Maybe now North Korea will be open to international dating?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Maybe now North Korea will be open to international dating?

Post by MatureDJ »

Things are looking amazingly good there!

https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... aty/558932
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Maybe now North Korea will be open to international dating?

Post by Yohan »

I don't expect any change soon. There will be no international dating in North Korea....
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

The net effect of this peace treaty will be billions of dollars less for US military contractors, as South Korea will have little reason to keep such a disproportionate US-backed armed force.

Of course a conveniently-timed false flag could always shake things up a bit...
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

If anything there be loads of South Korean men going after north korean women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

chanta76 wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 6:58 pm
Except they will largely be too poor to support them. There is really no role for South Korean men in the modern world.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:
It is a difference, if you are a South Korean man or if you are a man from somewhere else, but so far, it is not possible in North Korea to contact ordinary people privately as a tourist.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 11:59 am
The net effect of this peace treaty will be billions of dollars less for US military contractors, as South Korea will have little reason to keep such a disproportionate US-backed armed force.

Of course a conveniently-timed false flag could always shake things up a bit...
Not sure if this calculation is correct. Yes, true at this moment Koreans and Japanese pay for US-servicemen somewhat between 40 to 80 percent of all costs. However if these US-forces are really moving away, they will have to be replaced with local military forces.

The threat against Japan, but also against South Korea is not coming from North Korea, but from China - to counter Chinese aggression can be done only by a strong military force, any weak country without a strong military might end up like Tibet.

Even North Korea is mistrusting about China and worried about the fact that its gateway to the world depends 95 percent solely on Chinese goodwill.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I don't think North Korea will ever truly be open to anything unless the current regime totally collapses. I'm not a fan of modern feminism and liberalism, but that doesn't mean I embrace a system like North Korea's. They are a different extreme, another kind of evil.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Cornfed wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 7:16 pm
chanta76 wrote:
Except they will largely be too poor to support them. There is really no role for South Korean men in the modern world.
You kidding me? There is growing number of South Korean men going overseas looking for wives mostly the other South East countries cause South Korean women are becoming too westernize. They make Korean drama where you have North KOrean women who are romantically involved with South Korean men.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

MatureDJ wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 6:44 am
Things are looking amazingly good there!

https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... aty/558932
eww nasty! The north Korean girls/women are probably so bony from the lack of food they eat or starvation that you can clearly see their protruding ribs and pelvic bones or zygomatic facial bones.
No thanks!
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

chanta76 wrote:
May 13th, 2018, 9:26 pm

You kidding me? There is growing number of South Korean men going overseas looking for wives mostly the other South East countries cause South Korean women are becoming too westernize.
So true Chanta76! Korean girls are becoming flakes and high maintenance.

Take it from me who was introduced to many Korean girls. All three categories: Korean-American, 1.5-generation and Foreign Korean girls.

Korean-American (including the 1.5-generation girls) girls either do not want to marry, look for white western guys to marry, or are two-face snakes like their white western female counterparts.

Korean foreign girls are also flakes too. I have been introduced to many who are studying abroad here in the US. My Korean hangul writing is not good, so it's a turn off when I send them text messages that have incorrectly spelled Hangul characters. However, a lot of them are also super picky, like to wear make up and eye-liners that look like the Pacific Coast Highway on a map.

I also had attended a Korean Christian church in my area when I first moved here three years ago. There were a group of single Korean women in their mid 30's and mid 40's still single, living at home with their parents (LOL!), don't want to get married. Selfish pigs. But heck, hardly any of them were too attractive. I only went to this church because I was dating one of the single Korean girls, ...met her on CMB dating app.
Our so-called relationship only lasted for three weeks. She seemed to like me. But I ended up dumping her because she worked as an elementary school teacher, and she would always complain/whine about her job, how her students, or the students' parents would give her hard time.
They make Korean drama where you have North KOrean women who are romantically involved with South Korean men.
What? Really? Which Korean drama series was this? I have never seen a Korean drama movie showing heterosexual romance between a S. Korean and N. Korean person.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Horahngee,

Where do you live? If I remember you mentioned your half Korean I think. I think your much younger than me .

I'm in my 40's. Married already.
But I remember back in my single days that typical Korean girls that are overseas tend to be more decent than the americanize Korean girls. However, the Christian Korean girls were the worst. I found them to be really socially retarded but judgemental but at the same time have this unrealistic expectation in what they were looking for in a man.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

chanta76 wrote:
July 8th, 2018, 7:50 pm
Horahngee,

Where do you live? If I remember you mentioned your half Korean I think. I think your much younger than me .

