I am now in a relationship with a Filipina lady...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

I am now in a relationship with a Filipina lady...

Post by redfeather »

I started texting and video chatting with her about a month ago. She is 35 years old and never married with no children. She is a nurse, and she still lives at home with her parents which I like. She said her dad is real strict, and I am thinking I am glad he is strict because I don't want some party girl. I am planning a trip in August to fly to Manila to see her. We text and video chat everyday. I have to admit that it is refreshing to find a woman in the Phils that you can enter into a normal dating relationship with. I tried for about 6 years dating American women and they are the most fubared women on the earth to try to be in a relationship with. I stopped dating American women about two years ago because I could not put up with all their drama and BS. My Pinay is just such a sweet woman, and they have these gentle sweet demeanor's about them. If you have been trying to figure out why you have so much stress in your life while trying to date an American woman then you need to throw American women away, and switch to the Philippines and never look back. The greatest move I ever made was to stop dating American Women, and when I did I stopped having the American women stress in my life. If you stop dating American women your life will return to Normal.
I will keep you posted on my progress.
I already know we will be great together.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: I am now in a relationship with a Filipina lady...

Post by Zambales »

I remember my first ever foray to the Phils to meet a Pinay. Certainly beats dating a western woman back home. Do you have a clue to the sleeping arrangements yet? :wink:

August in Manila is the wettest month of the year by the way so expect lots of rain.
DarthXedonias
Freshman Poster

Post by DarthXedonias »

redfeather wrote:
July 1st, 2018, 10:03 am
I started texting and video chatting with her about a month ago. She is 35 years old and never married with no children. She is a nurse, and she still lives at home with her parents which I like. She said her dad is real strict, and I am thinking I am glad he is strict because I don't want some party girl. I am planning a trip in August to fly to Manila to see her. We text and video chat everyday. I have to admit that it is refreshing to find a woman in the Phils that you can enter into a normal dating relationship with. I tried for about 6 years dating American women and they are the most fubared women on the earth to try to be in a relationship with. I stopped dating American women about two years ago because I could not put up with all their drama and BS. My Pinay is just such a sweet woman, and they have these gentle sweet demeanor's about them. If you have been trying to figure out why you have so much stress in your life while trying to date an American woman then you need to throw American women away, and switch to the Philippines and never look back. The greatest move I ever made was to stop dating American Women, and when I did I stopped having the American women stress in my life. If you stop dating American women your life will return to Normal.
Glad to hear your having a good time chatting with a filipina and that you will be going in August. I will say you will probably really like it there. Besides the beggars everyone is generally pretty nice and respectful unlike in the US. Also, ditto on how American women are. I only been on one date with American women and see them on dates with others. They expect you to be their personal jester that entertains them all the time while also putting up with all their Drama and bullshit. You are suppose to keep up your responsibilities of a relationship while they don't give anything in return. With a Pinay, as you alluded too, everything feels completely natural. Doesn't feel like you have to constantly put on the jester mask or are expected to. You can just be yourself. Its actually a good feeling when you get there and realize your aren't in your head as much and actually really enjoying yourself in her company. I will say though there probably will be issues that comes up (probably small, annoying drama things) but they shouldn't be too bad. You woman is 35 so you probably won't get too much of that. My girlfriend is 19, so as you guess I probably get quite a bit more of that lol. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the trip over there as much as I did. I almost guarantee once you go there and then once you get back you will want to leave the US as much as possible then get back there permanently rofl.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

redfeather wrote:
July 1st, 2018, 10:03 am

Hey Redfeather. congrats with your relationship with your filipina girlfriend that you have met online. Lucky you. I had to break up with my ex-fiance, a Filipina, a day ago. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anyhow, don't let sweet video chats and FB messages (via messenger) deceive you though.

Sometimes, when you visit them, the girl and her family or siblings like to "leech" off of your wallet.

You have to buy them food, drinks, pay for their taxi fares. Just be aware of this kind of shit.

yes, you and even myself can criticize American women all day and night. And yes, Filipina's or women oversea's can be much better than your typical American woman.

