Warning in Angeles City!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Warning in Angeles City!

Post by Rock »

Warning to all you wanna be lotharios pushing middle age and above who hope to realize fantasies in the vicinity of Fields Ave. Your ego might just get smashed to pieces. I've even heard Angeles City referred to as the rejection capital of the P4P world lol.

Here are a couple recent comments on another forum:

"The really hot young girls -- the freelance types who don't even show up at High Society (the biggest freelancer disco on Fields) until midnight, because they know they can find someone to meet their standards within 30 minutes of arriving -- are not interested in older guys. They want, and can get, men who are both young and well heeled. OK, maybe they'll go for guys up to age 40 or so, but make no mistake: there is an age cutoff. I've talked to some of these super hotties and they're totally up front about it. They want both money but also a guy who they find attractive. They can get it, so they do."

"Yep. Why would they go with an older guy when they can have a younger guy. Also most pinays are really looking for a long term relationship while they are doing this to feed themselves and their family.

Many times I have been turned down for BF by some young hotties at the bar. And later on a few have come over to see me based on a referral from a bg I knew. Always nice to have someone pave the way for me."

The same dynamic plays out in some of the freelance venues in Pattaya too. Imagine, you travel halfway around the world, just because you think local girls will really be into you, only to get rejected by the better looking P4P providers, never mind civilians.

These girls can eat you alive. Maybe this is what Starchild means by spiritual cleansing and elimination 'the self' available in Philippines.

Still you can achieve a dating handicap of sorts in Philippines. Being a typical westerners is still an advantage overall. It's just not big enough to overcome too large an age gap in many cases.

I skimmed through a book written by an athletic 20 something white former Mormon missionary from the heart of LDS territory in Utah. He did experience the rock star factor in Cebu and Davao just a few years ago. This guy was even able to join up with a local a basketball gang (he could easily dunk even though he stands only 6 feet tall) and that combined with online dating made it a piece of cake for him. Girls in public would sometimes stare at him or ask just to take his picture. One time in Davao, a group of high school girls waiting for a jeepney even asked if they could all hug him and then did a few times before their vehicle arrived. So if you are an above average and tallish early 20s white or NE Asian guy, you just might just feel like
'the man' in the Philippines.

If you're not as lucky as all that, why not use any other advantages you have? A more average looking and significantly older NE Asian or white guy can still do OK dating some young attractive girls in the Philippines. It's just that he may need to accept more rejections, put in more work, be more generous with his money and time, not expect rock star treatment, and accept that he as a man is a 'package deal'.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Warning in Angeles City!

Post by Winston »

That's cherry picking BS. I can easily find many comments that say the opposite, including from my own experiences. Most Angeles City girls told me they prefer older men, because older men can be more generous with money and aren't as frugal as younger guys are. They all know this, so they go for older men. Plus older men do not require sex as much. So they are less demanding physically. And older men are more stable as well. Many girls here have told me this, and told each other this as well, when they are giving newbie advice to other girls new to Angeles.

Sure there are some picky girls here, but most of them are not. Most girls I approach on Fields will go with me if I want, including in High Society. I can take you to High Society and you will see Rock. But you can't stay there long cause you don't like loud disco music.

For some reason Rock, when 9 out of 10 girls in AC will go with you and have gone with you, you forget that an only focus on the 1 out of 10 that rejected you, like that big black door girl that gave you an attitude years ago. That was a fluke. Last year I found your type of girl many times, but you kept rejecting them when you found out they had kids already. If you weren't that picky, you could have gotten them too. They were interested in you. Overall, you are cherry picking.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

From prior experience the younger, good looking women that don't have any baggage or kids yet will play the field. They will look for younger, hot guys to have fun with and show off to their friends while at the same time be on the look out for the older naive Western guy for the long term relationship and security. Once they find a sucker, I mean older guy to marry that is financially committed they will latch on to him and promise the moon and stars to him that he is the only one and other blah, blah, blah. When the guy flies back to his country or goes off doing something else in PI or whatever, she will play with other guys on the side as long as she knows she will not be caught and the guy she is playing with only wants to have fun and some putang.

I know all this cause I used to be one of those guys these girls would get with when they wanted to play some bedroom sports with no attachments. They already had their foreign benefactor thinking she would now be monogamous only with him because he was supporting her, not the case guys....Anyways, 99% of BG's can only be trusted for so long as you take your eyes off them, no joke. Out of the hundreds I met maybe 10 or less were capable of being an honest GF if you wanted to go that route. Trying to find a quality GF in titty bars having other qualities besides looks and being able to spread her legs for you is a pretty tough task. Like I said, you literally have to go through hundreds of girls and what person on a vacation or not living in PI long-term or permanently can do that? BG's are mainly just for having fun with and brushing up on one's sexual prowess in the bedroom, but even that is somewhat limiting as Filipinas are not very open in the bedroom unless you find a crazy one, which sometimes one can find, but it's less common than say playing the BG field in Thailand where the girls don't have sexual hangups and are more open to try new things sexually.

