"250 Thai Girls By Age 25: A True Story from South East Asia"

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

"250 Thai Girls By Age 25: A True Story from South East Asia"

Post by WilliamSmith »

Hey guys, I stumbled on this book on Amazon and it made me laugh, immediately thinking of @Winston and many of the rest of you MGTOW who have headed out to SE Asia:
I bought a copy of the book right away, and will let you know any cool stuff I find in there later on in this thread as I read the book, LOL. I got a lot of nice travel guide books (DK Eyewitness, Bradt, etc) about these countries too, so if he names places where he did cool stuff like getting attacked by a King Cobra in the Thai jungle, I'll try to post some pics or location info so we can all learn something more about Thailand and SE Asia too. :mrgreen:

That's a very lovely and healthy looking young woman on the cover, but I also love those beautiful Thai beaches with white sands and those gemstone colored waters, and the beautiful limestone crags and sea stacks with cool looking lush vegetation clinging to them... Makes me want to go hunt for pirate treasure as well as get laid and drink the local beer (all of which I'll probably also be doing in the Caribbean). Life is good. :D

250 Thai Girls By Age 25: A True Story from Asia

https://www.amazon.com/250-Thai-Girls-A ... 641531053
250 Thai Girls by Age 25, A True Story from South East Asia is a true-to-life adventure that can be relived from beginning to end. The story begins with the allure of travel and the need for new experiences. Sex, drugs, alcohol and debauchery are the name of the game, and the impetus behind this historic modern day journey. Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Udon Thani, Cambodia, Laos, and the pristine Andaman beaches of Kho Lipe are featured in this bold and daring travel adventure. The author narrowly escapes death at the hands of a knife wielding Cambodian mugger. He is violently robbed by a taxi driver in Bangkok. Held up by the Laos Police for running at a late night roadblock with a teen prostitute. And narrowly escapes a King Cobra in the jungles of Northern Thailand. This non-fiction story is as up to date, authentic, and original as anything in its genre. The names, places, and people from this wild South East Asian sexcapade have not been altered in any way. This book has the potential to spark a new generation of hedonistic travelers looking to better understand themselves, and where to go to make that possible. Once you go Asian, you will never go Caucasian. Join the author on his solo travels while he searches out every nook and cranny during his first year in South East Asia.
Here's the guy who wrote it on the back cover, LOL. From flipping through the book I thought he had a really funny casual but engaging writing style, obviously knows a thing or two about picking up chicks (even if he also is like those of you who go for "p4p" sometimes), so this guy might be a help as well as inspiration to you younger generation of guys who are still in your early 20s. :lol:

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: "250 Thai Girls By Age 25: A True Story from South East Asia"

Post by Outcast9428 »

This man is a disgusting degenerate. People like this are similar to Muslim radicals trying to export Islamic extremism into Europe except in this case, its degenerate secularists exporting liberal behavior to a traditional Asian culture. His ass should be thrown onto a boat and shipped back to his home country. If too many men like this are allowed to live in countries like Thailand and the Philippines they will poison and rot their culture away. I've said before if I was the president of Japan or Thailand or whatever I'd be more xenophobic against my own countrymen then their actual governments currently are because I know how a lot of people in my country behave and the entire reason why I'm considering leaving is to get away from people like that. Kind of defeats the purpose if men from my country start exporting liberal degeneracy over there.

I swear, countries seriously need to start mandating ideological and behavioral tests on potential immigrants. And if somebody opposes a policy like that, then they are part of the problem these tests are designed to keep out.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

This is a terrible way to end your life. If you have sex with 250 girls, especially more than once, some of the might end up pregnant, even if he used condoms. And do men so reckless and hedonistic with their sexuality want to diminish their hedonic experience with condoms?

What should these countries do? Monitor suspicious sex-pat foreigners and jail them for violating fornication statutes.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MrMan wrote:
May 18th, 2022, 6:23 am
This is a terrible way to end your life. If you have sex with 250 girls, especially more than once, some of the might end up pregnant, even if he used condoms. And do men so reckless and hedonistic with their sexuality want to diminish their hedonic experience with condoms?

What should these countries do? Monitor suspicious sex-pat foreigners and jail them for violating fornication statutes.
LOL, pretty sure he didn't end his life @MrMan: I'm still looking forward to finding time to get to the book and read the whole thing, but I think he survived the King Cobra in the Thai Jungle and ended up leaving SE Asia because he crashed his motorbike and launched himself over the top of his handlebars and cracked his skull landing in someone else's windshield or something like that, and then a Thai doctor told him he was lucky to be alive, but he was a little too banged up to keep up his momentum so he went home for a rest. I'll "circle back" later to make sure I got that right after I have time to read the whole book.