But don't let their feminine behavior deceive you when you visit the Philippines. good luck.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

Horah,
Yes, I have read about the money issues with their family members and we have started talking about some of this. I told her she can work parttime here and send some of her money back home if she likes. I have more than enough to support us here, and she can keep her money for her play money...no big deal to me. In my opinion feminism has destroyed American women and has made it difficult to be in a relationship with them. Like someone said you have to be a court jester trying to keep them entertained, and they have all these demands they place on you...while they bring hardly nothing to the table. My biggest thing with American women is I am cautious of them divorce raping me in our broken American court system. I came back from Army deployment in 2010 am had this happen to me, so I am now super cautious of these American women. This is just one of the reasons why I started my search overseas, and I am finding the Filipina women to be cheerful, and joyful, and happy, and smiley...and these are qualities I like in a wife. I will keep you posted on progress, but so far we are doing awesome together.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

redfeather wrote:
July 2nd, 2018, 11:14 am
Horah,
Yes, I have read about the money issues with their family members and we have started talking about some of this. I told her she can work parttime here and send some of her money back home if she likes. I have more than enough to support us here, and she can keep her money for her play money...no big deal to me. In my opinion feminism has destroyed American women and has made it difficult to be in a relationship with them. Like someone said you have to be a court jester trying to keep them entertained, and they have all these demands they place on you...while they bring hardly nothing to the table. My biggest thing with American women is I am cautious of them divorce raping me in our broken American court system. I came back from Army deployment in 2010 am had this happen to me, so I am now super cautious of these American women. This is just one of the reasons why I started my search overseas, and I am finding the Filipina women to be cheerful, and joyful, and happy, and smiley...and these are qualities I like in a wife. I will keep you posted on progress, but so far we are doing awesome together.
Redfeather,

If you don't mind me asking, what is your racial background? I ask because there are some times cultural conflicts between Western guys and some of the Filipina's or other Se or East Asian women.

Which website did you use to find your Filipina GF?

I ask because I am now back at square one. Recently had to separate from my ex-fiancé. Too much troubles over and over again, plus my mom now really dislikes my ex-fiancé.

If you have read my story in the "question/answer" section, I recently was forced by my mom to break up with my ex-Fiance. But also due to stupid things that my ex-fiancé did, where she could have done some things to prevent it from getting worse. :evil:
Yes, I did travel to the Philippines two weeks ago to get engaged to her. Got engaged, and her dad, my ex, and myself planned out our wedding. Thought everything was all good and dandy and we were excited for our wedding that we planned for October of this year.

Murphy's Law bit me in the rear-end, me and her older sister got into an argument about money and having me spend for everything.

Now we have separated, and separated for good. :cry:

I don't know if I will ever find a nice girlfriend here in the US. :cry: :(

Plus I'm an Asian male, so I am at a bigger disadvantage compared to white or black men here in the US when it comes to finding a true girlfriend and dating here in the US. Dating is not a problem, as I have been on plenty of first-time coffee or lunch dates. But solidifying those girls into a girlfriend/romantic relationship has been difficult for me.

it feels odd starting today to be a single guy again. It's like I am back at square one. Shit.

This is why I am asking you which web dating service you have used. If I don't get married by age 40,...which is slowly creeping up in the coming years, I am going to have to resort to going back to searching in the Philippines.

Shit, since I am part Korean, I may move to S. Korean and work there, live there, and hope to find a girlfriend who will evolve into my future wife.

I had it all good with my ex-fiancé. Ironically, it was one of my mom's hair wig clients who introduced me to my ex. I did not resort to using an online international dating website to help me find a girlfriend or potential future wife.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

