Videos of hot/sexy bar girls in Angeles City bars and nightlife! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Videos of hot/sexy bar girls in Angeles City bars and nightlife! Wow!

Post by Winston »

@fdiv you will love this one. Here is the photo album of my first wild night in Angeles City back in 2006. The album consists of photos and video stills from video that was taken by @Mr S, who showed me around there on my first night there. It was really wild and raunchy and no holds barred. lol. Here's the link.

Winston's first wild night in Angeles City
https://goo.gl/photos/aNhT6RxPR4D62csq9

Here is a photo from the album. Doesn't Winston look like he's in bliss and nirvana? lol

Below Winston is at the back end of a caboose train of girls. lol

@ladislav and @Will N. Dowd and @Ghost what do you think? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Winston wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 3:51 pm
@fdiv you will love this one. Here is the photo album of my first wild night in Angeles City back in 2006.
LOL reminds me of fdiv's first night, LOL. Sorry for the bad quality photo Image
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende here is an example of a bar girl with a good attitude and is very GFE (girlfriend experience). As you can see from these images, she is cheerful, sweet, good natured, accommodating, has a good vibe, and likes to do everything with me. You can see it in her body language. Girls like this make you feel like a million bucks. It's not easy to find a bar girl like this, so she was a gem in terms of bar girls. I miss her very badly.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Winston wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 9:09 pm

^^ Wow, looks like she needs major dental work! Have you thought of taking her to an orthodontist?

Nah nah, I'm just playing with you. :D

Winston, do you actually save all of these past photos in your camera and onto your hard drive of your computer? Your trophies for living abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Who cares about her teeth. Lol. She was a great kisser. Lol. Of course i keep the photos. The photos are a permanent record that capture moments of bliss and happiness in time. :) And storage space is cheap now if you buy external hard drives or upload to a cloud server. Also photos serve as proof of HA a lot more than words do. :)

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

publicduende wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 3:19 am
Horahngee wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 2:37 am
publicduende wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 1:48 am

Usual mixed bag, as one would expect in a girlie bar. I think I have stated here many times: just the thought that all of these girls are prostitutes, or prostitutes for the right price, is a massive turn-off for me.

^^ Totally agree with you, publicduende.

BTW, are you still living somewhere in the Philippines?

Are you originally from the US?
I would still hazard that you're better off in the Philippines. But you have to make a little sacrifice: come over here, perhaps with an excuse ("here for business") for a few weeks, perhaps 2-3 months, start mingling with the right kinds of women in Manila and you'll be absolutely bound to find your quality Filipina.

Too early to give up, mate!
:D

Your attitude now is the polar opposite to a year or so ago Duende. Remember that thread you made "Do I really have to beg a young Filipina" or something. You were poised to throw in the towel and now look. 8)

I think it was me who pointed you in the direction of Manila notably Makati. What else changed? Did you feel more relaxed after the stress of starting up that business in Davao?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Zambales wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 2:44 am
Your attitude now is the polar opposite to a year or so ago Duende. Remember that thread you made "Do I really have to beg a young Filipina" or something. You were poised to throw in the towel and now look. 8)

I think it was me who pointed you in the direction of Manila notably Makati. What else changed? Did you feel more relaxed after the stress of starting up that business in Davao?
Precisely, my friend! It was a combination of several factors:
  • finally putting my business out of its misery and putting an end to an inexhaustible source of stress and lonely late nights;
  • finally managing to sell my house in the UK, which suddenly plugged my disastrous financial situation (suffice to say, I didn't even have cash to buy my grocery, towards end of September last year);
  • perhaps most importantly, finally opening my eyes that a the kind of quality girl I was looking for (and complaining about not finding!) had been in love with me for the previous 6 months and was - literally - waiting for me to show up in Makati and say the magic spell words ("mahal din kita");
  • a much-needed change of scenery: Makati may well be an estate bubble in a perennial state of gridlock, but it's also the place where I was able to forge business relationships of a quality and at a rate that was simply impossible down in Davao;
  • last but not least, the opportunity to spend far more quality time with my gf, from the wine-sipping, cinema-going nights to the lazy Saturday afternoons spent poolside, to the hot nights...and the inevitable, sporadic arguments.
It's still not easy - I am still working 14 hours a day on 2 projects (one for the UK, one for a large local client) with 2 more in the pipeline and hoping to rebrand my company. At least I see some progress now - the love is pouring, in the money is, too.

For the first time since I chose to land back here, and that was August 2015, I finally feel I am on the right track on both the professional and personal sides. And this, despite the many issues that living in this blessed and cursed country can bring to a foreigner like me.

