone.
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

FlyingMoose wrote:
Anthropolonerd wrote:...looks like a child molester...
I say we should kick this guy out. I don't find it acceptable to say this about someone.
Fine by me really. In fact, I'll go ahead and try ban myself by changing my email to a non-existent one and changing my password to an immemorable one.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

publicduende wrote: I agree with you that a 40-yo man wouldn't normally be attracted to a teenager, but if she's 25, with a degree and a full-time job and she's a great young lady to talk to and be around, why would his feelings be conditioned by the fact that she is short by Western standards and, to some (untrained) eyes, she might look underage?
The first part is where I think you are both wrong for a lot of guys, no matter their age. Once a girl reaches sexual maturity, she is pretty much at her peak. Uninhibited guys of all ages are conditioned to be attracted to such women, at least on a physical level. The advantage a 20 something or above has is perhaps more emotional and intellectual maturity. But at the gut level, it's the newly minted women who have the strongest gut-level first glance pull to so many of us. Because of societal pressures, a lot of men have strongly suppressed this conscious urge.

I think what may disturb certain people about Steve's particular photos is that some of his dates are so damn short and skinny, they appear prepubescent in photos! Well last time when I was in Makati, I met Steve and one such girl. I also saw some of the gals he's attracted when I met him in Angeles City back in 2012 I think. While these girls may look like kiddies in some photos, in person, you can see the premature skin aging or other telltale signs so typical of mid or even early 20s girls in Phils., especially those who are from poorer backgrounds. So it's not like he's really going for little girls. They are in fact women.

I'm kinda the opposite of Steve in my tastes. The girls I tend to be attracted to are often so tall and big that even when they are below 18, they often look at least like mature early 20 somethings.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Anthropolonerd wrote:my observation is that he looks like a child molester in those pics, with that girl. Simple as.
Anthropolowoman, you can have any observation you want, but your perception doesn't make it so.
The reality is, they don't see him as that, muahaha, thus what you "see" is irrelevant.

Also, it's not black and white; You see the pictures Winston posted and you assume that reflects %100 percent of his life; nonsense, people have other activities generally. On your judgmental soap box you think it's one-or-the-other, that someone can't be intellectual if they've done some of this. I'd like to see what you hide, Mr squeaky-clean.

"Age appropriate" LMAO, what's next? you're strong, independent...
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote: Image
Who is the girl in the picture? Where does she work?

What month and year were these photos taken? That girl with the blue eyes does not have blue eyes. She's wearing blue contacts.

Looks like you blew it out when you were back in the Philippines!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Note: I decided to remove the photos of Steve Neese and that petite girl on page 16 of this thread, because he has a professional reputation to maintain, and such photos could potentially be used against him by anyone who wants to.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this new photo of my friend Luisa on her Facebook. She looks so lovely and sweet. Luisa is the girl I posted pics of on page 9 of this thread. She is beautiful inside and out. Only overseas can you find girls like her. Not in USA where girls are toxic, unfriendly, spoiled and hold men in contempt.

You can come say hi to her in our Facebook group too:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/86597977757/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these new pics that my friend Luisa posted. She looks beautiful!

lunartycoon
Freshman Poster

Post by lunartycoon »

Ewww.