What should countries do? When it comes to harmless guys like this who just like scoring with chicks, I don't think they give a shit, but if they do then I think they do have regulations in some of them.
I heard Laos was the most sexually conservative and even has some kind of regulations against non-married men and women sleeping under the same roof.
Malaysia is the best for awareness of jews and anti-globohomo laws.

@Outcast9428
With or without "Western" guys like this going there, if that's the way you feel I question whether you really want to go to Thailand vs the much more conservative ones, like maybe Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia (maybe the latter an especially good one)? Not trying to discourage you but if you're into sexual hyperconservatism then seems to me Japan and Thailand are the two countries you'd choose dead last.
I agree that Thailand has a beautiful traditional culture and Muay Thai asskickers are badass, but Thailand is nonetheless infamously filled with sex industry (prostitution especially), has been a magnet for sexpats for decades from what I've heard, and is also swarming with homosexuals and ladyboys and trannies.
@Lucas88 in the martial arts thread has added to my interest in practicing Muay Thai, so I might end up going to Thailand to try the beer and beaches and pay Thai non-trans men for martial arts training, but take black girlfriends with me ("bring your own women"), and then go back to the Caribbean or possibly Africa (whichever countries I end up getting citizenship in later) where they still outlaw homosexuality so we can keep the perverts/trannies/ladyboys away from our children.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Oh, PS to @MrMan and @Outcast9428:
I don't think this guy was an immigrant to these countries at all, I think he was just going over for travel in multiple countries kinda like @kangarunner if I understood kangarunner's story right, and then eventually came back to the States.

Re: the question of policing farang/sexpats to enforce theoretical anti-fornication laws: I don't see why they couldn't do that.

For example: My understanding is that the Vietnamese police do continuously keep a close eye and dossier on what foreigners are doing in their country, even if they aren't heavy handed about interventionism: I heard from some guys (both neutral observers observing other expats without doing anything iffy themselves, also fags trying to go to their gay bars scene, and also some dumbasses talking about trying to get drugs), that the Vietnamese police monitored them and periodically asked them questions, making it obvious who the man was even though they didn't go as far as to make arrests.
So if they wanted to actually pass laws to stop foreigners from picking up their chicks, it wouldn't be that hard.

I wouldn't have a problem with this kind of thing, speaking as a non-hyperconservative:
For example, if I visit Japan because I think it's a beautiful country and see a "Japanese Customer Only Please" sign in a bar or something, no further questions asked: That tells me clearly and politely not to go in that one because they don't want me there, so I'll happily leave and go somewhere they don't mind serving gaijin and taking my $$.
Or if I visit a country where you're not allowed to schmooze their chicks and escalate from there to try to get them into the sack, it's their choice whether to have government staff lecture me on this at the airport or harbor when I'm getting off the plane/boat, or put up "Foreigners: Don't Nail Our Chicks!" signs: Either way, that tells me what their rules are so I can go elsewhere. No problem! :D

P.S. Unfortunately I can't find the pic, but I actually saw a photo of a sign in a bar in Africa that said "Bring Your Own Women!"
(It was not aimed at foreign travelers like me, it was intended for aggressive African men who the bar owners didn't want to proposition female staff for sex, but it was still pretty funny and reminded me of this. )
Thanks for the fun discussion guys, LOL :lol: :mrgreen:
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 18th, 2022, 10:19 am
For example: My understanding is that the Vietnamese police do continuously keep a close eye and dossier on what foreigners are doing in their country, even if they aren't heavy handed about interventionism: I heard from some guys (both neutral observers observing other expats without doing anything iffy themselves, also fags trying to go to their gay bars scene, and also some dumbasses talking about trying to get drugs), that the Vietnamese police monitored them and periodically asked them questions, making it obvious who the man was even though they didn't go as far as to make arrests.
So if they wanted to actually pass laws to stop foreigners from picking up their chicks, it wouldn't be that hard.
I lived in Vietnam from late 2019 to March 2022. I went to many, many cities and towns throughout the country. As far as police, you rarely even see them. Very unlike America where police cars are around the corner everywhere. The only time I've ever had a problem with police was at the checkpoints for not driving with a motorbike license. When that happened they would ask for a bribe to avoid a ticket, (anywhere from 200K to 500K VND). Other than that, the VN police do not give a shit about what any foreigner is doing. They will only look into you if you're doing something seriously illegal.