Horah,
I will try to answer your questions. I am a white Caucasian male, and I am a retired Army Colonel. I now own and run my own small business. I have spent time during my Army career around asian males from different countries and we got along well. I have had zero problems in my dealings with asian males. I started out using the website Pina Love, and then I read some reviews about Christian Filipina and I also opened an account at Christian Filipina. The thing about Christian Filipina is they have people that will actually call you and walk you thru what your goals are in finding your match with a Filipina women. If I had to recommend just one Filipina dating site it would be Christian Filipina because I have seen that they are way more motivated to help you succeed in finding your right Filipina wife. Christian Filipina also offers additional services like background checks on your new girlfriend to make sure she is legit. So, they have a vested interest to try to help you succeed in finding your right Filipina wife. Your question about finding a nice girlfriend here in the USA made me laugh. I have done my homework and I do not believe because of how feminism has ruined American women that you or anybody will have much success in finding a good American woman. I went thru all the stress and drama that American women bring into your life for 6 years, and I finally walked away from American women. I have seen first hand how American women reject asian males, and if they don't reject them they just end up toying with them so that the American women can have some sick amusement. I would suggest take a look at Christian Filipina and open an account and begin chatting with some Filipina women. I have spent time in an Army environment around many asian males and we always got along great because you guys have a good work ethic.
I am sorry to hear that you had to break up with your Filipina fiance, but I understand that her bringing alot of drama is a deal breaker. I will not put up with much drama because I need a peaceful life. Please keep us posted on your gf search because we all need to mentor each other and share information that helps us weed out the bad and know what to look for in finding a good woman.
Another thing that my girlfriend has said to me about five times now that I am impressed by is she has told me over five times thank you for choosing me...thank you for choosing me. I have never heard anything like this from any American women ever because American women are brainwashed by feminism, and they have this me me me entitlement personality. So, best of success in your search for a good gf, and keep us posted on your results.
DarthXedonias
Freshman Poster

Post by DarthXedonias »

I pretty much agree with what Red feather said. I will add that I also started out on Pina love and found my girlfriend on there. I had heard and seen the site for Christian filipina but haven't used it personally. Heard its a very good site from what other guys have told me though. Oh the dating in the US I would say don't even worry about it. Think about it, those white or black guys (of which I am one) who have those type of personalities that make it so much easier to get girlfriends in the US aren't really getting anything in the long term. You should be glad that you have the foresight to begin looking in another country for a girlfriend and future wife. Do you think those same guys down the road will think it was worth it when they break up with their girlfriend and , in the heat of the moment, their girlfriend has the real option to accuse him of rape? Do you think those same guys will think it was a good deal, if they are married, if their wives file for divorce because she doesn't "feel" in love anymore and then can financially ruin the guy and take away his kids? I mean it might suck in the short term for now because you don't have anyone and it seems like lots of people around you are having a good time with women but you also need to think in the long term. I can pretty much guarantee you that if you were able to get financially independent and move to the Philippines for example to get married or mover her over here (which I wouldn't do personally) you would be in the long term a lot happier then people you know who will just keep dating/marrying AWs.

Now with that said there will be some issues that come up as you have realized but many of these can be resolved by knowing the cultural difference and talking about your guys expectations and boundaries in the relationship. I know I recently had to do that with my girlfriend because even though she is mature for her age she still is 19. I just had to lay down what behavior (She has that habit with a lot of women of getting too emotional at times or getting emotional when taking things the wrong way) I will not tolerate and if she can't comply I will walk away from the relationship. So far that has kept up and she has been very well behaved. You just need to let a filipina know as the relationship goes on your expectations and what you will not tolerate. Also, over there they run on the old traditional and more, I would say, patriarchal system. You want a traditional wife that means your taking part in that original social contract and will need to play the traditional husband. That is unless you do what red feather did and worked out different details for how you guys will conduct yourselves.

Frankly, the status quo in the Philippines is the guy is going to pay since they run on that system but also because of the situation in the Philippines. For example, for non degree holders (which is the majority of the Philippines) the unemployment rate fluctuates between 60-80% from what I hear and even for people with degrees your average wage is going to be 200 USD per month. Now that combined with the social system they have is going to make it even more likely that you, as a foreign male, is going to pay. Now of course this shouldn't be one sided. Usually, either from a religious or evolutionary point, the deal is the man provides resources and security and the woman brings regular access to sexual relations and children. Always make sure that the girl you are with brings something to the table. If she starts bringing more trouble to the relationship than benefits you walk away like you did with the previous woman. You can do this easily and find someone else cause there the amount of women out number the available men by a good margin. Add into this the amount of men who are gay or are lady boys then that margin gets even higher. Most women know all this and therefore there is within their self interest (though I'm not discounting her personal values either) to not as much trouble in the relationship as possible.

