Anyone visited South Korea?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Anyone visited South Korea?

Post by chanta76 »

We speak about the Philippines and Thailand allot of how it is great for men but what about other Asian countries like South Korea or China.

Anyone has an experience in those countries.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Hey thanks for the response.

I'm Korean American myself. a Fellow kyopo.

I'm in my 30's right now and maybe you know how tough dating is in America. I figure take a break from USA and live in Asia for a short while. I could speak basic Korean with I think average looks for a Korean guy.

I don't know if it is a smart move or not. I mean here in the states I have a job but it's hard to find a girl. I figure Korea maybe easier since I'm joe average over there but when you mention having game.

How good of game do you need for an average kyopo in his early 30's with basic Korean speaking skills?

Is it better for me to stay in the states or pack my bags and head there?
Last edited by chanta76 on March 10th, 2008, 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

When you say an Asian guy has to work harder to get a Korean girl than a white guy does this apply to Korean guys too? and why is that so?

And do white guys have an advantage in Korea in dating/sex life? How are the Korean American treated?