Videos of hot/sexy bar girls in Angeles City bars and nightlife! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Videos of hot/sexy bar girls in Angeles City bars and nightlife! Wow!

Post by publicduende »

Horahngee wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 2:37 am
publicduende wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 1:48 am

Usual mixed bag, as one would expect in a girlie bar. I think I have stated here many times: just the thought that all of these girls are prostitutes, or prostitutes for the right price, is a massive turn-off for me.

^^ Totally agree with you, publicduende.

BTW, are you still living somewhere in the Philippines?

Are you originally from the US?
Thanks Tiger. I am still in the Philippines, yes. It was hard for me to find a quality Filipino girl because I am divorced (no kids), in my early 40s and not exactly with a lot of time in my hands. Plus I was in Davao, which surely doesn't sport a lot of the smart/intellectual types who turn me on and those available are in short supply and "snapped up quickly".

Yet, I did manage to find a wonderful young lady, who is deeply in love with me and...deeply reciprocated. Sure, she has quite a personality and she is not always subdued as some of the people here would prefer...but that, to me, is the ultimate sign that she isn't trying too hard to please me. She is just being herself, and that "herself" happens to love me. That is all I need from a relationship and, believe me, it's more than most men can desire from a woman.

I am not an expert on Korea but, from what I have heard and seen, modern Korean culture is just as shallow and soulless as in most Western countries, more than Japan and even China.

I would still hazard that you're better off in the Philippines. But you have to make a little sacrifice: come over here, perhaps with an excuse ("here for business") for a few weeks, perhaps 2-3 months, start mingling with the right kinds of women in Manila and you'll be absolutely bound to find your quality Filipina.

Too early to give up, mate!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Publicduende,
Not all those girls are prostitutes. Some wont sleep with you even if you offered 10 thousand pesos. Really. No joke. They arent all the same. I know a lot of them personally so i know them better than you do. You generalize them too much.

Btw what does it matter anyway? As long as they make you FEEL GOOD and have a POSITIVE vibe and give you what you want and need and provide tactile human female contact, well thats really what counts isnt it? Regardless of what you label them. Those are the biggies and what matter the most, besides true love of course. So again you dont seem to see the big picture.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Horahngee, i agree with publicduende that sometimes it does take time to find a good girl to date. I didn't meet dianne until 5 months after i arrived. So you cant expect it to happen right away.

Also as i mentioned before, we guys are not all the same. Some guys attract good girls and gems and some dont. So what goes for one guy doesn't necessarily go for another. We are not all the same and we will not all get the same results. And thats true even in a dating hotspot like the Philippines. Thats why you have to take every trip report with a grain of salt.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 3:37 am
Publicduende,
Not all those girls are prostitutes. Some wont sleep with you even if you offered 10 thousand pesos. Really. No joke. They arent all the same. I know a lot of them personally so i know them better than you do. You generalize them too much.

Btw what does it matter anyway? As long as they make you FEEL GOOD and have a POSITIVE vibe and give you what you want and need and provide tactile human female contact, well thats really what counts isnt it? Regardless of what you label them. Those are the biggies and what matter the most, besides true love of course. So again you dont seem to see the big picture.
Winston, I guess I still don't know what exactly you need/want from the opposite sex :) It's still a mystery to me LOL

The girls in most of the photos and the bar videos are scantily-clad, they dance and sit on your lap, then I see them in bed with you, two at a time in some cases. May I assume they are dancing girls you barfined or picked up there? :) I can only generalise because you're asking my opinion on a bucketload of photos where most of what I see is that type of girl. Obviously, wherever the girl is dressed normally, in broad daylight and maybe sporting a work id, it's not a prosti...

Those who won't sleep with you, I assume you're happy enough to "feel their vibe", feel their hands on your back (the "tactile" bit) and take a smiling photo with them? Once again, if collecting those kinds of moments make you happy and fulfilled, more power to you! I personally don't attach much happiness to a simple photo with a stranger I won't exchange more than a few passing words with. I would have probably enjoyed them on a drunken night if I was still in my twenties, but I am a bit too old for that now :)
Last edited by publicduende on July 29th, 2018, 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Horahngee wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 2:37 am
publicduende wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 1:48 am

Usual mixed bag, as one would expect in a girlie bar. I think I have stated here many times: just the thought that all of these girls are prostitutes, or prostitutes for the right price, is a massive turn-off for me.

