The husband in a Thai woman's list of priorities

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

The husband in a Thai woman's list of priorities

Post by Bao3niang »

A long time ago when I used to read Stickman from time to time, I read an article that described a Thai woman's list of priorities. Basically goes something like this:
1. Blood family (yes, to them family=blood!)
2. Her children
3. Her close friends
4. Husband
5. Everyone else

Is this true, that the husband for a Thai woman is near the bottom of the list? If it is true, then I'm fortunate to have not chosen Thailand when I first came across Happier Abroad. In my opinion I must be #1 in my wife's list of priorities, at least earthly. Genesis CLEARLY mandates the bond between husband and wife as the most sacred bond after the bond with God.

My list of priorities definitely has my wife at the top.

If "blood first" is really the Thai way of thinking, then it's really hard for me to understand. I mean, think about it rationally. You will spend the majority of your life with your spouse, your kids, grandchildren and etc. If you have wonderful parents and people related to you by blood that you can trust, you are lucky. If you don't, you must find and build your own family.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

drronnie
Freshman Poster

Re: The husband in a Thai woman's list of priorities

Post by drronnie »

Yes and its usually a deal breaker for the Thai women when the husband refuses to pay for her family. Some Thai women are also easy to pass their children to their parents or other relatives when they see better opportunities. Husband in Thai culture is often only seen as ATM whether he is a local or a foreigner,
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

If you want such a woman, isolate the Bible verses you believe in and show them to her. Ask her whether she believes them, and whether she can live by them. That is will she treat you that way. If she says yes, you have a good one. If she says no, then you know she will not put you first.

It is easy. God's done all the work for us already. You just have to show the women the verses. If they're on board, they'll say yes. If they're feminists or disobedient or whatever, they will say no. I doubt any woman is going to fake believing the man is the head and that the woman should be in submission if you show her the verses from the Bible.

Besides that, evaluate the women to see which order in the list they put you. Does she prefer her friends more than you?
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Nigga, stop getting your information from Stickman (lol) and get your ass to Thailand instead.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Seeker,

JohnnyLaw is in Thailand and more or less states that Thai women are no good for long term relationship.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Stickman is just another white old loser but this time from New Zealand who makes Adsense money from other white losers from white countries. :D

Stickman has been outed as a fraud who does not represent true Thailand. He will always put the blame of your problems on Thailand.

There is NO SUCH THING AS SELF IMPROVEMENT for Stickman. Its always Thai Women at fault which makes white men feel good about being an a**hole in Thailand.

Thai women are smart. There is no 1,2,3,4...list..Its so childish and stupid....She can love everyone equally. Its called being Adult.

As seeker said...Just go to Thailand and experience it yourself.

I was just in Thailand for two months and its entirely different than what you read online.

Even the sex industry in Pattaya, is just 5% of entire Pattaya. Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza where this Stickman hangs around the most is just freaking 0.01% of Bangkok.

Bangkok is freaking HUGE. Its the most visited city on the entire planet. There are SO MANY THINGS TO DO IN BANGKOK. There are women from all over the freaking world.

Bangkok Claims Title as World’s Most Visited City: 2016 Mastercard Global Destination Cities Index

http://newsroom.mastercard.com/asia-pac ... ies-index/

Don't believe the losers online who would always blame the local women...Women are not the center of all your problems..common now...GROW UP PEOPLE...Where is self improvement....we all have issues...What about working to improve on it...???

90% of ohhh Thai women no good..you ONLY hear from WHITES..I never heard so many complaints on Thai women from Indians or Africans or Chinese which is like 80% of world population. JohnnyLaw is a white guy...ain't it...what do you expect... :D

These white trash have destroyed Jewrope and Jewmerica and are now coming in droves to destroy Asia as well...They are sneaky liars...Nothing is good for them...They never sacrifice, they need everything on platter.

There goal in life is to make every women they encounter Sluts and Hookers.

YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER GET ADVISE ON RELATIONSHIP FROM A WHITE GUY. That's GOLDEN RULE.

Relationship BEGINS WITH SACRIFICE ...Which there culture never taught...The fake fiat dollar and euro have destroyed their soul, all they have is some money in the bank but no character.

I would have never gone to Thailand, if I believed in these white mans tales. Every women is either a hooker or not good for him in Asia...He is born to find fault in Asian women...Nothing works for him anywhere...Such a loser...