Lastly, for your Korean idea I would say its "possible" but I would have reservations. There are still some good Korean women, attitude and beauty wise, and most of them still have good manners/demeanors but they have one thing that they are starting to share with AWs is unrealistic expectations for a marriage partner. Basically, they are falling into something that many first countries that allow women to get highly educated and pursue careers fall into. Since they have good careers and money they start not to just settle for other men on their level (which would just be fine) they start overvaluing their worth and think they should be getting the top 20-30% of men. This is similar to that mentality of women who are 4s,5s who think they deserve men who are 8s, 9s, and 10s (I mean this overall all, which includes looks, career, etc). Matter of fact I'm not sure if you heard but there is now a large minority of South Korean guys who get their marriage partners from Vietnam. If I remember correctly this is sitting at about close to 20% of marriage rates there now. That should tell you something. I will pm a documentary about it to if you want because I found it very telling about that a lot of the guys are choosing to marry woman outside their country now. I will probably open another thread on this topic somewhere else though as well.

And, in the end just know what you want in a relationship, stick to your boundaries, and know a bit about the situation over there then you will be fine. Don't worry about the guys playing around with AWs who are probably playing with fire at this point with all the #metoo shit going on. In the end if you work hard and play your cards right you will be the one happy in the long term.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

DX,
Your post above is spot on. I never worry about American guys chasing after American women because I they are getting is the leftovers. I feel bad for these guys because even if they succeed in getting some leftover AW, all they are getting is a built in divorce waiting to go off down the road and ruin their life.
I got an email from Christian Filipina inviting me to join in on a webinar they do for their Dream Filipina members where they discuss lots of issues like finding your Filipina woman to dating to K-1 visa and other paperwork. There will be many members inside this webinar, so I will set in on it and take notes and then give you a short field report on what comes out of this webinar. It is next Tuesday.
I will keep you posted.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

redfeather wrote:
July 2nd, 2018, 1:48 pm
Horah,
I will try to answer your questions. I am a white Caucasian male, and I am a retired Army Colonel. I now own and run my own small business. I have spent time during my Army career around asian males from different countries and we got along well. I have had zero problems in my dealings with asian males. I started out using the website Pina Love, and then I read some reviews about Christian Filipina and I also opened an account at Christian Filipina. The thing about Christian Filipina is they have people that will actually call you and walk you thru what your goals are in finding your match with a Filipina women. If I had to recommend just one Filipina dating site it would be Christian Filipina because I have seen that they are way more motivated to help you succeed in finding your right Filipina wife. Christian Filipina also offers additional services like background checks on your new girlfriend to make sure she is legit.
Hey Redfeather. Eh, I am skeptical of dating websites. I am even more skeptical of the international dating websites because I am afraid of being a victim of scammers.

However, you noting Christian Filipina as a potential dating website and resource for me, is something that I may consider in the near future if things don't work out well with Grace, or with finding a new girlfriend here in the US (although I am almost to the point of giving up).

I have met Grace not via online dating website. It was one of her distant relatives who is a client of my mom's business who introduced me to Grace's aunty living in the US,...which the aunty introduced me to starting online Messenger FB conversation with Grace.

But like I've said, if I hit a dead end (which I probably will) in terms of finding a girlfriend and getting married in the near future, I will highly consider paying money and utilizing Christian Filipina website.

So, they have a vested interest to try to help you succeed in finding your right Filipina wife. Your question about finding a nice girlfriend here in the USA made me laugh. I have done my homework and I do not believe because of how feminism has ruined American women that you or anybody will have much success in finding a good American woman.
Yes, I laugh at that comment too. About having to find a girlfriend back from square one, all over again, here in the US. I had arguments with my mom because she thinks it is easy. She has all of her Korean friends and their sons who got married or are dating right now. For me, I have not had that kind of luck in life.

This is why if you have read my thread about the most-recent quarrel with my Filipina girlfriend (then Fiance couple weeks ago) Grace, and how my mom does not like her and forcing me to stop contact with her.....I feel disheartened because I have never had that kind of girlfriend here in the US.
Easy to say just "pack up and leave the US."
However, my job working at the hospital does not afford me the opportunity to leave the US. Plus I make a LOT more income here in the US with my job, so there is no incentive to move to China, Thailand or the Philippines to work.