^^ Totally agree with you, publicduende.

BTW, are you still living somewhere in the Philippines?

Are you originally from the US?
Well what can I say other than you really only hurt and limit yourself with such impoverished linear style western thinking. I'm sorry if you feel Philippines may not be for you, but there are many other countries for you to choose from. Good luck!
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Winston wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 3:41 am
Horahngee, i agree with publicduende that sometimes it does take time to find a good girl to date. I didn't meet dianne until 5 months after i arrived. So you cant expect it to happen right away.

Also as i mentioned before, we guys are not all the same. Some guys attract good girls and gems and some dont. So what goes for one guy doesn't necessarily go for another. We are not all the same and we will not all get the same results. And thats true even in a dating hotspot like the Philippines. Thats why you have to take every trip report with a grain of salt.
That's true and the adage that you get more out of something the more you put in holds. I'm not talking about money either LOL. But the effort one puts in and how one disciplines himself to avoid hazards and such go a long way. All the freelancers I was with there eagerly wanted to come back to me the next day, LOL. One Visayan girl I was with said what I though was "you have many powers". She clarified and said "you have many PROWESS", lol. She was super hot with model like looks but I didn't keep her picture. It was too bad I didn't meet up with her again but I wanted to cut ties with her friend who would not listen or respect my space.

Well anyway like winston said it all comes down to attitude inside. You have bargirls, freelancers, and regular girls all with wonderful or hideous attitude. It comes down to the person. A girl that worked in a bar or as a freelancer at some time is no big deal to me. As long as she's healthy and clean and stuff. I mean any woman you will meet will be experienced, and normal western girls are far more sluttier than most "pros" in Angeles.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Publicduende,
Its no mystery what i want. I want:
- sex
- romance
- love
- beauty or sexiness or cuteness
- female companionship
- affection and tenderness from females

If i cant get all of those I'll take one or two of them. Whatever i can get. Whats so hard to understand about that? Lol.

How come ghost can understand me so easily but you cant? Lol

Some bar girls will not sleep with someone they don't like. Some only want to earn money by having drinks with customers. Not all go barfine. Some are very picky too. Some will only go with 1 out of 100 men. Etc. Also some are virgins too, aka cherry girls. So they are not even for sale. Didnt you know that?

I've known a lot of them personally before so i know they're not all the same like you imagine. Also bar girls have feelings and emotions too. They are not all liars and actors.

Look either way they are better than nothing. Better than being bored, miserable, lonely and ignored. Thats for sure. Better than being in a social hell. You cant deny that. Once you go to a social hell where you have zero female companionship and negative vibes everywhere, you'll understand what i mean.

The good thing about photos is that they capture a happy fun pleasurable moment in time. In an image that lasts for eternity. Thats whats precious and special about such photos. Plus the photos serve as hard proof of happier abroad too. They are far more convincing than mere words or testimonies.

The bottom line Publicduende is that a few moments of bliss is better than nothing. I dont know why you cant understand that. Most guys can understand that.

fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

I looked through your photos Winston, and wow there are some very nice girls in there. And plenty of them. Look at this one girl:

She looks a lot like the Rosa, the Visayan girl I said told me "you have many prowess". She just came to Angeles that week and said she was from a village on Negros that wasn't on the map.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 4:45 am
Publicduende,
Its no mystery what i want. I want:
- sex
- romance
- love
- beauty or sexiness or cuteness
- female companionship
- affection and tenderness from females

If i cant get all of those I'll take one or two of them. Whatever i can get. Whats so hard to understand about that? Lol.
LOL exactly my point, it's not hard to understand that you don't know exactly what you're looking for. Taking whatever happens to you in the way of casual encounters and "one-night romance" isn't the best way to find a quality relationship.
Winston wrote:
How come ghost can understand me so easily but you cant? Lol
With due respect for Ghost, it's not hard to understand what you want from the way to act. But since you complained about the lack of depth in your relationships, for a moment I thought you were looking for a real relationship, with all the pros and cons that come with it. I wanted to help you in that sense but, especially after the material you sent me on WA, you have dispelled any doubts that you are indeed not looking for any kind of quality and commitment.

