My Thread on Chinese Women and China

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My Thread on Chinese Women and China

Post by Adama »

D_Athlete wrote:
Adama wrote:So you guys see attraction as economics? That is depends on your market value? That all you have to do is be one of the few white guys around and then all the babes will simply come? For me, attraction is personal (duh), but I mean, it doesn't matter who is surrounding you. The sex ratio matters, but the presence of other white men there shouldn't put you at a disadvantage, unless it is your whiteness itself which is attracting the woman, and not something else more individual and specific than that.

In other words, I wouldn't want a woman who has fetishized a whole race. I want a woman who wants me, not because of race, but because she is attracted to me. That way if there are lots of other guys around, it doesn't matter. I am not a fetish. I am a person. You guys want to be "fetishized".
A tumbling economy and shit tier women has Euro guys and other Westerners desperate. They're running rampant to Asia like a swarm of locusts. After a lifetime of being treated like shit and/or ignored by women in their home countries, they have low self-esteem and bad self image. Often these guys are very good looking and in good shape, lift weights, eat healthy, etc. Yet, they're f***ing or wifing up 5's and 6's.

Between an average white guy, or a super good looking Euro guy with six pack abs and Chris Evans' looks, who do you think the Chinese girls are going to pick? There's a surplus of these desperate beta faggots in every tier 1 city in China now, and more and more of them are coming to tier 2s and tier 3s.
When I was younger that could have happened to me. I was so desperate that ANY woman with a pulse who wasn't a total B was eligible for life long commitment in my mind. Luckily and fortunately, those unattractive women ultimate didn't want me, freeing me from a lifetime of servitude to one of them. Now I realize which women it is I should go for.

I understand now.

The western problem is simply that they've convinced men that we should chase women and put them on pedestals, when in reality the man is the prize. Few women find a man who bows and scrapes attractive, unless those women are psychologically beyond repair. But also we have some extremely spoiled women.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

Eric I understand you cannot get a Chinese woman. They are hard to get. So do what Ghost did when he could not get a Chinese woman: get a Filipina.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Western women make me absolutely sick - especially here in China, they really stand out. I see one of them inevitably almost always it's the same reaction. Narcissism, entitlement....spoiled behavior. It is disgusting, they just expect you to fall all over them and worship the ground they walk on.
I just laugh shake my head and keep walking, they get the idea, but thick is thick...they will never change - most of them.

I'm sorry, there's no way I can find that attractive no matter what kind of brainwash I go through. Hasn't worked yet....will never work, some things are just naturally revolting for a reason.
Once I see it for a facade that it is - that these women are ultimately suffering from it, too. I can see through to the person.

Women in general I think have the ability to be spoiled rotten, I don't mean rich either - but corrupted spoiled. They are either the most beautiful of things, if they are taken care of...in a good environment and healthy or happy, or they are like sour spoiled milk/ the most vile venus fly trap of a vacuous void there is - a black hole with a gravitational pull that no man wants to orbit. It is disgusting. I understand what Solomon wrote when he warned men of women's natures...
and to stay away from a bad woman - their hearts are like fetters and snares

....that's so true. I could not pick better words to describe it.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
D_Athlete
Freshman Poster

Post by D_Athlete »

At my last job in a tier 1 city, there was this morbidly obese white American bitch that worked there. A real piece of work. She was about 22 or 23, but looked to be in her 30s already. Every time I saw her in the office she would gossip and run her mouth loudly. She called her students "retarded" and talked about how she thought former foreign teacher men wanted her fat ass. She befriended one of the Chinese female TAs, and corrupted her. By the end of my tenure, the Chinese TA was acting more and more like an entitled white bitch from the West. Last I heard of the TA, she moved back to her home town and married some Chinese guy, though, so I guess she didn't fully f*ck her up. :lol:

As for the American girl, she didn't bother me personally much, and would even greet me on occasion. But she had a real big conflict with one of the other older male foreign teachers. Last I heard they fired her fat ass. :lol:

Then at my last job, there was an Eastern European girl working there illegally. Whenever I'd see her in the office, she'd be playing on her smart phone and ignoring everyone. She never so much as even acknowledged my existence or ever exchanged any greetings with me or other foreign male teachers. Useless girl.

Eric, I read what you said about how Chinese school companies were giving white girls carte blanche to do whatever they want. That surprised me. Normally they will f*cking fire these people in a heart beat, especially if they don't make them any money. I guess they still bring in the dough for the company, or are these schools ran by other foreigners?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 3:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

Ghost wrote:If you're a white guy, Filipinas make much more sense. There's a certain level of connection that happens instantly. They are much more open to white guys. They are easy to read.

If you're Chinese, go for Chinese women. China is a very insular culture. Very few really want a foreigner. Which I get, most people want to marry among their own people. If you're white, go for a Filipina, unless you have a fetish for a certain country's women, I guess.
Even on a fetish level it makes no sense to go for a Chinese girl above Thai or Filipina because there are a lot of Filipina and Thai girls who look like they could be Chinese. They are racially diverse countries with a lot of interbreeding with other asian ethnicities taking place. There's even a name for very Chinese looking Filipinos - Chinito for men, Chinita for women. This type is what the Filipino locals lust after. Foreigners usually go for the 'morena' type which is the darker skinned type with native features, big eyes and flat noses. They tend to be rounder in the face and body, a lot shorter and very different looking from Chinitas. Chinito men also get the prettiest women in the Philippines, they are the real Don Juans, no matter what the GIs and sexpats believe. A lot of Chinitos are tall and handsome, and Chinitas are also tall and slender and light skinned by Filipino standards.