I am sorry to hear that you had to break up with your Filipina fiance, but I understand that her bringing alot of drama is a deal breaker. I will not put up with much drama because I need a peaceful life. Please keep us posted on your gf search because we all need to mentor each other and share information that helps us weed out the bad and know what to look for in finding a good woman.
I am actually still keeping in touch with my girlfriend. We decided to keep in touch, and send each other text messages everyday. No need to tell my mom, because I can make my own decision, and my mom will bitch and chimp out if I let her know that I am still keeping in touch with Grace. :shock:

However, at the same time, I am also trying to utilize a local match-making professional here in my area right now. One of my Korean friends here, she recommended I give this match-making company that finds Korean Christian females in my area, a try. My friend knows the Korean couples who run the business (and who knows....my friend could be getting some kind of "commission" for introducing me to the match-making business) Very pricey, $1K, but the fee covers all service until I get married to the girl I want to get married to.

Another thing that my girlfriend has said to me about five times now that I am impressed by is she has told me over five times thank you for choosing me...thank you for choosing me. I have never heard anything like this from any American women ever because American women are brainwashed by feminism, and they have this me me me entitlement personality.
Well, your Filipina girlfriend could be saying "thank you" now, because you are both in the honeymoon stage of dating, getting to know each other, and being friendly to each other.

However, yes, that is very refreshing, compared to western girls, of a female telling you thank you, and showing more faith and steadfastness towards the potential male partner.

So, best of success in your search for a good gf, and keep us posted on your results.
Like I have said, I will keep in touch with Grace, but I am not in "girlfriend-boyfriend" status with her. I even posted "separated" for our relationship status on my Facebook page.

So embarassaing having our engagement cancelled because I posted that event on my Facebook page, and everybody, my past friends, current friends, past co-workers, managers, and even relatives of Grace who are connected with me on Facebook knew about our engagement in June.

Now, I am so embarassed to even call up some of my friends now. They might think that I am a failure in life. :cry:

Anyhow, I will keep you and others posted on my status. I keep praying to God to either have Him soften my mom's heart towrds Grace (which I doubt she will forgive Grace, and will disown me if I ever marry Grace), or let me find another girl who will be much better towards me.
Last edited by Horahngee on July 8th, 2018, 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

DarthXedonias wrote:
July 3rd, 2018, 2:11 am
I pretty much agree with what Red feather said. I will add that I also started out on Pina love and found my girlfriend on there. I had heard and seen the site for Christian filipina but haven't used it personally. Heard its a very good site from what other guys have told me though.
Haha, I didn't know you were addressing this to me, darthxedonias.

In terms of online international dating websites and dating resources, I am skeptical of using those resources. However,....however, it is something that I will look into. But more into the future, like in two years, if I don't find a girlfriend and don't get married in one year.

In terms of Grace, I did NOT meet her via online dating. Ironically, although my mom is preventing us from seeing each other, I have met Grace through one of my mom's business clients. The client, a Filipina lady, introduced me to Grace's aunty living in Hawaii, who the aunt then gave me Grace's contact information and told me to contact Grace via Facebook. that is how we started to communicate with one another, and then that led me to want to see Grace, so I bought a plane ticket to fly out to the Philippines to visit her.

I rely solely on people introducing me to other girls.

The only time I have tried online dating was here in the US. I have used match.com, E-harmony, Coffee Meets Bagel dating app. Surprisingly, I got a lot of responses from other girls, but that was it. Just responses, chatting and exchanging messages. However,.... I also got a good handful of face-to-face date meet ups. However, NONE of these dates or activities (like going to the zoo together, hiking together) led to a romantic relationship. I was either friend-zoned or the girl ghosted out on me by not responding to my text messages.
Hence, I do not want to use any of these dating services, ever again. :evil:

Oh the dating in the US I would say don't even worry about it. Think about it, those white or black guys (of which I am one) who have those type of personalities that make it so much easier to get girlfriends in the US aren't really getting anything in the long term. You should be glad that you have the foresight to begin looking in another country for a girlfriend and future wife.
Yes, I hate to play the race card, but me being an Asian male here in the US, puts me at a HUGE DISADVANTAGE in the dating field.

I am beginning to get frustrated and upset with being single. While there are guys who enjoy being single and living that kind of lifestyle, I am not. I want to come home from work, have a wife to chat with, and also have kids to play with.