You are fine where you are. I will take your complaints at face value next time. Just, please don't expect empathy when you pull out some obscure theory about the Universe, the Archons and the inevitability of Murphy's Laws. You can't find what you're not looking for.
Winston wrote:
Some bar girls will not sleep with someone they don't like. Some only want to earn money by having drinks with customers. Not all go barfine. Some are very picky too. Some will only go with 1 out of 100 men. Etc. Also some are virgins too, aka cherry girls. So they are not even for sale. Didnt you know that?
I am not that familiar with the details but yes, I can imagine some girls are pickier/less desperate than others and if they know they make adequate money just by being hostesses, they will be happy to do so. I read that many Japanese kabaretto (hostess bars) have quite a few really pretty Filipinas who move there because they know that those bars won't involve, in fact won't tolerate, any sexual activity between hostesses and customers.
Winston wrote:
I've known a lot of them personally before so i know they're not all the same like you imagine. Also bar girls have feelings and emotions too. They are not all liars and actors.

Look either way they are better than nothing. Better than being bored, miserable, lonely and ignored. Thats for sure. Better than being in a social hell. You cant deny that. Once you go to a social hell where you have zero female companionship and negative vibes everywhere, you'll understand what i mean.

The good thing about photos is that they capture a happy fun pleasurable moment in time. In an image that lasts for eternity. Thats whats precious and special about such photos. Plus the photos serve as hard proof of happier abroad too. They are far more convincing than mere words or testimonies.

The bottom line Publicduende is that a few moments of bliss is better than nothing. I dont know why you cant understand that. Most guys can understand that.
That's where you enter your self-defeatist logic, Winston. How can you possibly look for something better, or something decent, if anything that tickles your ego and make you feel liked, wanted, appreciated, groomed even, is enough?

It's the same statement again...you can't find something you're not looking for. It's a minor miracle already, to find a good girl when you're working hard to find her. It's absolutely impossible if you are not.

If you define yourself, and you are, an intellectual and deep middle/upper-class Taiwanese-american, why don't you start aligning your expectations to who you are. I am sure many of those Angeles City girls are not evil robots, yet from what I can tell they will never give you more than a passing flick. They will never want more from you, either.

It is kinda sad to have believed that you're up to more, and realise that you're not.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

publicduende wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 3:19 am

Thanks Tiger. I am still in the Philippines, yes. It was hard for me to find a quality Filipino girl because I am divorced (no kids), in my early 40s and not exactly with a lot of time in my hands. Plus I was in Davao, which surely doesn't sport a lot of the smart/intellectual types who turn me on and those available are in short supply and "snapped up quickly".

Just curious publicduende, are you originally from the US?

I am not too familiar with the southern parts of he Philippines, such as the city you live in, Davao.

I have only been to Illocos Sur and La Union where my ex-GF lived. And also to the Manila area during my most-recent trip the Philippines (where unfortunately, I had arguments with Grace and also her older sister).
Yet, I did manage to find a wonderful young lady, who is deeply in love with me and...deeply reciprocated. Sure, she has quite a personality and she is not always subdued as some of the people here would prefer...but that, to me, is the ultimate sign that she isn't trying too hard to please me. She is just being herself, and that "herself" happens to love me. That is all I need from a relationship and, believe me, it's more than most men can desire from a woman.
Well, you are lucky, because you currently living in the Philippines. I think you have a better chance of meeting a quality woman there if you live there. For me, I cannot leave the US because of my job and the income I make here is much higher than the income that I would make if I were to live in the Philippines. As much as I dream about living abroad, esp in a country like the Philippines, I am afraid that there is less job security in other countries.

