Where can I find tall girls in Asia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where can I find tall girls Asia?

Post by Cornfed »

chanta76 wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 11:12 am
Cornfed,

What year did you work in South Korea? I think it depends as Guhji might agree with me . South KOrea trend is going towards westernization. In other words if you taught way back in 2000 they might of genuine found you attractive or being polite.
I worked there from mid-08 to mid-10. I eventually figured out they genuinely found me attractive, although for the longest time I thought it was very cruel of them to mock me. The idea that they were serious only dawned on me over time. Normally you would figure this out by whether they actually had sex with you or not, but given that they were teenagers in public school and this was unthinkable anyway, it took me a while to work out. I guess the free hug day thing that I wrote about before should have given me a clue.

Of course if I met them now as presumably married women and/or sluts in their 20s with miles of cock (or, given Asian proportions, yards of cock) run through them, they probably wouldn't want to touch me with a barge pole.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

cornfed,

Jesus....I can't figure you out. You sound like a racist but you in Asia I think. I seen some expats like that in Thailand. One of them actually hung a Nazi flag but he loved Thailand and screwing with the bar girls. It likes there is segment of the far right who end being an expat in Asia cause maybe back in the west being white guys means nothing anymore.

I highly don't think the school girls were in love with you. If anything maybe crushes since teenager may go through that phase and if your not bad looking and taught at a all girl school even more so.

How old are you? And if you are racist why asia ? why not head to Eastern Europe country.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Chanta,

Yes, there are surprising amounts of White supremacists in Asia. It is, as you mentioned, many White men feel angry about the situation back in the West and come to Asia to feel special again. I hate how they're in Asia in bunches. Also, many of them like Richard Spencer love countries like Japan and Korea, because of their homogeneous populations'.

At the same time, Chanta, being in Asia has made me realize how racist Asians can be. If you have been to China, India, Korea, etc.., you realize how nationalistic and racist Asians are too. Ironically, Asian racism is why Asia is homogeneous and protected from the globalist policies of multiculturalism and diversity. I, as an Asian, can see both the benefits and drawbacks of these types of attitudes.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

zboy1,

How are you doing? If I was single I would travel to China and meet up with you. I just finish my trip in South Korea. I want to write up a trip report when I have time to really sit down.

Yes, Asian can be racist but so is everywhere. Growing up in USA I find that the states tend to be more racist than any of the Asian countries I gone to. If Asia was that racist why would a cornfed be there? It can't be all that bad. Regarding white worship. I see less of it in South korea compare to years ago. I think it's because social economic development and also their starting to have less complex feelings towards westernize. Not sure about the rest of Asia.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

chanta76 wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 9:01 am
Yes, Asian can be racist but so is everywhere. Growing up in USA I find that the states tend to be more racist than any of the Asian countries I gone to. If Asia was that racist why would a cornfed be there? It can't be all that bad. Regarding white worship. I see less of it in South korea compare to years ago. I think it's because social economic development and also their starting to have less complex feelings towards westernize. Not sure about the rest of Asia.
Back in my English teacher days, I seem to recall a white American or Canadian teacher saying, "Koreans are so racist." It's funny since that would have been considered a racist statement back home. Not saying it wasn't true of lots of Koreans, but it was kind of ironic.
:arrow:
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

mrman,

I probably asked this about you in the past and I can't remember the answer. Are you still teaching?
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

The average height of East Asian women is usually from 5'2 to 5'4. If you want taller girls, there are plenty in the northern Chinese provinces and southern girls are also getting taller. I've seen many northern women who are 5'5 to 5'8, with plenty who are 166-168. My aunt's quite tall for a southern woman at 172. Southeast Asian women, on average, tend to be quite a bit shorter. Not a single SE Asian country (with the exception of Singapore which is 75% ethnically Chinese) has women whose average heights reach 5'3. Asian women as a whole are smaller than white women, but that's part of what makes them nice. Even if they're taller, they have frames that make them look more...... elegant for lack of better words. White women, on the other hand, have bigger and bulkier frames regardless of height, with the only possible exception being Slavs.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Loads of Chinese girls over 5ft 7ins, Baonings comment about them being slimmer and more elegant make them actually look taller. Of course, most Chinese girls are short arses wherever you are in the country haha!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Where can I find tall girls in Asia?