Of course, the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence. So with kids, yeah, they look fun to play with. But there is also the $$$$ that goes into raising a kid and also the time spent for the kids.

I can pretty much guarantee you that if you were able to get financially independent and move to the Philippines for example to get married or mover her over here (which I wouldn't do personally) you would be in the long term a lot happier then people you know who will just keep dating/marrying AWs.
I don't think I will be moving any time soon. I just bought myself a condo and now have mortgages to pay. I will also be starting a new job this coming week.
So angry because this condo that I had bought, with assistance from my parents, was to be for me and Grace to live in.

I hope to get financially independent. But I will have to save up even more. I don't know....I now have mortgage and monthly association fees to pay, so it will be hard to save up on each paycheck.

Frankly, the status quo in the Philippines is the guy is going to pay since they run on that system but also because of the situation in the Philippines.
Oh dang. I now know. I did pay for a lot. The hotel room, the breakfast fee, the bus fare, taxi fare.

Grace now knows that she also has to pitch in.

However, I would have paid for everything had her older sister not tagged along with us to Manila. But it was my fault because I was the one who asked the older sister to come along with us, because when I had to depart to the airport, I did not want Grace to ride the bus alone back to her town.

I do feel like a cheapskin though, after looking back. But at the same time, I am glad to have voiced my opinions of feeling "used" by Grace and her sister.

Talking about subjects such as "me feeling used" and "money" tends to tick off Grace.
For example, for non degree holders (which is the majority of the Philippines) the unemployment rate fluctuates between 60-80% from what I hear and even for people with degrees your average wage is going to be 200 USD per month. Now that combined with the social system they have is going to make it even more likely that you, as a foreign male, is going to pay. Now of course this shouldn't be one sided. Usually, either from a religious or evolutionary point, the deal is the man provides resources and security and the woman brings regular access to sexual relations and children. Always make sure that the girl you are with brings something to the table.
Oh well, I learned some Filipino culture from you, Darthxednias. :D
Lastly, for your Korean idea I would say its "possible" but I would have reservations. There are still some good Korean women, attitude and beauty wise, and most of them still have good manners/demeanors but they have one thing that they are starting to share with AWs is unrealistic expectations for a marriage partner. Basically, they are falling into something that many first countries that allow women to get highly educated and pursue careers fall into. Since they have good careers and money they start not to just settle for other men on their level (which would just be fine) they start overvaluing their worth and think they should be getting the top 20-30% of men. This is similar to that mentality of women who are 4s,5s who think they deserve men who are 8s, 9s, and 10s (I mean this overall all, which includes looks, career, etc). Matter of fact I'm not sure if you heard but there is now a large minority of South Korean guys who get their marriage partners from Vietnam.
Yes, it is possible to get a Korean girl in Korea, by having me move over to Korea. The problem is I am half Japanese, and I have a Japanese last name. If you didn't know, a lot of Korean, esp the old-school Koreans, dislike/hate the Japaense people for murder/rape and all kinds of war crimes.
I told my mom that I am skeptical of Korean girl, because if they move to the US, what kind of job can she do? If she does not speak much English, she is only limited to socializing with the Korean community.
The big issue is that the Korean girl might get homesick, miss her parents and/or friends back in Korea and run away back to Korea. I have heard of stories like that before.

However, yes, due to S. Korea and even Japan being westernized and being a first-world country, the women are focused more on their careers, work, education, and are focusing less on bearing family and even wanting to marry.

This is why there is a slow decline in birth rates for both S. Korea and even for Japan.

It is because women are more focused on their work, don't want to marry, and mainly care about materialistic things.

However, being single will bite the girls (or the guys) in the ass in the long run.

When they get old, they will not have children to take care of them. Yeah, some old single people have friends or nieces/nephews who can take good care of them. However, most of these older single people feel lonesome and depressed. There was also a study that showed that single people die earlier due to depression, feeling lonely, doing less activity because they are by themselves.

Speaking of Korean men getting married to Vietnamese women, that is somewhat true. It is mainly the poor, countryside, farmer type of Korean guys in S. Korea who are having difficulty finding a wife. Hence, these Korean guys resort to a dating or international marriage broker, where the Korean guy or his parents, give money to the marriage broker to help him find a wife in another country. And the majority of these countries are SE Asian countries such as Vietnam, Cambodia, the Philippines or Thailand.

