Helping the Filipinos vs "helping the Filpinos"...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Helping the Filipinos vs "helping the Filpinos"...

Post by publicduende »

...compare and contrast.

VS

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Helping the Filipinos vs "helping the Filpinos"...

Post by MrMan »

I didn't watch all of either video. I think the guy who makes the first video was mentioned in discussions on here before. I think he gets money from western men who want to date young Filippinas, uses it to feed the girls and record himself talking to them and flirting with them. Then he meets the guys up with the girls and may pressure the girls to date these old guys.

The girl in this video looks like a high school student. It looks like his business model is about getting high school and young college girls who want free food to go to restaurants and events so that if white people send money or visit, he can have some girl to show them. It seems like a formula for attracting two-bit (two-peso?) gold diggers. If a man wanted to date a Filippina and visit her, wouldn't he be better off to do it online without hiring a guy to take the girl out and flirt with her on his behalf?

Helping the woman in the second video sure looks a lot more like 'helping the poor.'