First Trip to China to meet girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: First Trip to China to meet girls

Post by The_Adventurer »

ComingSoon wrote:Yea adventurer I really dont want to hurt anyone. I guess being from the US I am used to getting easy sex without much commitment. If it is going to actually "ruin a girl for life" I aint interested in that. I do have a conscience. The Pinay, even if they are hoping for something permanent they seem to be ok with something short term if it benefits them. Not all of course but the ones I met and spent time with. As I said, China is looking like a bad idea.
I spent two years in the Philippines also, and can say they are very different places. Philippines girls may also want a long term relationship and marriage, but they are also very live in the moment type people. If they get to spend a couple of weeks in fancy resorts and scuba diving they will still be happy overall, and move on.

Chinese women are not like this. They will have the next 50 years of your life planned within a week of meeting you. They know exactly how many kids they want, exactly what schools they will go to, what instruments they will study and all that. They are very practical, almost mechanical about such things. When that plan goes off the rails they can feel lost and without hope. I've seen it happen.

This is not to say you couldn't have a great time in Beijing or Shanghai. I love these places, they feel like being in the future or a science fiction movie. It is possible, not easy like Phils but possible, to meet girls for short time fun.If you're 53, though, it is not likely. As someone said, age gaps over ten years would be greatly frowned upon, and women in their 40's aren't out partying or at clubs.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Lorenzo wrote:By the way I would not put it past the Chinese government to be monitoring this site and putting your name in a database, so please do be careful what you write here. Having unmarried sex and hotel sex between a foreigner and a local women is illegal but rarely enforced (unless there is a complaint filed, then oh shit you got problems).
Yeah, if some big event is happening in town, or some special government guy is visiting, they get real serious about enforcing it then. Me and my wife have been fortunate to carry our marriage certificate with us while travelling.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Post by ComingSoon »

Ok guys thanks so much for your advice. I once went to Ukraine with bad recon and really did not have a good time and it was damn expensive. I think China is off my radar for now. Sounds like if I want a wife, which I surely may before I die, China is an option.

Lorenzp, I keep hearing Thailand is a better place to shop for a gf. But isn't Thailand just as bad on the language barrier. Unless you are in Pattaya they dont speak English is what I thought????
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

P4P is possible in China but hard due to the language barrier. Most Chinese know only one or two words of English.

While technically it's legal, in practice even some government run hotels have hairdressing salons where the ladies are available for outcalls. Quality of lady (looks) is high, but service is variable.

China is better if you're marriage minded, otherwise go to Thailand.

If you do go to China, then go somewhere off the beaten track. I can recommend Guangzhou - there are hardly any tourists and there is an insane amount of stuff to see.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster

Post by MustVisitAsia123 »

Thailand or Philippines would be your best bet
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

The_Adventurer wrote:
I spent two years in the Philippines also, and can say they are very different places. Philippines girls may also want a long term relationship and marriage, but they are also very live in the moment type people. If they get to spend a couple of weeks in fancy resorts and scuba diving they will still be happy overall, and move on.

Chinese women are not like this. They will have the next 50 years of your life planned within a week of meeting you. They know exactly how many kids they want, exactly what schools they will go to, what instruments they will study and all that. They are very practical, almost mechanical about such things. When that plan goes off the rails they can feel lost and without hope. I've seen it happen.
Both options sound pretty distasteful but if I'd have to choose I'd pick the Chinese version as long as the path is acceptable. A live for today type can drag you down, a live for tomorrow type can at least nag you upwords ;). It would seem someone who is such a compulsive planner would be the sort of person with limited ability to bend or compromise. I suppose there are exceptions.