Sadly, some of these marriages break up because of cultural differences. some of the Vietnamese wife claim that their Korean husbands are abusive and then run off on the Korean husband. There are plenty of cases where the foreign wife does this, and then ends up working illegally in bars or massage parlors somewhere in Seoul.

Right now, I will sign up with a Korean Christian match-making company here in my area. One of my Korean female friends recommended this dating service to me.
The couples who run the business are Koreans who attend church. I have met up with them yesterday.
The only problem is that my Korean is not too fluent, and the Korean couples do not know much English, especially the guy.
The fee is $1K, but covers service up until I find a marriage partner. We'll see what happens.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

Horah,
I am going to sit in tonight on a webinar from Christian Filipina, so I will post what I learn here in a few days. I stay in touch with many of my Army buddies and we are a Band of Brothers, and we share info with each other about how things have changed against men in America. I would gently suggest not wasting your time on American women. I have just grown tired of all the crap you have to endure in your life to be in a relationship with an AW. I am also extremely cautious of the radical feminism that leads to the AW divorce raping you for the smallest of reasons. Go watch a movie on youtube called Divorce Corp. it will make a true believer out of you about AW. Christian Felipina is a great dating site, and they screen and keep a good environment for their members to try to meet a good mate. I will keep you posted.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

redfeather wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 11:00 am
Horah,
I am going to sit in tonight on a webinar from Christian Filipina, so I will post what I learn here in a few days.
So what did you learn from the Christian Filipina webinar last night?

I have not checked that dating/match-making website yet. I am still looking at other avenues, and am also still keeping in touch with Grace in the Philippines.
I stay in touch with many of my Army buddies and we are a Band of Brothers, and we share info with each other about how things have changed against men in America. I would gently suggest not wasting your time on American women. I have just grown tired of all the crap you have to endure in your life to be in a relationship with an AW.
I don't really like white American women. Yeah, like you have said,...and I don't like stereotyping people, but a lot of them tend to be snooty, standoff-ish and anti-social.

Heck, in fact I work with a shitload of American white women, and attended a new-hire orientation this week. I still have lectures and what not this whole week. I work in the field of nursing, so I have to put up with a lot of crap and anti-social behavior from your typical American woman (mainly white women, but some times black women with attitudes too....but African immigrant people are nice and easy to get along with). I am not saying that they're all bad so don't get me wrong, redfeather.

It's just that they like to form their female white cliques, some of them ignore me, don't even introduce themselves to me (probably because I'm not a white guy), and I usually am sitting alone in the auditorium hearing lectures.

Anyhow, getting back to finding a woman here in the US,..... I will give it another shot to look for a Korean-American woman here in the US. Yes, I still keep in touch with Grace. But I no longer call her honey in my text messages. My mom hates Grace's guts because she gave back my engagement ring and her older sister yelled at me in the Manila hotel room and walked out on me.

I know you and others here, including my mom, recommended me to forget about Grace...to break it loose with her. But I don't know. My life seemed to blossom a little after I have met her. I started to talk to my sister more because Grace would chat with my sister via Facebook. Same for old high school friends I never bothered to talk to. After meeting Grace, I started to open up to a lot of my former friends from the past.

Anyhow, yeah, I too am tired of American women. However, I am using this Korean Christian match-making agency here in my area to find me a Korean girl. Who knows? Maybe I will find somebody better than Grace. :?

I will keep you posted.
Please do buddy! :D

PS: Please call me Horahngee. Not horah. horahngee means Tiger in Korean.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