Thai women have character..how can you generalize ALL THAI WOMEN..That is the reason..I wrote white men as well...How does that feel...We know not all white guys are like that ..I believe you are Asian...?? You should go to Thailand and experience it yourself..Women are amazing there ...Good Luck
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Adama wrote:If you want such a woman, isolate the Bible verses you believe in and show them to her. Ask her whether she believes them, and whether she can live by them. That is will she treat you that way. If she says yes, you have a good one. If she says no, then you know she will not put you first.

It is easy. God's done all the work for us already. You just have to show the women the verses. If they're on board, they'll say yes. If they're feminists or disobedient or whatever, they will say no. I doubt any woman is going to fake believing the man is the head and that the woman should be in submission if you show her the verses from the Bible.

Besides that, evaluate the women to see which order in the list they put you. Does she prefer her friends more than you?
I mark you as an enemy of life.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

starchild5 wrote:Stickman is just another white old loser but this time from New Zealand who makes Adsense money from other white losers from white countries. :D

Stickman has been outed as a fraud who does not represent true Thailand. He will always put the blame of your problems on Thailand.

There is NO SUCH THING AS SELF IMPROVEMENT for Stickman. Its always Thai Women at fault which makes white men feel good about being an a**hole in Thailand.

Thai women are smart. There is no 1,2,3,4...list..Its so childish and stupid....She can love everyone equally. Its called being Adult.

I was just in Thailand for two months and its entirely different than what you read online.

Even the sex industry in Pattaya, is just 5% of entire Pattaya. Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza where this Stickman hangs around the most is just freaking 0.01% of Bangkok.

Bangkok is freaking HUGE. Its the most visited city on the entire planet. There are SO MANY THINGS TO DO IN BANGKOK. There are women from all over the freaking world.

Bangkok Claims Title as World’s Most Visited City: 2016 Mastercard Global Destination Cities Index

Don't believe the losers online who would always blame the local women...Women are not the center of all your problems..common now...GROW UP PEOPLE...Where is self improvement....we all have issues...What about working to improve on it...???

90% of ohhh Thai women no good..you ONLY hear from WHITES..I never heard so many complaints on Thai women from Indians or Africans or Chinese which is like 80% of world population. JohnnyLaw is a white guy...ain't it...what do you expect... :D

These white trash have destroyed Jewrope and Jewmerica and are now coming in droves to destroy Asia as well...They are sneaky liars...Nothing is good for them...They never sacrifice, they need everything on platter.

YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER GET ADVISE ON RELATIONSHIP FROM A WHITE GUY. That's GOLDEN RULE.

Relationship BEGINS WITH SACRIFICE ...Which there culture never taught...The fake fiat dollar and euro have destroyed their soul, all they have is some money in the bank but no character.

I would have never gone to Thailand, if I believed in these white mans tales. Every women is either a hooker or not good for him in Asia...He is born to find fault in Asian women...Nothing works for him anywhere...Such a loser...

Thai women have character..how can you generalize ALL THAI WOMEN..That is the reason..I wrote white men as well...How does that feel...We know not all white guys are like that ..I believe you are Asian...?? You should go to Thailand and experience it yourself..Women are amazing there ...Good Luck
With most of them, you could waste your time and your breath explaining all these things to them, and they will never understand. It's remarkable.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Adama wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Stickman is just another white old loser but this time from New Zealand who makes Adsense money from other white losers from white countries. :D

With most of them, you could waste your time and your breath explaining all these things to them, and they will never understand. It's remarkable.
8) 8) :)
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

chanta76 wrote:Seeker,

JohnnyLaw is in Thailand and more or less states that Thai women are no good for long term relationship.
I am in Thailand too and pretty much say the same about the current generation of women
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

drronnie wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Seeker,

I am in Thailand too and pretty much say the same about the current generation of women
I will one day retire in Thailand. If you think it's difficult to find a middle class girl in Philippines, trust me it's 5x more difficult to find one in Thailand. There is still that stigma in the Thai society that any Western man in Thailand is there for one thing and one thing only. It's a very big hurdle to overcome.

So I opted for the best of both worlds. Married a Filipina and we'll retire in Chiang Mai. Problem solved :)
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Not sure I agree with the priorities...it depends on the girl. Two of my Thai GFs did not have parents in the picture and they made me feel like I was #1 and it clear I was. No doubt kids will move into the top position when/if they happen.