But I remember back in my single days that typical Korean girls that are overseas tend to be more decent than the americanize Korean girls. However, the Christian Korean girls were the worst. I found them to be really socially retarded but judgemental but at the same time have this unrealistic expectation in what they were looking for in a man.

hey Chanta76.
Are you also a Korean-American guy? A gyopo?

Yeah, I am a full-on Asian guy. My mom is Korean and my dad is (lol) Japnaese-American.

I live in the Seattle area.

Dang, you lucky that you're already married. Although I am younger than you, years keep passing me by. My younger sister is already married with two sons, my friend is getting married this November, another friend already married 8 years ago and has a baby daughter.

Yeah, I would still say that the Korean girls in Korea are way better with manner than the Korean-American girls here in the US.

LOL! Why do you say the Korean Christian girls are socially retarded!? :lol:

It is not just the Christian type of Korean girls. Some of the non-Christian Korean girls are also vapid and a bit absent in their head.
Yeah, just like how Winston can't seem to connect with this Taiwanese women or complain a lot about Taiwanese people in general, I can't seem to connect or form romance relationship with either Korean or Japanese women. However, I don't have much complaints of Korean in Korea, in general (except the rude Koreans from the older generation...sadly, my mom can fit into this category).

For a last resort, ...one of my Korean female friends introduced me to this Korean Christian match-making office in my area. It is a bit pricey for the membership and other fees. However, she told me to give it a try, and who knows? I "might" (if God or some higher up being allows me to) meet a Korean girl who may be better than Grace (the Filipina I am still dating...at least still keeping in touch with. I don't want to completely lose her :cry: ).
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

chanta76 wrote:
July 8th, 2018, 7:50 pm
Horahngee,

Chanta76.

Are you also a Korean-American guy? A gyopo?
Are you now living in the US, or somewhere in east Asia?

Yeah, I am a full-on Asian guy. My mom is Korean and my dad is (lol) Japnaese-American.

I live in the Seattle area. ...moved here for my career and profession.

Dang, you lucky that you're already married. Although I am younger than you, years keep passing me by. My younger sister is already married with two sons, my friend is getting married this November, another friend already married 8 years ago and has a baby daughter.
I don't know why there are always problems or some kind of road block when it comes to dating or relationships.
Heck, I was supposed to get married to my Filipina girlfriend, actually was a fiancé for couple of days, this coming October.
But shit hit the fan,...bad omen or something. Older sister got angry with me because I brought up the subject with Grace that I thought she and her older sister were using me for money. Dang, always something bad has to happen to prevent me from dating or marrying somebody. :cry:

I agree and would say that the Korean girls in Korea are way better with manner and feministic behaviors than your average Korean-American girls here in the US. I am not saying all of the Korean-American girls are like this, but a lot of them are white-washed, materialistic, wear a shitload of makeup, look for "expensive cars" in the boyfriends they date. It's sad....America/US is a cluster f**k of a nation when it comes to dating, romance and marriage.

LOL! And why do you say the Korean Christian girls you have met in the past are socially retarded!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From my observations it is not just the Christian type of Korean girls who have unrealistic expectations and are socially retarded. Some of the non-Christian Korean girls are also vapid and a bit absent in their head.
Yeah, just like how Winston can't seem to connect with this Taiwanese women or complain a lot about Taiwanese people in general, I can't seem to connect or form romance relationship with either Korean or Japanese women. However, I don't have much complaints of Korean in Korea, in general (except the rude Koreans from the older generation...sadly, my mom can fit into this category).

For a last resort, ...one of my Korean female friends introduced me to this Korean Christian match-making office in my area. It is a bit pricey for the membership and other fees. However, she told me to give it a try, and who knows? I "might" (if God or some higher up being allows me to) meet a Korean girl who may be better than Grace (the Filipina I am still dating...at least still keeping in touch with. I don't want to completely lose her :cry: ).
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Yeah I do agree from the pictures I've seen, many North Korean women look more genuine and down-to-earth than women from the South. There's no influence / pressure to get plastic surgery. However, North Korea is a different kind of evil that's just as evil as the Anglosphere. Thy're two sides of the same coin in many ways. The US and North Korea are two aggressive rogue states in conflict with each other, both are morally destitute and fundamentally oppressive. North Korea oppresses its own people because it obviously doesn't have the means to project power across the globe, the US has the means and oppresses its own people and other nations. I think for North Korea it's not about the people (once they're removed from their brainwashing), but almost all of it is about the state. For America it's about both, but I still don't see any justification as to why North Korea would be a good place to live in.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!