Post by Winston »

Supposedly northern China girls are taller, like in Shanghai and Shenyang and further north. Also Mongolian women tend to be very tall too, like Dutch women. But I'm not sure if Mongolians are considered Asians or Russians or Eurasian, because Mongolians also speak Russian too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I looked up height data on women last year just for fun when I was still considering Eastern Europe and Africa. (I think I got all the data off Wikipedia pages.) Here's what I found on the East/Southeast Asian countries, which seems to match people's observation that South Koreans are tallest, though Northern Chinese might be even taller by a bit:

SOUTH KOREA
163.3 cm (5 ft 4+1⁄2 in)

HONG KONG:
160.1 cm (5 ft 3 in)

TAIWAN:
159.9 cm (5 ft 3 in)

CHINA (interesting variation by region):
THE TOTAL AVG = 5'2"
BEIJING = 5'5"
MISC OTHER PROVINCES 5'3-4"
(Pretty sure the more northern and mixed with "white" DNA they are, the taller they are.)

THAI WOMEN:
159 cm (5 ft 2+1⁄2 in)

JAPAN:
158.6 cm (5 ft 2+1⁄2 in)

VIETNAMESE WOMEN:
5 ft 1+1⁄2 in

INDONESIA:
153.1 cm (5 ft 1⁄2 in)

LAOS:
153.4 cm (5 ft 1⁄2 in)

CAMBODIA:
151.9 cm (5 ft 0 in)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Here in Manila, I keep seeing more and more girls who can't be older than their mid-20s and they're 1.65m and taller, with flat shoes.

Chinese and European genes and good nutrition (better than in the rest of the country) can work miracles...
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

publicduende wrote:
February 15th, 2022, 2:54 am
Here in Manila, I keep seeing more and more girls who can't be older than their mid-20s and they're 1.65m and taller, with flat shoes.

Chinese and European genes and good nutrition (better than in the rest of the country) can work miracles...
Cool! And to those of us from parts of the 'West' who sit there thinking "huh, how tall is 1.65m, what's a meter again :? ??" when seeing metric system figures: I put it in a converter and that'd be just under 5'5", pretty good for Asian chicks!

Yeah, I've seen the statistical charts on the heights of Japanese people over several decades, and they just had a huge growth surge over the course of time largely because of nutrition. Interestingly after a huge uptrend it basically peaked out as though there were some DNA-coded max height they were catching up to. Japanese women have also been shown in studies to be getting taller and curvier in current generations from nutrition too though (not from race-mixing with taller people in the case of the one I'm thinking of, though obviously that'll also do it in the "hafu" ハーフ half-Japanese population). :)

FYI in case it's of any interest: I saw a Japanese statistician blog where it shows a map of average height, and the Japanese northern coastline had very obviously taller average heights of Japanese women, LOL. The stats were a little more ambiguous for Hokkaido, which looks like legendary rugged and cold "Northern" territory in a lot of places, but I've noticed a few women from there seemed to have a nice fierce edge to them and were also taller. (One particularly good one stood 5'6", nicely above their national average of 5'2.5"ish.) :D

I'd better see if I can find those charts and put them in the Curviest and tallest women thread... important research here to become a true international man...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

yesmanye wrote:
May 30th, 2018, 1:40 am
I know Asia isn't exactly known for tall girls but what place has the tallest girls in Asia?
Go to whatever place in the Philippines has an American military base nearby, or used to have one nearby. You'll find a lot of taller-than-average mestiza girls. I knew one girl who was only one quarter American, as she had an American grandfather who was a soldier there before. The girl was six feet tall. Looked very Asian, seeing as though she was only 25% caucasian, but with the height and bone structure of a foreign lady. I'd say mestiza's are your best bet as far as height is concerned.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

guess all of asia aside from PH.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I was looking at a list of heights by country online. Israel and Turkey are technically Asia. Turkey was about 5'3". I was surprised to see South Korea at 5'24 1/2". I think they must have gotten taller since I was there due to nutrition.

I remember thinking Thais were tall when I went to Bangkok. The page said their women were an average height of 5'2 1/2". I had been living in Indonesia and they were tall compared to what I was used to. Maybe heights in Bangkok are taller due to nutrition.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_h ... by_country