Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To all:

I want to explain to you all the deeper reason why Angeles City appeals to men so much, despite its dirtiness and pollution.

You see, a man's sexual and romantic needs are NOT VALIDATED in America, generally speaking. Here's why: A man's function in America is to SERVE the needs of others, not his own. So if a man openly expresses his needs and desires, he looks like a selfish bastard. But if a woman openly expresses her needs and desires, then she is being assertive. An obvious double standard of course, among many.

The only needs and desires a man is allowed to have in America are those which serve others. For example, a man is allowed to have consumer needs (e.g. wanting to buy a new wide screen TV) because those needs serve the economy. He is allowed to need a job because that serves the economy too, and helps support his wife and children as well, if he has a family.

But a man is not allowed to have romantic and sexual needs because that serves no one but his own needs -- unless he has a woman or wife who wants him of course, but in that case, it's between him and his partner or wife. But even if a man has a wife, his sexual desires and needs are serving HER desires and needs as well. So he is allowed to have them. But if his desires and needs serve no one but his own, then he is NOT allowed to have them.

Also, if a man is not considered hot or desirable, he is not even allowed to have sexual or romantic desires, or else he's considered a creep and predator. Thus if you're not considered a hot guy in America, then your sexual and romantic needs are INVALIDATED. They are not acknowledged nor allowed to even exist.

No wonder why you see so many depressed, degenerate, hopeless looking men walking around in America with nothing to live for. That's why for men, everything feels meaningless in America. Their needs and desires are not even validated. It's a very sad state of affairs. Thus America is the worst place if you're a man.

The above explains why sexual market hot spots like Angeles City, Philippines, and Pattaya, Thailand, appeal to men so much. In such places, a man's sexual needs and desires are finally VALIDATED, in a way that Western societies could never allow. In fact, a man's sexual desires are the CHIEF INDUSTRY of such towns. They are VALIDATED in way that a man has never experienced before. As such, men feel greatly LIBERATED there, in a way they've never felt before. This is especially the case with horny men who place a high importance on being able to get cute, sexy, young girls to provide companionship and sex -- a need which is taboo in Western countries to even express.

That's the beauty and appeal of places like Angeles City and Pattaya, for men that is. Even if they are dirty polluted towns, they VALIDATE and LIBERATE men in a way that nowhere else does, and in a way that Western societies could never provide. That is PRICELESS, and to a man whose sexual needs have been invalidated and deprived all his life, it means more than you could know.

Hope that makes sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I can't believe I never posted these. Here are pics from my first night in Angeles City back in 2006, which was my WILDEST night ever! Mr S was there with me and took most of these photos. It was so SURREAL! I thought I was DREAMING!

As you can see below, regardless of what you think, at least it's BETTER than being unhappy, depressed, miserable, lonely and bored in the sexual desert of America with zero sex, zero romance and zero passion. That's for sure!

First, how can a guy not be happy when smothered by these three? lol

Winston satisfying his desires.

Winston's face looks like he's in nirvana. lol

Winston looking like a kid in a candy store. lol

The girl I took home that night. Mr S thought she was pretty sexy.

Finally satisfied after a year of sexual deprivation.

Last edited by Winston on October 12th, 2014, 1:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

She is a doll damn!!
I hope this is what MrBlueLight is talking about. I really do.
(note that I'm not talking about p4p but pinay looks)
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More images of Winston happily satisfying his desires in Angeles City on the first night like an UNCAGED animal. lol. They are from video stills of a video that Mr S or a lady there took. It was so surreal. I thought I was dreaming!

As you can see below, regardless of what you think, at least it's BETTER than being unhappy, depressed, miserable, lonely and bored in the sexual desert of America with zero sex, zero romance and zero passion. That's for sure!

Look at her face. She looks like she's having fun below, not miserable as some of you think.

Girls undressing Winston. lol

She's sucking my nipples. lol

Winston sandwiched between two girls. lol

Romantic kiss. lol

Have you forgotten me hun?

Winston and that girl descend into the couch. lol

Winston in an orgy underneath his shirt. lol

Winston and the girl drop to the floor. lol

Two girls sitting on Winston like a caboose train. lol

Three girls now sitting on Winston like a caboose train. lol

Winston getting ridden. lol

Covering us two lovebirds with my own shirt. lol

Cute girl enjoying my massage.

Look at her face. Does she look unhappy or miserable, as some of you guys presume? I think not.

Me giving her a romantic kiss.

Her getting into my passionate kiss. lol

My shirt covering up our intimacy underneath. lol

A man is truly in heaven here.