As for family, this applies to ALL of Asia (less so for China). It works well though as long as she is clear on and agrees to your expectations of her, and they usually deliver ;) Thai women do not do well with a man who is weak, you must be strong, dominant but reasonable.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Lorenzo wrote:Not sure I agree with the priorities...it depends on the girl. Two of my Thai GFs did not have parents in the picture and they made me feel like I was #1 and it clear I was. No doubt kids will move into the top position when/if they happen.

As for family, this applies to ALL of Asia (less so for China). It works well though as long as she is clear on and agrees to your expectations of her, and they usually deliver ;) Thai women do not do well with a man who is weak, you must be strong, dominant but reasonable.
NEWSFLASH!!!
THIS JUST IN!!!
THAI WOMEN ARE HORRIBLE MOTHERS AND WIVES!!!

You say: "Two of my Thai GFs did not have parents in the picture."
I know this is SHOCKING :o
Growing up without parents will make it difficult to be a good parent yourself.

DEAR CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
QUESTION- If a Thai bitch will abandon her own child is she a good person?
ANSWER- NO!

THAI WOMEN!!
1. MOST LIKELY TO BE UNFAITHFUL
2. MOST LIKELY TO ABANDON THIER CHILDREN
PURE EVIL BITCHES

You say: "Thai women do not do well with a man who is weak, you must be strong, dominant but reasonable."
JONNY LAW REPORTING FROM THAILAND
NO! From what I see: Cucks and spineless soft spoken cowards do well. Thai women like to cheat so a strong man with morals is a big turnoff.
Furthermore, from what I see pimps also do well. If you like to beat your woman and sell her to other men you will do very well with THAI bitches. Most of the SEXY Thai women I meet at the clubs do not have a traditional boyfriend they have a PIMP (they call their pimp their boyfirend).
Jonny Law Approved:
Pump-And-Dump Thai ladies that is what they want and what they deserve.
Last edited by Jonny Law on April 8th, 2017, 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Bao3niang wrote:A long time ago when I used to read Stickman from time to time, I read an article that described a Thai woman's list of priorities. Basically goes something like this:
2. Her children
3. Her close friends
4. Husband
5. Everyone else

Is this true, that the husband for a Thai woman is near the bottom of the list? If it is true, then I'm fortunate to have not chosen Thailand when I first came across Happier Abroad. In my opinion I must be #1 in my wife's list of priorities, at least earthly. Genesis CLEARLY mandates the bond between husband and wife as the most sacred bond after the bond with God.

My list of priorities definitely has my wife at the top.

If "blood first" is really the Thai way of thinking, then it's really hard for me to understand. I mean, think about it rationally. You will spend the majority of your life with your spouse, your kids, grandchildren and etc. If you have wonderful parents and people related to you by blood that you can trust, you are lucky. If you don't, you must find and build your own family.
You SAY:
" Thai woman's list of priorities. Basically goes something like this:
2. Her children
3. Her close friends
4. Husband
5. Everyone else"

Jonny Law's Says:
Thai woman's list of priorities. Basically goes something like this:
1. Money $$$
2. Herself
3. Her cell phone
4. What her neighbors think of her
5. Her reputation
6. What her friends think of her
7. Her worthless career that pays her next to nothing

Thai woman's list of what they do not give a SHIT about:
1. Her husband
2. Her family
3. Her children
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Jonny Law wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:Not sure I agree with the priorities...it depends on the girl. Two of my Thai GFs did not have parents in the picture and they made me feel like I was #1 and it clear I was. No doubt kids will move into the top position when/if they happen.

NEWSFLASH!!!
THIS JUST IN!!!
THAI WOMEN ARE HORRIBLE MOTHERS AND WIVES!!!

You say: "Two of my Thai GFs did not have parents in the picture."
I know this is SHOCKING :o
Growing up without parents will make it difficult to be a good parent yourself.
It is clear you have been hanging out in the wrong places with the wrong Thai women. Thailand is a sex crazy nation, but that does not mean there aren't plenty of sweet and loyal women. Most farangs only have access to the wrong kind. By the way, people die young in Thailand...accidents and health care issues - so I found a lots of women around 30-32 yrs no longer had a survivng parent. I think this opened them up to date a foreign man.

As for cheating, the problem is more with men than women. Pick someone who has good character.