Pics of the hot girls in Taiwan at the top echelon!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Pics of the hot girls in Taiwan at the top echelon!

Post by Winston »

These are the type of Taiwanese girls that you see in magazines and commercials! Whew!

http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=c ... 586911&p=0
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

What percentage of girls walking down the street in Taiwan look like this? Id venture to say very little.

In Russia or Ukraine you see world class girls walking down the street all the time. Most of them look better then Taiwanese chicks as well, and you can actually strike up a conversation with many of them without "the attitude".
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Professional make-up & studio photos from product endorsement events and wedding photo studios are not reflective of "RL" (real life).

A small note on East-Asian etiquette: please do not redistribute photos from wretch.cc without owner's permission.

In East Asia, it's considered rude to redistribute personal blog photos, or snap pictures of performers and cosplayers without asking. For example, at Comiket events in Tokyo, you need to task permission before taking photos, and only take them in designated photo areas. Once they give consent, it's OK to take the photo and post them.

The Japanese are also pretty picky with their restrooms. If you're a cosplayer, they ask you to change only in designated change rooms, and not the restroom. For more info, read here:
http://www.comiket.co.jp/info-a/TAFO/C7 ... mkfor.html

Sample comiket photos:
http://www.otadesho.com/comiket-day-3-cosplay-photos/
http://www.japanforum.com/gallery/showg ... hp?cat=634
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Grunt, I don't know, maybe one in a million? You see them in magazines and commercials though.

You can't hack photos from wretch.com, cause if you try to right click on one, nothing will happen. They've prevented people from copying them. You could take a picture off the screen with a camera of course, or do a screen snapshot, but the quality would be lower.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well folks, it looks like you can now paste links to images from that wretch site, so here's that hot photo of the two Taiwanese girls I was drooling over :)

wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

I browsed this gallery earlier and here's what I have to say.

they're prolly all taken at a studio. You'd notice that they look less attractive w/o makeup or while outside a studio. Her other pictures make her less attractive.

Sure, some are naturally attractive w/o makeup, but I've seen studio photos of a friend of mine. She posted it up on her facebook, she does look attractive in her studio photos, but she's considerably less attractive if you meet her in person.

If this were a scale of beauty/pulchritude from 1-10 (10 being the highest), she'd (my friend) be an 8 in studio or a formal event, but around a 5-6 when not in these types of situations.

Another friend of mine, she has both studio and non-studio pics of her taken, they all look pretty the same and she's what I would call a 8-9 in all situations.

So I'd say for the girl in the album, she'd be around a range from 8 for a studio pic to a 7 in other situations.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WWu777 wrote:Well folks, it looks like you can now paste links to images from that wretch site, so here's that hot photo of the two Taiwanese girls I was drooling over :)

W: Well it looks like the image is gone cause the site fixed the thing that was letting you link to image URL's. But fortunately, I saved the image into a file, so I'll just upload and link it directly from my site. Here it is again:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

wraith wrote:I browsed this gallery earlier and here's what I have to say.

they're prolly all taken at a studio. You'd notice that they look less attractive w/o makeup or while outside a studio. Her other pictures make her less attractive.

Sure, some are naturally attractive w/o makeup, but I've seen studio photos of a friend of mine. She posted it up on her facebook, she does look attractive in her studio photos, but she's considerably less attractive if you meet her in person.

If this were a scale of beauty/pulchritude from 1-10 (10 being the highest), she'd (my friend) be an 8 in studio or a formal event, but around a 5-6 when not in these types of situations.

Another friend of mine, she has both studio and non-studio pics of her taken, they all look pretty the same and she's what I would call a 8-9 in all situations.

So I'd say for the girl in the album, she'd be around a range from 8 for a studio pic to a 7 in other situations.
W: Well sometimes that's true. But as someone who's taken countless pictures of hot women, I find that the pictures usually make the girls look less attractive than they are in person. Somehow, the camera distorts a person's image and doesn't always capture the hotness that you see in person. It's like the symmetry of a girl is sometimes thrown off in pictures. Some look better in pictures of course. But most seem to look better in person.

These girls, even without makeup, are definitely model material. They have it all, tall, thin, gorgeous faces, round eyes, etc. I don't think you can get hotter than that, for an oriental. It's like the apex of hotness.

It's interesting that Asian models almost never have slanted eyes.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

WWu777 wrote:
WWu777 wrote:Well folks, it looks like you can now paste links to images from that wretch site, so here's that hot photo of the two Taiwanese girls I was drooling over :)
That's Ann Lin, she's an amateur model in Taipei lah. You'd find her working at the booths in computer and car shows. Like I said earlier, don't redistribute photos from people's blogs in East Asia without owner's permission. It's rude and they may set their albums private, or pull them off-line.