If you are a white or light skin latino man, and you like light skinned asians go for a Chinita Filipina. Communication will be far easier and your relationship will be stronger.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Ghost wrote:
Conjo wrote:Eric I understand you cannot get a Chinese woman. They are hard to get. So do what Ghost did when he could not get a Chinese woman: get a Filipina.
If you're a white guy, Filipinas make much more sense. There's a certain level of connection that happens instantly. They are much more open to white guys. They are easy to read.

If you're Chinese, go for Chinese women. China is a very insular culture. Very few really want a foreigner. Which I get, most people want to marry among their own people. If you're white, go for a Filipina, unless you have a fetish for a certain country's women, I guess.
I agree with you Ghost. Filipinas are very friendly, fun and connections can indeed happen instantly. It seems like many Filipina very much want to give love (more like the idea of Jesus). While men and women in other countries often want to be loved (to take love); kind of the you smile so I smile, you scratch my back I scratch yours. Not love just barter.
D_Athlete
Freshman Poster

Post by D_Athlete »

Thread update?
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I saw this thread with 5 pages and thought there would be some awesome discussion on Chinese women here. I come to find that it's nearly 4 pages wasted on a pointless argument.

I thin I'm going to write my unhappy thread now.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Women from the rural interior of China, who don't look like models, are more humble and traditional. Places like Yunnan, Guizhou, and Sichuan. They're like rural Vietnamese women.
If you're Chinese, go for Chinese women.
Depends. Maybe, maybe not. I'm ethnic Chinese (but not mainland Chinese) and prefer non-Chinese women. I've never had an ethnic Chinese girlfriend before.

Ethnic Chinese outside mainland China are marrying non-Chinese women in record numbers. In Taiwan, men are getting brides from Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, and other countries.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I saw this thread with 5 pages and thought there would be some awesome discussion on Chinese women here. I come to find that it's nearly 4 pages wasted on a pointless argument.
That's most of the damn site, nothing stopping you now on posting 'awesome discussion' on Chinese women - I am here and so are you - get the ball rolling, what do you want to talk about? :D
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Eric wrote:
How can you do both? You can't. Maybe, it's too late for me - I messed up... but I'll try for the sake of my soul and to make things right. I never got into dungeons and dragons. No offense, and I'm sure you probably hear this alot, but I thought it was weird...

I think I've had an awakening; it's still in me what I know to do good.
For the longest time I'd adopted bad beliefs - some mix of rebellious attitude with psychology.
I am not suggesting D&D. It does however collect weird people who you would never think could get a girl but they somehow manage it eventually

You do good not for other people but for yourself so you can look in the mirror without disgust. Also so any people who are in your life you can respect.

There is a story on reddit about a guy who could never get women so he pulls the whole PUA thing and it works for him.
He realized that 1: If he went back to his old self the women that he was getting would drop him.
2: And more important for this particular case, he started hating himself and the women he was attracting. There are different flavors of PUA but a lot of them involve turning yourself into an asshole to get women and obviously the path he took involved this. I'd hazard a guess that if he was bold enough to talk to women and attractive enough to bang them with PUA he could find someone without it who he would actually like even if it took years longer. However he choose the path of the schmuck and as a reflective sort he now hates himself and the women he is with. I figured the same thing out when I was reading the PUA stuff. I didn't think it was worth it even if it would work. If you are a putz you will never attract anyone that you will respect, because that person is dating a putz.

Unless you can take over the world in which case I call dibs on the keys to a shiny new Australia.
gofishus
Freshman Poster

Post by gofishus »

Cant say much about Chinese women but I've been to China before and I'm Chinese Canadian. Never felt much attraction to them. First of all they dont care much for their appearance and dont dress up much or wear any makeup. The ones that do bother to dress up or put on makeup are totally materialistic snobby bitches. Secondly, they are way too direct and strong willed for me. Chinese women are known to be amongst the strongest women in Asia. Personally I have a preference for Korean women since after living in Seoul for 2 years I can say that most Korean girls 1) wear makeup and dress up all the time and 2) not that strong, very feminine and care about their boyfriends a lot. There are exceptions of course but I found most fit these cases. Case in point you can find Chinese women slapping their bfs around or making them cry.. I've never ever seen Korean women do this to their bfs and I've never even met a single tomboy the 2 years I lived in Seoul. Just my 2 cents
D_Athlete
Freshman Poster

Post by D_Athlete »

I've never had a Chinese girl really care about me in the way Korean girls have. I've never really had Chinese girls keep in contact with me after I've dated or 'been' with them like Korean girls have either. Problem is, Korean girls aren't easy. And getting one 8/10 or above and in her early 20s Is a near impossible feat for most guys.

I remember chatting with Chinese girls back in 2012 through Skype before I ever visited the country, and they were generally so sweet and nice. Now they're pretty much the opposite. China is changing, and it's for the worst I'm afraid.

OP, why won't you update your thread anymore? We'd like to hear what's happening to you in Beijing.
gofishus
Freshman Poster

Post by gofishus »

D_Athlete wrote:I've never had a Chinese girl really care about me in the way Korean girls have. I've never really had Chinese girls keep in contact with me after I've dated or 'been' with them like Korean girls have either. Problem is, Korean girls aren't easy. And getting one 8/10 or above and in her early 20s Is a near impossible feat for most guys.

I remember chatting with Chinese girls back in 2012 through Skype before I ever visited the country, and they were generally so sweet and nice. Now they're pretty much the opposite. China is changing, and it's for the worst I'm afraid.

OP, why won't you update your thread anymore? We'd like to hear what's happening to you in Beijing.
Korean girls are probably the hardest for foreigners to get because of how conservative they are about dating outside their race. They are quite loyal to their race. That said its not impossible, if you know how Korean culture works. And given the attention Korean girls give to their bf as well as their immaculate detail to their hygiene and appearance some might say it is worth it. But thats the way it goes sometimes. Put more effort in, get more out of it.