Does Anyone Eat Pollution Flavoured Filipino Street Food?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Does Anyone Eat Pollution Flavoured Filipino Street Food?

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I'm curious if any foreigners eat the street food being cooked in the evening after dark by the side of major roads in the Philippines. It's usually skewers of meat or other animal parts being cooked over an open flame. I've never and hopefully never will eat it, but assume it must have the exotic flavour of smoke and vehicle pollution. It also must be very unhygenic, but the local stomachs can obviously handle it, while I doubt mine could. Do any HA'ers eat it and not get sick?

I recently met 2 very cute but typically shy mall sales girls and invited them to my place and we made dinner together. It was hamburgers, from fresh ground beef, mixed with Italian seasoning and chopped red onions on fresh whole wheat buns. They claimed it was delicious, but didn't eat much, so I ended up eating most. When I asked them what their favorite food was, I assumed it would be Jollibee, but it was the local street food vendors deep fried chicken intestines. Do any HA'ers really like that stuff?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Does Anyone Eat Pollution Flavoured Filipino Street Food

Post by mentor »

I was talking with a girl, and she told me that she sells food with her mother, outside her house.
How it goes?
She prepare in house, and they sell it outside?

The sellers are usually girls?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Does Anyone Eat Pollution Flavoured Filipino Street Food

Post by Jonny Law »

Street food is Awesome in SE Asia.
The problem is you are a weak pathetic peice of shit.

Thanks and have a great day.