There Are No Attractive Filipinas Over Age 35

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: There Are No Attractive Filipinas Over Age 35

Post by OutWest »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
March 11th, 2018, 6:03 am
I was too generous with 35. The oldest Filipina I have met that still looked good was 29, and I was astonished. I say after 25, about 98% of the girls have lost whatever good looks they had due to youth.
Typically, Filipinos do not eat a good diet, even when they can afford it. In the last decade or so, it seems that finally some are catching on about diet and healthy diet choices are becoming more common. I would say that in the States, the typical deal seems to be that by age 30, most women are overweight and on their way to that "Cut their hair and gain 50 lbs" destiny.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

So the question is, can they be broken of the bad diet and habits? Can't do anything about genes, but a great diet combined with exercise would cure a lot of this. Somehow though, it's hard to see them giving up the soda pop.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Mr Natural wrote:
March 11th, 2018, 12:26 pm
So the question is, can they be broken of the bad diet and habits? Can't do anything about genes, but a great diet combined with exercise would cure a lot of this. Somehow though, it's hard to see them giving up the soda pop.
The only things I see people drink here is either alcohol or pop, and I drink neither. They sell lots of juice at supermarkets but I rarely see people buying it. The food people eat in the Philippines is bad enough, but they make it worse by washing it down with sugarwater and/or alcohol. I highly doubt they teach basic nutrition in school unless you specialize in it in college. Even then, good luck changing Filipino diets. Filipinos are so set in their ways that changing whatever bad habits they have would be an almost impossible task.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
March 12th, 2018, 8:09 am
Mr Natural wrote:
March 11th, 2018, 12:26 pm
The only things I see people drink here is either alcohol or pop, and I drink neither. They sell lots of juice at supermarkets but I rarely see people buying it. The food people eat in the Philippines is bad enough, but they make it worse by washing it down with sugarwater and/or alcohol. I highly doubt they teach basic nutrition in school unless you specialize in it in college. Even then, good luck changing Filipino diets. Filipinos are so set in their ways that changing whatever bad habits they have would be an almost impossiblhe task.
Most Filipinos have terrible dietary habits. There are some groups that are much more aware, but typically, foreign men will not meet them. There are well educated, from "professional" families and they are simply more aware of the health issues beyond mere survival. Some of the dive instructors are in this catagory.
Another small group tends to have pretty healthy habits by default. Some of the poor rural farm families cannot afford pop or much tobaco and their foods tend to be just the lical produce. They may not even afford that regular white rice and be forced to eat unpolished "peasant" rice, which is much better in reality. Most of the food our caretaker family eats is off the property. They are paid pretty well but their personal food is free for them off the property, which leaves their cash for other things. We have over 20 kinds of tropical fruit, rice and fish. Few Americans eat a diet as healthy.
If you marry a girl from a more informed family, you will be far better off. After all, you only need one.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

Adama wrote:
May 24th, 2016, 3:34 am
Isn't that true for most women though? I have been e-stalking some of the women I used to know from many years ago, both the ones who were good to me and the ones who were not so good to me. I am amazed when I see their photos, and it just makes me think that it is a good thing that things did not work out with them. It seems it is rather rare for a woman to look hot at age 35. Even 30 is pushing it, but there are some hot 30 year old women, but by the time you get to age 35 and 40, most women simply will not look that hot anymore.

I would argue that most Chinese, Japanese, and Korean women still look damn good when they are 35, and don't start to seriously decline until their late 40s early 50s.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

It's lifestyle. I think even here in America if they improve their diet and lifestyle they would are gracefully.

Half of the way you look is due to lifesyyle.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

If Filipinas knew that if they stopped eating all the garbage food they do and drinking all the pop they would be slim, healthy and attractive, do you think they have the will power to do it? Or would they just not care and keep on with their old bad habits? My guess is most would just say, who cares, I prefer to eat fast food than look and feel better.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
March 15th, 2018, 5:25 pm
If Filipinas knew that if they stopped eating all the garbage food they do and drinking all the pop they would be slim, healthy and attractive, do you think they have the will power to do it? Or would they just not care and keep on with their old bad habits? My guess is most would just say, who cares, I prefer to eat fast food than look and feel better.
Stopping eating junk food would require the same level of discipline and intelligence that would lead them to think better, study harder, be more confident and successful women and...shun us foreigners for the usual locals :-)

We can't have a cake and eat it!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
I am posting here from the USA, the home of the land whales. A walk around a shopping mall in the USA and you see about half the young women are overweight, with about one in four being a regular whale.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
I am posting here from the USA, the home of the land whales. A walk around a shopping mall in the USA and you see about half the young women are overweight, with about one in four being a regular whale.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:
March 15th, 2018, 7:44 pm
Will N. Dowd wrote:
A quick stroll in a Makati or BGC mall, to be honest, and the reality sets in that only maybe 20% of the women are patently slim or in shape, regardless of age, face and skin quality.