My time in Vietnam was an adventure. It really is an awesome country with friendly locals, good street food, cheap rent, mountain regions, amazing coastline, islands, can motorbike everywhere. I want to go back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
galileo2333
Freshman Poster

Post by galileo2333 »

Old white guys 50 plus should be entitled to sexual interaction with young girls in Thailand
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I hope this lousy shitposting troll galileo2333 gets banned soon! :)
He wrote in favor (supposedly) of beheading women, adult-child sex, a lot more trash, and now this nonsense:
galileo2333 wrote:
May 19th, 2022, 11:23 am
Old white guys 50 plus should be entitled to sexual interaction with young girls in Thailand
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

kangarunner wrote:
May 19th, 2022, 7:02 am
My time in Vietnam was an adventure. It really is an awesome country with friendly locals, good street food, cheap rent, mountain regions, amazing coastline, islands, can motorbike everywhere. I want to go back.
I was also really blown away by learning about Vietnam too, wonderful ancient culture and history, amazingly beautiful places with lots of geographic variation like you said.
Vietnam is also high on my list of places I want to travel to at some point also, even though I'm planning to look for citizenship only in countries that allow multiple passports. Good luck getting back there!

Re: the Vietnamese police, yeah, the people I saw writing about this somewhere else said the police pretty much left them alone so they thought they were ignoring them, but when they pushed the line a little doing something dumb (like the guys who said they were trying to get drugs) and the police did check with them to issue a cautionary warning, they were impressed by how much the police already actually knew about them, their friends, where they lived, where they'd been, etc. So I guess they'd been keeping a closer eye on them than they'd thought. :D
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I still think this young adventurer Harvey's book is funny and am looking forward to reading it, and don't think it's a big deal a young buck like this did consensual PUA stuff with young (legal age) hotties, but if it makes any traditionalists feel any better I personally only like having 2-3 girlfriends and am not running around notching the belt or bedposts with dozens or hundreds of random lays, LOL. :lol:

@Outcast9428
Here's some pictures of Thailand to make you and any other traditionalists feel better if this thread upset you, LOL:

Beautiful Phi Phi Island, home of the "antisemitic" Phi Phi Island people who banned Israelis from their hotel:

Harvey and other "hedonistic travelers" must have seen this Thai sign and got the wrong idea:

But you can show them this one on the upper right to correct them, LOL:

And here's some beautiful traditional Thai girls who I'm sure would never let any PUAs or other dirty farang anywhere near them:

Here's one from the cover of one of the travel books I just bought:
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Thailand is the "Land of Smiles". I don't know about that book but definitely go to Thailand with a lighthearted, cheerful mindset, because Thailand is a happy place. Anything you read on the internet, take it with a grain of salt because Thailand is a truly amazing place. I almost married a Thai woman who was 4 years younger than me and lived in my apartment in Bangkok. Thinking about it now, I should have married her. She is a very good person to this day and we would have had a very peaceful life in Thailand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I meant sleeping with 250 girls could lead to one coming down with AIDS.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Some very strange in book that i skimd first half already

it seems like he wrote bout recent past from publish date 2018 but

why he go travel agent not use phone or inernet on book simple simon flight chang mai to pnom pen

why he use big paper map on moto bike for search mekong river when google map so better in phone if in after 2010

why price in bangkok and chang mai so so lo like they say good ole days maybe 90s

but usd to thail money rate look not far back and same for gold price hmm fishy fishy

why everyone so nice to him like he celeb man except police want setup and sting him for long time in prison and taxi driver try beat his ass to rober his money and all happen in first week in bangkok

it seem more mix fantasy and facts cus realty not like that for most of forners to asia
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

kangarunner wrote:
May 19th, 2022, 10:57 pm
Thailand is the "Land of Smiles". I don't know about that book but definitely go to Thailand with a lighthearted, cheerful mindset, because Thailand is a happy place. Anything you read on the internet, take it with a grain of salt because Thailand is a truly amazing place. I almost married a Thai woman who was 4 years younger than me and lived in my apartment in Bangkok. Thinking about it now, I should have married her. She is a very good person to this day and we would have had a very peaceful life in Thailand.
But master advisor and number 2 man to wiseton who is no other but ladislav say he got tramatize and buly in thailand at work at leesure like they say he dirty forner birdshit in thailish that he fluency in so he know the sooo many bad word they say bout him and he say they hate him and oposite philpines were he say they love him
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Siriluck
Freshman Poster

Post by Siriluck »

galileo2333 wrote:
May 19th, 2022, 11:23 am
I’m live here and I’m agree and many girls going with foreigner man for better life for family and parent.