Horahngee,
I did not recommend for you to break it off with your gf Grace from the Philippines. Grace might be a good match for you. I know that I have had very good success with women in the Philippines. I have a daughter that is an Army Nurse, so I am familiar with your Nurse field of work. I would think that Nurse's might be a little more open to talking with other Nurse's in their same field but I also recognize that all work fields could be polluted with the prevailing feminism and man hating methods that many American women seem to employ. I have witnessed in Army environments how some American women will shun Korean or Asian males in general, so I understand your frustration with American women. Also, keep in mind that many decent white males get no where with these white American women especially if the white guy isn't willing to put these women on a pedestal and worship them. I can give you my results which are that I have had way way more success once I moved my search to the Philippines. I would tell guys to start their search in the Philippines, and just see where it goes from there.
The webinar last night from Christian Filipina had several guys from Australia and the UK sharing a few minor ideas about meeting women on the CF dating site. CF did open with a prayer and end with a prayer, so I have never seen that before from any dating site. It was all lower level stuff, and I am far out ahead of what they were discussing. They were asking if the girl from CF should be asking them to move offline with communication...well yes at some point you have to move offline. They did bring up something called a certificate of no marriage which is what a woman has to provide in order to get her K1 visa. So, if she was married and divorced she has to provide the Cenimar certificate. I think she has to provide the Cenimar even if she was never married, too.
My girlfriend and I are getting deeper into our relationship and we video chat 2-3 times each day and call on the phone 2-3 times each day and we text all throughout the day.
I will keep you posted.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

redfeather wrote:
July 12th, 2018, 3:33 pm
Horahngee,
I did not recommend for you to break it off with your gf Grace from the Philippines. Grace might be a good match for you.
Yes Redfeather, I am still pondering and praying to God, to see whether I should continue on with Grace or not. I told Grace that I have to first analyze my financial situation since my mom is angry and I stopped talking to her since Tuesday. I also started my new job training at a different company last week. I will have to analyze how much income I make and whether I can support her now.

The more that time goes by though, I think about the negative things that has happened and think less of Grace these days. I mean we still send text messages to each other everyday. But I do not write the words "Honey" or "Yobo" in my text messages.
I know that I have had very good success with women in the Philippines. I have a daughter that is an Army Nurse, so I am familiar with your Nurse field of work. I would think that Nurse's might be a little more open to talking with other Nurse's in their same field but I also recognize that all work fields could be polluted with the prevailing feminism and man hating methods that many American women seem to employ. I have witnessed in Army environments how some American women will shun Korean or Asian males in general, so I understand your frustration with American women.
Yes, my utter frustration of the lack of interaction with some of the American white females here in the US. while the US has a lot of job and education opportunities, I feel that it lacks the social opportunities for me and I feel like the US/N. America is a large virtual anti-social prison.

The webinar last night from Christian Filipina had several guys from Australia and the UK sharing a few minor ideas about meeting women on the CF dating site. CF did open with a prayer and end with a prayer, so I have never seen that before from any dating site. It was all lower level stuff, and I am far out ahead of what they were discussing.
Cool cool. Like I have said redfeather, I will check out Christian Filipina if things do not work out this year, and if I cannot find somebody else this year, if I end up breaking it off with Grace. Sounds like a trustworthy match-making resource. How much is the fee, if you don't mind me asking you?

What I am afraid of being matched up with are bar girls, gold-diggers, and single moms with children.

So, if she was married and divorced she has to provide the Cenimar certificate. I think she has to provide the Cenimar even if she was never married, too.
I believe it is called the CENOMAR, not cenimar.

yes, all Filipinas who are going to get married, or married to a foreigner, will have to get the CENOMAR certificate from the birth statistic office. I know because when I visited Grace in the Philippines back in June, we both went to the nearby city hall building to ask about applying for a marriage license. Grace would need the CENOMAR. Me, being a US citizen, would have to go to the US Embassy in Manila and the "Capacity to Marry" paperwork. The US is different because the US government or state governments do not keep track of marriages and divorces, like the way the Philippines keep track of those relationships. Hence, US citizens planning on getting married to a Filipino citizen must get that "Capacity to Marry" paperwork as a requirement to apply for a marriage license in the Philippines.

My girlfriend and I are getting deeper into our relationship and we video chat 2-3 times each day and call on the phone 2-3 times each day and we text all throughout the day.
I will keep you posted.
I am curious. Are you currently living in the Philippines right now? Or are you living in the US, but using video chat and Messenger phone to keep in touch with your girlfriend?

Does Christian Filipina match/pair you up with one Filipina at a time? Or do they constantly throw all kinds of Filipina's and introduce you to many women at a time? I do not like match-making companies who toss and introduce various women's name and phone number at you. I think for me, it is good to meet one girl at a time and to get to know her more.