Do you think Asian woman want a white husband to get cute children?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Do you think Asian woman want a white husband to get cute children?

Post by MatureDJ »

I was watching this video that proclaims the worldwide preference of white men to any other race. It shows Asian women saying how they don't want a man of their own race as they think that including the White Man's genes will make their children better looking than if they were to be homoethnic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3qMc4xCE6w

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

snede
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you think Asian woman want a white husband to get cute children?

Post by snede »

In my experience, asian/anglo mixes tend to be on average better looking than the average of either race. Rarely any really stunning looks, but overall good looking.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

snede wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 2:13 am
In my experience, asian/anglo mixes tend to be on average better looking than the average of either race. Rarely any really stunning looks, but overall good looking.
Pure hypergamy in action but what women say they want and what they sexually choose are often vastly different, and in Japan, Hapa or halfi girls are generally LESS attractive than native Japanese.

I would agree that mixed Korean, Chinese, and SEA girls are far better looking usually.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

snede wrote:
Some of the pretty Filippinas are probably from mixed blood-linings. Really stunning looking women are a small percentage of the population anywhere. Typically all of us have seen a small 'sample size' of Asian/Anglo mixed girls, and some pretty women including a statistical 'stunner' come to mind.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

A Chinese girl I had been chatting with online flat out invited me to get her pregnant. No support needed from me to raise the baby, her and her parents would do it. She was that desperate for a mixed kid. I declined.

On average mixed white + Asian girls look great and are very desirable in the US. Mixed white + Asian men also do better than 100% Asian men in the US, and can do VERY well in their respective Asian country. I knew a guy in college that was half Chinese/American - very successful career, spoke Mandarin very well, moderately attractive by US standards etc. He had so-so luck in the US with women, but was an absolute ROCK STAR when he went to China. He had women throwing themselves at him, parents of women begging him to date their daughters, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Its definitely true in Philippines. Filipino women are not shy to admit that they like having a half white baby. Since everyone there is mixed anyway, its no loss since there is no racial purity or homogeny there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I think it is less true now than it was 5 or 10 years ago. I think at that time white meant money. Today Filipinas will make babies with just about anybody. I know girls with kids from Chinese, Arabs, Koreans, Indians, and blacks. They don't care.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I think it is less true now than it was 5 or 10 years ago. I think at that time white meant money. Today Filipinas will make babies with just about anybody. I know girls with kids from Chinese, Arabs, Koreans, Indians, and blacks. They don't care.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

I like that guy's channel a lot, but this is one topic about which he can be counted on to always get things wrong.
Of course Asian women in the West want white husbands, because White is the dominant culture in the West.
In Asia everyone wants Asian husbands, because Asian is the dominant culture in Asia. It IS...about hypergamy.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

CannedHam wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 3:31 pm
A Chinese girl I had been chatting with online flat out invited me to get her pregnant. No support needed from me to raise the baby, her and her parents would do it. She was that desperate for a mixed kid. I declined.

On average mixed white + Asian girls look great and are very desirable in the US. Mixed white + Asian men also do better than 100% Asian men in the US, and can do VERY well in their respective Asian country. I knew a guy in college that was half Chinese/American - very successful career, spoke Mandarin very well, moderately attractive by US standards etc. He had so-so luck in the US with women, but was an absolute ROCK STAR when he went to China. He had women throwing themselves at him, parents of women begging him to date their daughters, etc.
How tall are you?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

MatureDJ wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 11:55 pm
I was watching this video that proclaims the worldwide preference of white men to any other race. It shows Asian women saying how they don't want a man of their own race as they think that including the White Man's genes will make their children better looking than if they were to be homoethnic.

Still true for many Filipina and they can be quite flagrant about it, at least away from Manila. A young housekeeper suggested that while my wife was gone, she would "take care of you" so she could have white baby.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

MatureDJ wrote:

Still true for many Filipina and they can be quite flagrant about it, at least away from Manila. A young housekeeper suggested that while my wife was gone, she would "take care of you" so she could have white baby.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:
December 9th, 2018, 8:02 am
MatureDJ wrote:

Which would of course be fine if you didn't have to pay for it.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 2:43 am
snede wrote:
Pure hypergamy in action but what women say they want and what they sexually choose are often vastly different, and in Japan, Hapa or halfi girls are generally LESS attractive than native Japanese.

I would agree that mixed Korean, Chinese, and SEA girls are far better looking usually.
Just got me curious. Why would a half Japanese girl be less attractive than a half Chinese girl? At first glance it would seem that they would be almost interchangeable.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
December 9th, 2018, 12:39 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 2:43 am
snede wrote:

Just got me curious. Why would a half Japanese girl be less attractive than a half Chinese girl? At first glance it would seem that they would be almost interchangeable.
I can only tell you what I encountered. Perhaps it is simply nature’s reversion to the mean or maybe the choice of mating partners. I am only rarely attracted to non-Japanese Asians so the less their non-Japanese features, the better. Also, the less the Japanese features, the less attractive overall.