I am not an expert on Korea but, from what I have heard and seen, modern Korean culture is just as shallow and soulless as in most Western countries, more than Japan and even China.
:cry: :cry: Hmm, interesting that you say that. yes, I have had problems dating Korean women in the past because I have a Japanese last name and my Korean language skill, both speaking and writing is not too good. I have been introduced to soooo many Korean girls in the past, I'd say around 20. All from attending Korean churches, my mom and her friends, and also from people I know from Korean businesses.

However, just recently, I have signed up with a Korean dating agency in my area, where the lady working there paired me up with a girl living in Korea.

I think this is a big chance that God is giving me for me to meet a Korean girl and even to marry one. This is good as I'm half Korean and culturally, we are compatible. I also grew up with Korean food as my mom made a lot of food at home.

Not only that. But the water filter guy who came to my previous apartment to install my water filter machine (he's Korean too) knows this girl. I was surprised! He sent me a text message two weeks ago and was surprised that I was chatting with this Korean girl, as he knows the girl's father as a good friend when they both grew up in Korea. :D

I don't know. She, this Korean girl, may have ulterior motives of wanting a US green card. Who knows?

The plus side to her is that she has studied here in the US and also has LIVED here in the US (Wash, DC area) for around 10 years before moving back to Korea. Her English speaking skill and writing skill is decent. It's not like she's a clue-less bumpkin from Korea who has never visited the US in the past.
I would still hazard that you're better off in the Philippines. But you have to make a little sacrifice: come over here, perhaps with an excuse ("here for business") for a few weeks, perhaps 2-3 months, start mingling with the right kinds of women in Manila and you'll be absolutely bound to find your quality Filipina.

Too early to give up, mate!

I will check out the Korean girl first. I don't think I will go back to see Grace, my ex-Filipina GF, in the Philippines.

I still keep in touch with Grace and send her text messages. However, due to her older sister yelling at me, and her older sister frankly telling me to my face that she hates me, I do not feel like going back to the Philippines to get married to Grace. There is just too much drama in that relationship (you can read my other threads to get a feel of what happened from January of this year to June). Plus I don't know what kind of gossip and bad-mouthing the older sister has mentioned about me to neighbors and to some of Grace's close relatives.

To me, if I were to go back to visit Grace or to marry her, people around her (i.e. her neighbors, relatives) would probably laugh at me or talk stink behind my back. hence my reason, sadly, for opting to break up with her. :(

One thing that I dislike about the Philippines is some of their food. Some of their food tend to be fried and greasy, or just too salty for me, or too sweet for me. Not really that healthy. I am a big time health freak when it comes to eating. If I were to eat some Lechon pork strips, for example, I WILL have a plate of cucumber sticks, carrot sticks and steamed broccoli next to my plate of Lechon. I kid you not. :lol:
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Winston wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 3:41 am
Yes, I know that it takes time before a guy can find a quality girl.

I have been searching and searching for a long time. I have mainly been paired up with girls from my mom asking her friends or business clients if they know of any single girls. None of my friends helped me to find a girlfriend. In fact, I have two buddies who are still single, doing stupid things like finding girls through Tinder.

My Chinese-American friend Terence, he's using Tinder right now to find a girl. He's the 37 year old dude who works as a respiratory therapist. I bet you, he will still be single and out of luck even into his 40's. I recommended him to find a girlfriend abroad. He's like "nah, I will find somebody here in Hawaii." Hahaha, I laugh at him. Plus he's short and not really that attractive to women. :lol:

This is how I was introduced to Grace. Through one of her distant relatives who was a client at my mom's shop.

I don't know. Maybe the Korean girl I am now interacting with over text message may be the right one for me.

One of the Korean guys who installed my water filter a year ago in my former apartment knows this girl and her father.

In fact, he called me up in April of this year and asked me if I was still interested in meeting a girl. he probably wanted to introduce the Korean girl to me at that time. I told him no at that time because I was in a relationship with Grace and had plans to get engaged to Grace in June.

Fast forward to June, Grace was acting bossy telling me to buy her dried mangos, and both her and her bitchy older sister didn't make any attempts to spend a single penny for me. That's where I got upset and told Grace that I was not happy that I was spending everything for her and her older sister. I did not mind spending money for Grace. but her older sister not talking to me and being cold to me made me upset that I had to spend money for her. Why should I spend money for Grace's older sister if she does not like me?