I don't know if extending this optimism to somebody else, let alone somebody who has only spent a few days here in the Philippines, with a single love interest, is a wise thing to do.

For sure, if a 40-something divorcee with a semi-broken business plan was eventually able to land a young. pretty, smart Ateneo de Manila graduate from an excellent family, then a younger, unmarried Asian-american like Horahngee here should be able to hit not so far away.

As someone said, it's never about how many time we fails, but how many time we try again.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

publicduende wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 8:10 am
Zambales wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 2:44 am

Precisely, my friend! It was a combination of several factors:
  • finally putting my business out of its misery and putting an end to an inexhaustible source of stress and lonely late nights;
  • finally managing to sell my house in the UK, which suddenly plugged my disastrous financial situation (suffice to say, I didn't even have cash to buy my grocery, towards end of September last year);
  • perhaps most importantly, finally opening my eyes that a the kind of quality girl I was looking for (and complaining about not finding!) had been in love with me for the previous 6 months and was - literally - waiting for me to show up in Makati and say the magic spell words ("mahal din kita");
  • a much-needed change of scenery: Makati may well be an estate bubble in a perennial state of gridlock, but it's also the place where I was able to forge business relationships of a quality and at a rate that was simply impossible down in Davao;
  • last but not least, the opportunity to spend far more quality time with my gf, from the wine-sipping, cinema-going nights to the lazy Saturday afternoons spent poolside, to the hot nights...and the inevitable, sporadic arguments.
It's still not easy - I am still working 14 hours a day on 2 projects (one for the UK, one for a large local client) with 2 more in the pipeline and hoping to rebrand my company. At least I see some progress now - the love is pouring, in the money is, too.

For the first time since I chose to land back here, and that was August 2015, I finally feel I am on the right track on both the professional and personal sides. And this, despite the many issues that living in this blessed and cursed country can bring to a foreigner like me.

I don't know if extending this optimism to somebody else, let alone somebody who has only spent a few days here in the Philippines, with a single love interest, is a wise thing to do.

For sure, if a 40-something divorcee with a semi-broken business plan was eventually able to land a young. pretty, smart Ateneo de Manila graduate from an excellent family, then a younger, unmarried Asian-american like Horahngee here should be able to hit not so far away.

As someone said, it's never about how many time we fails, but how many time we try again.
Ah "Mahal din kita". I haven't heard those words for awhile. Reminds me of my ex and I'm still not sure to this day she actually meant them.

Anyway, good on you for finding your match and best of luck on the business front too. 8)
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Winston wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 2:24 am
Who cares about her teeth. Lol. She was a great kisser. Lol.
Eww, but still. Her teeth are so crooked I myself would not want to kiss her. Hahahaha!! I guess you have different taste, Winston. :lol:

Of course i keep the photos. The photos are a permanent record that capture moments of bliss and happiness in time. :)
Good for you! I am glad that you were able to leave the US and that your parents are very liberal and allow you to travel to the Philippines, China, Thailand and several Eastern European nations.

I hope to do the same thing like you. However, getting a job overseas and getting a decent income is a hard thing for me to do.

However, some of your photos, I question if the girls took photo with you simply because you were a paying client at either their bar or some other business???

I used to like to go to hostess bars and what not. But after a while, it gets boring, and I want to settle down and get married.

You were lucky to have a girlfriend, Diana, in the Philippines, along with a son.

How come you're not getting married to her?

And what does she think of all these photos of you with other girls from the Philippines, Thailand, China and Eastern europe? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

publicduende wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 8:10 am

Ah, hahahahaha!!! :lol:

I usually tend to not read other people's posting, but read yours as your advice to me about breaking up with my Filipina GF Grace sounds very similar to what my cranky ass mom told me.

I did not see that you were addressing me in your post.

I disagree with what you're saying about me being able to relocate to the Philippiines. You say that you're a divorced guy from the UK, and had a not-too-difficult time of finding a Filipina GF.

However, the part I differ with you about, is that you work in some kind of business field, and you owned your own businses while you previously lived in the UK.

I unfortunately do not work in the field of business. I got laid off 9 years ago, and have switched to a totally different career.

That career, unfortunately, pays LESS if I were to work in the Philippines, or heck, anywhere else outside of the US (or even Canada).

Therefore, I have no desire to move/relocate to the Philippines to find a GF, and eventually marry her. I just want to hook up with someone and get to know her, and then, get married to her.

I still want to be with Grace. However, with her older sister who argued with me, I do not feel like going back to the Philippines to visit her. It will also seem awkward to marry her, after all of these troubles that we have been through. I do not even know if Grace's older sister talked stink/gossiped about me to her neighbors. hence, I will eventually be just friends with her, but no marriage will take place with her.