Our WeChat Rants on China vs Western Feminism/Modernism

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Our WeChat Rants on China vs Western Feminism/Modernism

Post by Winston »

Ethan_sg debunks the western myth that most mainland Chinese eat dogs:

"Of the small proportion of Chinese that eat dogs, I believe that they only eat a very ugly and rough breed of dog known as 土狗 , and not cute dogs like poodles, huskies or golden retrievers lol. 土狗 are so unattractive that they are often either stray dogs (no one wants them) or their owners allow them to roam the streets freely without caring if they get stolen because there is comparatively less emotional attachment.

Nevertheless while I have seen certain restaurants sell dog meat in China it is comparatively rare and you will be hard-pressed to find many young Chinese who would eat it."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Our WeChat Rants on China vs Western Feminism/Modernism

Post by xiongmao »

One of my Chinese students ate a dog, but he said it was not delicious. Some old people eat them, but it's a tradition that's dying out.

I polled my students and they all thought the French thing for eating horses was truly horrendous.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.