Some attractive Filipina ladies in the Miss Universe Pageant

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Some attractive Filipina ladies in the Miss Universe Pageant

Post by redfeather »

I read an article that said that the Philippines was rated in the top five sexiest countries for women...
We all have our judging criteria, so this might be true for some and not true for others...

https://cdn2.img.sputniknews.com/images ... 111788.jpg
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 11th, 2019, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Some attractive Filipina ladies in the Miss Universe Pageant

Post by chanta76 »

Whats the chances of average foreign guy getting those 1% philippine girl?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

chanta76 wrote:
July 6th, 2019, 11:24 pm
The average foreign guy might have a better chance than you'd think, because if you are an average foreign guy and you go there, you are already better looking than 90% of the foreign men inside the Philippines... the men who go there tend to be notoriously awful looking, many of them old, fat. Say you're an average white male, around six feet in height, not bad looking but not ugly either and have a full head of hair, a full wallet and good social skills, I say it can be done.

It takes a good dose of luck but I have seen some Filipina celebrities marry very average foreign men before.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 6th, 2019, 11:40 pm
chanta76 wrote:
Say you're an average white male, around six feet in height, not bad looking but not ugly either and have a full head of hair, a full wallet and good social skills, I say it can be done.
Well then he wouldn't be the average white male. Not all of us are rich, tall and handsome. I don't know whether you are trying to yank people's chains or what with this stuff.

edit: Oh sorry, you were talking about really desirable females. I guess you are right.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
July 6th, 2019, 11:56 pm
Well then he wouldn't be the average white male. Not all of us are rich, tall and handsome. I don't know whether you are trying to yank people's chains or what with this stuff.
I think the average white male is around six feet tall nowadays, especially in Western Europe and most of America. He can be extremely average in terms of facial features, but at least have the basic signs of decent genetics, as in he is not fat or grossly out of shape, has all of his hair with no signs of balding... I am talking physically average here. It's not too uncommon.

Now to attract the top 1% of Filipina he would need a decent income at least. He would not have to be rich, or very handsome, as he would have to be in order to get the top 1% of of women in the developed world who are far more picky. Just an okay income would do, and he would have to not be ugly and not have shit social skills. This would put him head and shoulders above virtually all of the foreign men who live in the Philippines, and with some luck he could get a top 1% girl. These are just the facts.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 7th, 2019, 12:02 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 6th, 2019, 11:56 pm
I think the average white male is around six feet tall nowadays
No, that's Holland. The average in the rest of the white world is five nine, and this has remained stable for decades. See, this is a case of people not knowing how lucky they are. "Oh I'm only average height at six foot three and I can still get girls. Everyone else must be useless wasters."
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

chanta76 wrote:
Fairly high so long as they're attracted to foreigners and you bring yourself across well and aren't a monger. I wouldn't class this group as being in the top 1% though. I think 10-15% would be more accurate. I've dated a few who are on par with these Pinays without much effort.

Full wallets, by the way, are deemed by Filipina's as standard practice. They just don't seem to understand that the majority of natives from an affluent country are not wealthy.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

The Filipina bar boss from Bangkok's Hooters is hotter than those girls. On the downside she was a really irritating host of the weekly bikini pageant.

I am coming round to the idea that we guys that are interested in finding pre-wall women have to go to the Phillies - there is nowhere else left.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

xiongmao wrote:
July 7th, 2019, 8:11 am
The Filipina bar boss from Bangkok's Hooters is hotter than those girls. On the downside she was a really irritating host of the weekly bikini pageant.

I am coming round to the idea that we guys that are interested in finding pre-wall women have to go to the Phillies - there is nowhere else left.
You have a good point here.
I believe the average guy will do much better in the Philippines.
In the Philippines there are thousands of cute women to choose from.
I have said this before, but I believe you will do better in the Philippines if you look in the southern Philippines.
Look in places like Leyte, Samar, Negros Occidental, Mindanao...etc.
I picked a woman from the province because that is a better fit for who I am.
Book a flight to Cebu, and you will be amazed at how many cute women you see everywhere.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

redfeather wrote:
July 7th, 2019, 10:10 am
I have said this before, but I believe you will do better in the Philippines if you look in the southern Philippines.
Look in places like Leyte, Samar, Negros Occidental, Mindanao...etc.
I picked a woman from the province because that is a better fit for who I am.
Book a flight to Cebu, and you will be amazed at how many cute women you see everywhere.
It's funny how everyone seems to speak highly of Southern Philippine women and pretend only the South is the "true province", as if Luzon only consists of Angeles City and the Manila area. Trust me, Luzon has plenty of provinces and they're filled with fine women.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Not to rank on Winston.

But can Winston lookalike get one of these girls?