Filipino food tends to be fattening and greasy and a Filipino everyday's diet is carb bonanza. However veggies and fruit here do tend to be fresh and delicious. It's a mystery to me why salads and steamed vegetables do not become a staple dish like rice and chicken/pork adobo are.

Oh well, the consolation prize: from what they told me, Malaysians and Indonesians aren't that much better off.

Healthy eating must be something taught at school from an early age. Only Japan and South Korea have been successful in this.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

As I mentioned in another thread, Korean and Japanese ESL students that go to Vancouver, Canada usually end up living with local homestay families booked through their agency. They assume they will be living with a local Canadian family and eating western food. They are always disappointed when they come all the way from Asia, only to get stuck with a Filipino immigrant family that serves them the typical Pinoy "diet", and the poor students are horrified at the unhealthy food and move out after only a month or two. They always give some other excuse for leaving so fast, but it doesn't matter, because the Filipino family will always have more victims assigned by the students' agency. The Filipino family is hungry for room and board income, while the boarders are not hungry for the Filipino food, and I don't blame them. About 3/4 of the students I met at the ESL conversation school in Vancouver told me a version of this same story. I tell them I live in the Philippines sometimes and avoid the local food there also, so we usually have a good laugh about it.

https://www.happierabroad.com/forum/vie ... hp?t=34851
flipper
Freshman Poster

Post by flipper »

I think it completely depends how they live. I dated a 34 year old Filipina who had no kids, did yoga regularly and hard, and although relatively poor was a stable happy person. 5'-2" and 91 lbs. Very long straight black hair. She could easily have passed for someone much much younger in the USA. I remember noting that her younger sisters, most of whom had kids, looked terrible. But this girl was extremely beautiful and I am sure she still is.

Will N. Dowd wrote:
May 22nd, 2016, 5:03 am
I'm pretty much convinced of this, and even 35 might be too generous, it might be more like 30, and even by 25 most look pretty rough.The hiring practices there prove it by making such strict demands on girls age, I've seen some even make a limit of age 21! It's almost like gravity is stronger there and things go down faster. But it's not only the face, the bodies seem to increase in size too, look at older Filipinas, they almost always seem fat. This is one of the many reasons why it's not worth signing a person contract there aka marriage, or even doing long term in my opinion. The hot young lass you scored with will go downhill fast while you see all the formerly underage local girls in their prime before they turn sour soon after, etc. They might age better if you take them back to your own country, but of course that has its own set of problems and they can't escape their genes and the 20 years of tropical sun they had. If you have a daughter with a Filipina there, when she's a teen you will have to meet her friends and see how hot some of them are and it will make you mad with envy for hot young brown flesh! It's better to travel around meeting new girls all the time to keep things fresh and young. The few girls Mums I got tricked into meeting looked like they were in their 60's but were about my age. Every year I go back there, the girls I met the previous year are all pregnant, married, engaged, or have moved, so I get to meet a new group of pinays and it suits me.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

My wife is Indonesian, not Filippina, but they come from a common heritage. I get the impression that there are probably more Filippinas that are 7s or up for looks than Indonesians, maybe because of more European and/or northern Asian blood. But there are some very beautiful Indonesian women. My wife is a very pretty woman. She's in her 40's and hasn't porked up or gotten unattractive. But she stays out of the son, wears skin cream, and all takes care of herself.

I went with my wife to a high school reunion. I walked up with my wife to some of her old friends, and this one woman, right when I met her said, "I used to be young and pretty." So many of them told my wife how young she looked. There were dozens of women there. Only one, besides my wife, looked particularly attractive. A lot of them were stout and I probably never would have thought they were good-looking when they were young.

I am happy my wife is good-looking and is the type who just doesn't put on weight, partly from her habits, and possibly her genetics. She had thin older relatives in her family. I didn't really notice it as much then, but that may be a way to find a woman who will be thin later in life.

But we also have to realize that all us human beings are deteriorating physically over time. Men may be valued for other things besides look, but looks are important to women, too. And, even if women become unattractive more quickly on average, men get old, too. You wouldn't want a woman to betray you and kick you to the curb for being older. There is also more to a woman than looks. There is something to be said for having someone who really loves you and building a life together. As men get older, the sex drive eventually declines, and when you can't have sex multiple times a day or even a week anymore, and if you lived your life to maximize your opportunities for fornication, what are you going to be left with when you also are old and unattractive and have no real relationships.

Using women for sex, leaving behind a heap of deflowered girls is not a good way to live. Sleeping with women who've slept around can damage them and their opportunities, too, and is a risky way to live in terms of health and disease.