Anyhow, I think things happen for a reason, and the fight argument with Grace's older sister, and the "tampo" that Grace showed me both on the bus ride to Manila and in the hotel room happened because God wants me to end up with the Korean girl. I don't know. :?

yes, I do know that all of us guys are different and that we will either attract a girl, certain kinds of girls, or no girls at all.

At least I already know that girls here in the US do not like me, or I am just wasting my time (and money!) meeting girls here in the US.

However, meeting girls just to have sex with them or mongering is just plain shallow. I used to be more into that kind of crap when I was youger. Maybe my testosterone level was higher or maybe because I was a young naive guy who was interested in just shallow relationships.

But right now, I want to find a girl whom I can relate to, and eventually get married to (hopefully next year!).

I want to start a family and have children.

I don't care about visiting Thailand or the Philippines for one-night stands or to get massaged by hookers in massage parlors or to get photos shot with me being hugged by a random bar girl. No no no!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Publicduende,
You are putting words in my mouth. I never said I was not looking for a deeper serious relationship. Of course I am. Every man is. Who isn't? We all need love, especially a hopeless romantic like me. Even with bar girls and freelancers, do you think I just pump them and dump them? Of course not, I cannot have sex without having real feelings and emotions. I can love multiple women. Lots of guys can. I am not an animal that can have sex anytime with anyone, such as with a girl with bad vibes. So when girls treat me like a machine or business, I cannot get hard or turned on.

Your memory is short lived publicduende. Don't you remember Lisa? I loved her and it took forever for me to get over her. I tried to find a wife in China but the universe just wouldn't allow it.

Why do you have a hard time believing that dark forces exist or that the universe/God has a will and destiny for us? I've posted plenty of evidence that such things exist. All wise people know this. So why is your mind completely closed like an atheist? Why do you insist that everything is all due to random probability and non-interference from any higher forces? I can spend hours explaining why that's not true. But you should know better if you are an intellectual. You should know about all the evidence on your own. It's just that your mind is closed off for some reason.

Some people do have consistent bad luck. I met some 40 year old women in China who were never married who agreed with me that some people have consistent bad luck in relationships so they are single not by choice, but by circumstance. They know because they experienced it too. It's like with every relationship, something goes wrong. And often it's not even your fault. This happens in the life of some people and no there is no logical explanation for it publicduende, even if you assume there must be. Thus you are wrong about this.

So instead of feeling down and depressed about things you can't change, why not have fun and try to enjoy life?

Of course I can find a good woman in the PH if I use Cherry Blossoms or Christian Filipina or Filipino Cupid. But that takes a lot of time to search through those and I don't even have enough time to finish my daily errands now. Or even address all the threads here that I want to address. There's a ton of stuff I wanna do if I could find the time but you never find the time.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fdiv wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 5:34 am
I looked through your photos Winston, and wow there are some very nice girls in there. And plenty of them. Look at this one girl:

She looks a lot like the Rosa, the Visayan girl I said told me "you have many prowess". She just came to Angeles that week and said she was from a village on Negros that wasn't on the map.
Yeah that girl seemed to genuinely like me. She grabbed me at high society disco and seemed really into me. She didn't even talk about money when we made love. Very cute and a good dancer too. But not much on the inside. Nothing to connect with. These girls also live for the moment and are very carefree, not responsible types. lol

Last time I saw her she said she was taken now though. Too bad. I sort of miss her and regret that I took her for granted. But when you are in Angeles City and no longer in desperation mode, you start to take these girls for granted. lol

Here is a better photo of her and me.

Btw doesn't this girl have a cute face? I liked her. But she wasn't into me.

Btw this is my ex-gf Roselyn. What do you think? Isn't she cute? lol. She's in our FB group btw.

Btw this is Jackie. Isn't she so cute and hot and young and fresh? lol. I ended up taking her home. :)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston having his first threesome below. :) Doesn't Winston's face look like he's in BLISS? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende will like this one since he likes classy women. She's very professional and classy and super hot and NOT for sale.