Winston enjoying every inch of her. lol

Warm loving embrace.

Girl showing her wild animal nature to the camera. lol

Wow these girls are definitely not uptight, which is a stark contrast to girls in the West. They are so relaxed.

Does she look unhappy? I doubt it.

Sexy lips and mouth. Yum. Yum.

If you think all this is bad, then up yours. lol

Girl unbuttoning my pants. lol

Wow her face looks so oriental.

Proud to show off her chest. lol

Proud of her body. Look how relaxed she is. Not uptight like a Western woman. This is how it should be!

Does she look unhappy?

Playfully acting like a monkey. lol. Girls are playful here, not uptight. So us guys can be playful too. That's true freedom! lol

Humping the pillar. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some more cute or sexy girls I met in Angeles City on my first week there in 2006.

A girl at the mall I flirted with.

Her smile looks so sweet, feminine and humble.

This girl I barfined is one of the few that would be considered Rock's type too. She has sexy curves and was very playful.

Us having a romantic swim at the pool before the main course in bed. :)

Yep she's definitely Rock's type.

See, you can have a romantic time with bar girls too. Not just sex. See below. If you give them affection, they will return affection as well. So it's not all business as some of you think.

This is Mylene, my first girlfriend there. Though she had dark skin, it was very silky smooth and sensual to feel.

This is Mary Jane Balon, one of the first girls I dated that I met through my neighbor. She was very pretty and sexy to me. But she turned out to be a user and gold digger. She kept asking me for a lot of stuff and providing nothing in return. I felt like she was some kind of hustler. She was also very argumentative and emotionally draining to be around. She also had a daughter too, as you can see, who screamed a lot, which ruined any chance we had for any romantic moment together.

As you can see, even when we slept on the same bed, nothing would happen. She would only be focused on getting her daughter to sleep, and nothing intimate would happen after that. What a ripoff. As you can see from the photo of us sitting on the bed below, she was not even very affectionate toward me.

Us at the mall, a place where she used me by getting me to buy her stuff. As if consumerism was all that mattered, and my romantic and sexual needs didn't. WTF?

Her feigning affection toward me.

Mary Jane Balon and her friend Russ Ann.

Man she was such a waste of time and money. She kept leading me on too but never delivered, always making excuses. She even lied to me and said it was against Filipino custom for men and women to hold hands in public to avoid holding hands with me. What a crock of shit.

I posted a thread about what Mary Jane Balon did. You can see it here:
viewtopic.php?t=15089

Me with Santa's sexy helpers. lol

Last edited by Winston on October 13th, 2014, 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 17th, 2020, 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:Wait, are these new pictures or old ones, Winston? I thought you only went back to Taiwan!
They are from 2006. Look above the photos and you will see that I already said that. Are the photos so tantalizing that you can't even read the year they were from in the text above them? lol

Yes I'm in Taiwan now but I'm starving for love, affection and female flesh. So these photos make me feel alive again. Or at least, they remind me when I was alive and free.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 17th, 2020, 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is a girl I met at the mall that I went out with. She's not a bar girl. She worked at a store in the mall and is very pretty as you can see. We are singing karaoke here.

Me and her.

Beautiful profile side of her face.

This is May, a tall sexy girl that I liked. For a Filipina, she was tall. I tried to barfine her, but she refused. She only liked white guys I think. So you see guys, these bar girls and GRO's DO NOT go with anyone willing to pay. They have their preferences too.

Me standing with May outside.

This is Mary Ann, a bar girl that I really liked. She was like a sex kitten, F buddy and little friend all in one. She was very passionate with me and had one of the best attitudes toward me.

Last edited by Winston on October 13th, 2014, 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 17th, 2020, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More cute girls I met in AC.

A cute door girl.

Do I look excited or what? lol

A cutie I met outside on the street by approaching her.

Wow don't I look like "da man" here? lol

Me and two cuties.

Does this look like a man's paradise or what? LOL

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Photos of hot/cute girls I met in Angeles City!

Post by droid »

More cute girls I met in AC.
A cute door girl.

So how does "it" work with door girls? if you know what I mean.. Is it a different "procedure"?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I am confused. Are these girls you just met out in the bar and ask to take a picture with or did you actually date them?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 16th, 2020, 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

The bar isn't my scene. I only do innocent dessert dates followed by going back to my place. :mrgreen:

But some of these girls are pretty cute. So maybe I should try hitting up bars more often. If Winston is getting some play, then someone who looks half his age like myself could just kill it :lol: