Asian Girl Goes Ballistic On Young Black Guy: Face Saving Rage or Sexual Attraction?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Asian Girl Goes Ballistic On Young Black Guy: Face Saving Rage or Sexual Attraction?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This Asian girl goes batsheet crazy on a young, black guy. This is more than just funny, it is it interesting.

My personal opinion is that the girl has "unresolved" feelings of attraction for the young man. Why do I say this? Well, about 26 seconds into the video, the guy turns his back to walk away, and her eyes go right to the guy's ass, a common focal point of attraction for horny women because the gluts give cues to women about sexual thrusting power. If you did not know that, well know you know.

Also, when the guy, at about the 2:30 point, says, "Fock you." She replies, "Oh, nobody wants to fock you!" Those of us who understand female nature know full well that usually means just the opposite when women say it.

At another point, the young man says, "Leave me alone!" Her reply was, "Why should I leave you alone? I'm having fun BIATCH!"

Finally, at about the 3:05 point, the guy is fed up and says he is sorry, but the girl replies, "No, you kneel down and say sorry!" That implies some sort of dominance kink on her part.

There might be some sort of concurrent "losing face" rage in this incident, but the Asian members would have to chime in on that. All in all, I found this incident quite interesting and possibly useful for the guys who still think Asian women are so docile and submissive.

[youtube][/youtube]
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Asian Girl Goes Ballistic On Young Black Guy: Face Saving Rage or Sexual Attraction?

Post by gsjackson »

It's either staged or she's definitely interested. But if it's not staged, he needs to move away faster, because she's bonkers.

Re the last sentence: I don't know one way or the other about docile and submissive once you're in a relationship with them, but the only two Chinese women I have known -- one from mainland China one from Taiwan -- were the most straightforward and aggressive in making their interest known that I have ever met. They seem to have a very looks-based culture.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Asian Girl Goes Ballistic On Young Black Guy: Face Saving Rage or Sexual Attraction?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

It would only be interesting if she had a nice shape. Her shape sucks. She doesn't know if she wants to be a BBW or svelte. I hate confusing body types on a woman like hers. Nowadays too many North American women CW and AW have this sh.ittty shape.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Abandoned or mistreated by daddy as youngster, this unhinged loon is on the hunt for an innocent male "punchbag" to bully and belittle just to even the score.

That's how I see it.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
August 11th, 2019, 11:47 pm
It would only be interesting if she had a nice shape. Her shape sucks. She doesn't know if she wants to be a BBW or svelte. I hate confusing body types on a woman like hers. Nowadays too many North American women CW and AW have this sh.ittty shape.
If she were thinner and more attractive, I would think about giving in and calming her down the best way I know how, bent forward over my couch. :lol:
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on August 12th, 2019, 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 4:43 am
If she were thinner and more attractive, I would think about giving in and go calm her down in the best way I know how, bent forward over my couch. :lol:
The best way to calm her down would be to throw her under the nearest moving bus. How are you guys even slightly attracted to an odious specimen such as this? :shock:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Zambales wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 5:49 am
If she were thinner and more attractive, I would think about giving in and go calm her down in the best way I know how, bent forward over my couch. :lol:
The best way to calm her down would be to throw her under the nearest moving bus. How are you guys even slightly attracted to an odious specimen such as this? :shock:
I guess you missed the part about “If she were thinner and more attractive.” Oh well, some guys like to do that to create an opportunity to throw shade on others. Funny how that works.

And by the way, physically assaulting the woman is precisely what a sick woman like her wants so she could milk as much sympathetic attention and legal enrichment out of it.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

August 12th, 2019, 6:48 am
Zambales wrote:
I guess you missed the part about “If she were thinner and more attractive.” Oh well, some guys like to do that to create an opportunity to throw shade on others. Funny how that works.

And by the way, physically assaulting the woman is precisely what a sick woman like her wants so she could milk as much sympathetic attention and legal enrichment out of it.
I didn't actually. How thin and attractive she is shouldn't be the telling factor in this instance. Shrieking like a banshee in a disrespectful and abusive manner in public should be enough for any man to run for cover - and this is what I meant by "odious". Avoid these classless low-hanging fruit like the plague. Fortunately, you came to your senses by the second paragraph.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

gsjackson wrote:
August 11th, 2019, 3:00 pm
They seem to have a very looks-based culture.
I think that can be said of most women in the world, especially those younger than 30, and cougars seeking to recapture former glory.

Women past that stage tend to become status-based which is a female proxy for resource-based.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

@Zambales, dude....What @Contrarian Expatriate is trying to say is that because she's a female, without a protruding or a projectile weapon on her handy, she's an idle threat AND if she were more attractive, then those two elements would yield the perfect opportunity to reversely accost her. We're alpha men, and we fcuk every opportunity we get - married or not - that's what we do. Why do you think so many WASPy women are becoming "coalburners"/"mudsharks" nowadays?? ....these hypermasculine Black American male thugs are matriarchal and respect it when a man puts her in check in a benign, compromising, diplomatic kind of way whilst being a brute towards any and everybody unfamiliar outside of their inner circle of their "common-in-law" ilk. Feminists love matriarchal males because they acquiesce to those women, have a "Chad thundercock", and can eat dinner at the Y very very well.....what spoiled brat female doesn't like that...hence most AW and their unfettered affinity for Black American male thugs. Since the Asian women is accosting the guy because he's a Black male she dysfunctionally finds attractive, if CE were in his shoes, he would by proxy play the role of that Black American matriarch she thinks he is in order to get some p.ssy before dumping her unknowingly.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Zambales wrote:
If she were thinner and more attractive, I would think about giving in and calming her down the best way I know how, bent forward over my couch. :lol:
Not to be insulting, but your comprehension skills are not so good, not to mention the sarcastic context going right over your head. If English is not your first language, I do understand. If it is, you're just a quintessential moron.

Me: If she were thinner and more attractive, I would think about giving in and calming her down the best way I know how, bent forward over my couch. :lol:
You: How are you guys even slightly attracted to an odious specimen such as this? :shock:

IDK, might be time to place "@Zambales" on the list of utter morons to ignore. This is not the first time I've seen autism like responses from him.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

August 12th, 2019, 1:05 pm
What @Contrarian Expatriate is trying to say is that because she's a female, without a protruding or a projectile weapon on her handy, she's an idle threat
That weapon maybe concealed in the form of a warped mind. I've had experience of these unstable types as a young man and they're quite capable of concocting false allegations against you hence my dislike for such women.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

August 12th, 2019, 2:08 pm
Zambales wrote:
Not to be insulting, but your comprehension skills are not so good, not to mention the sarcastic context going right over your head. If English is not your first language, I do understand. If it is, you're just a quintessential moron.

Me: If she were thinner and more attractive, I would think about giving in and calming her down the best way I know how, bent forward over my couch. :lol:
You: How are you guys even slightly attracted to an odious specimen such as this? :shock:

IDK, might be time to place "@Zambales" on the list of utter morons to ignore. This is not the first time I've seen autism like responses from him.
Not to be insulting? :lol:

You're the most insulting member on this forum by a fair margin and you couldn't even compose this post without resorting to one. It just seems that anyone who doesn't follow your beliefs, you like to belittle. Married men are your usual quarry aren't they? Why's that? Is it because they can attract quality women and you can't?

Time you grew up!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Zambales wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 4:24 pm
August 12th, 2019, 2:08 pm
Zambales wrote:

Not to be insulting? :lol:

You're the most insulting member on this forum by a fair margin and you couldn't even compose this post without resorting to one. It just seems that anyone who doesn't follow your beliefs, you like to belittle. Married men are your usual quarry aren't they? Why's that? Is it because they can attract quality women and you can't?

Time you grew up!
Pointing out the truth only hurts people who hate the truth. You wrote what you wrote, I called you out on it. Virtually nothing you contribute is rational or intelligent and I am beginning to notice a pattern of low key trolling on your part.

There is a reason you read my posts and a reason I typically ignore yours. Raise your intellectual game above that of a petulant girl, and that might change.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Zambales wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 3:43 pm
August 12th, 2019, 1:05 pm
What @Contrarian Expatriate is trying to say is that because she's a female, without a protruding or a projectile weapon on her handy, she's an idle threat
That weapon maybe concealed in the form of a warped mind. I've had experience of these unstable types as a young man and they're quite capable of concocting false allegations against you hence my dislike for such women.
I don't know what you mean, but I have been in risque behavior a PLETHORA of times with AW, and I live to tell as if I were Madonna and Sean Penn. I don't know where your paranoia comes from; please tell me Taco isn't PMing you and that you're figuratively in bed with him.