Also, the good old days are gone for Western guys doing the bar scene as compared to pre high speed internet, tablet and social media age. The hot girls that had a brain that used to maybe opt working for the bar are now just going online and finding guys to meet and support them. Live video and chat has made a huge difference in regards to who these women can contact and meet now, rather than taking a chance in a bar setting to find their mister right now, like in the past. There are more ugly, less intelligent/educated damaged goods women with kids or large families in AC than in the past. I personally think mid 00's (03-07ish) were probably the pinnacle of AC social nightlife (better infrastructure nowadays does not mean better bar and girl experiences), then it slowly declined from that point to where it is now. I can't even go out to bars anymore cause they are so lame today, knowing what they used to be like has left me not interested in them as they are boring to me now as well as over priced in relation to the quality they offer, or rather not nowadays. I've shelved that hobby for the most part and had to find other things to keep me busy in PI that are unrelated to that previous past-time interest of mine. :roll: :|
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think the internet did. Word got out and young guys and old go to asia looking for paradise but its been played out.

I think older guys still do ok . Better than the states but not heaven like. Guys who are chad thunder cocks do well everywhere.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

I put up a Philippines dating profile for a few days. My inbox quickly became FLOODED with cute 18-27 year old girls wanting to meet up. Keep in mind I'm just an average looking, 30-ish year old white guy. In America I'm lucky to get a response from an overweight soccer mom.

So the dating situation is clearly a lot better in the Philippines. I imagine a guy would still have SOME options there at 40, as long as he doesn't get fat or go bald.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

It's not that an older guy can't date or have many chances to meet women, younger or older, it boils down to QUALITY; that's the major factor nowadays. Lot's of low hanging fruit which will complicate your life rather than enhance it if you decide to get into a long term relationship with a Filipina. Lots of obstacles to overcome and they have been mentioned in other posts so I won't go into detail here.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I don't understand why any man worth his salt would go to the Angeles City bars to find wife/girlfriend material. Pardon the crude metaphor, but If I want to buy some grocery I go to the supermarket, I don't head to the rubbish area and start rummaging, hoping to find a semi-edible specimen of every item I need.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:I don't understand why any man worth his salt would go to the Angeles City bars to find wife/girlfriend material. Pardon the crude metaphor, but If I want to buy some grocery I go to the supermarket, I don't head to the rubbish area and start rummaging, hoping to find a semi-edible specimen of every item I need.
+1 What? I thought these bar chicks were deeply spiritual and meaningful! Oh, the mental gymnastics men will do to hide from themselves in whoremongersville.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:
publicduende wrote:I don't understand why any man worth his salt would go to the Angeles City bars to find wife/girlfriend material. Pardon the crude metaphor, but If I want to buy some grocery I go to the supermarket, I don't head to the rubbish area and start rummaging, hoping to find a semi-edible specimen of every item I need.
+1 What? I thought these bar chicks were deeply spiritual and meaningful! Oh, the mental gymnastics men will do to hide from themselves in whoremongersville.
Well it's suspension of belief, like at the movies. The first young thing who gives a sex-starved man from the West decent sex, they will believe she can be everything else for them.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Winston doesn't have any problems picking up freelancers when he visits High Society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9cygi-Wsw8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c0S3YI6qGg
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Bad analogy. Better analogy would be ice cream and cookies, which are not nutritious but which taste delicious, versus boiled meat and vegetables, which are nutritious but boring, at least for those of us with a sweet tooth.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

retiredfrank wrote:
Bad analogy. Better analogy would be ice cream and cookies, which are not nutritious but which taste delicious, versus boiled meat and vegetables, which are nutritious but boring, at least for those of us with a sweet tooth.
That, assuming that bar girls are exciting and a normal girlfriend is not. Might be true in some countries, but certainly not in the Philippines. This is a booby trap many men, including Winston, fall squarely into. Bar girls are there for business. Them being playful, flirtatious and sensual might be enhanced by the Filipino way of being feminine, but they're still doing it to maximise their chance of making cash for the night.

Given a chance, why shouldn't one try to get a cutie who is a non-prostitute before going for one?
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

I'll rule these primitive monkey people with my giant white dong. I'll teach them to make fire. My face will be on every billboard. They'll worship me as some type of Dr. Manhattan-like god. Bring me their daughters and sisters as concubines to feast on. If they get out of line, I'll point to the moon and threaten another hurricane.

Is this scenario too much to ask?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

publicduende wrote:I don't understand why any man worth his salt would go to the Angeles City bars to find wife/girlfriend material.
Totally agree, but do these men have low morals just like hookers or are they fairly decent individuals who can't find a decent Filipina?

If it's the latter, they really are doing themselves a disservice. I think any guy middle-aged or lower who can be classed as viable marriage material will find a good partner in the Philippines who is somewhat physically attractive if he takes his time, and doesn't rely on dating sites.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

retiredfrank wrote: Better analogy would be ice cream and cookies, which are not nutritious but which taste delicious, versus boiled meat and vegetables, which are nutritious but boring, at least for those of us with a sweet tooth.
That can be true but what about having the best of both worlds in terms of a more balanced "diet". Ice cream and vegetables?