Living In Thailand Now - Will Answer Questions

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: Living In Thailand Now Will Answer Questions

Post by cdnFA »

"Then in the year 2006 while trading the Forex market I discovered that Forex market doesn't really trade and that a computer is controlling it's movement. Then in 2009 I discovered that the Oil market is also controlled by a computer and doesn't really trade either. Later I came to realize that all markets of the world are controlled by a computer program and do not really trade.
This is the secret that has changed my life and certainly has changed the life of many other traders around the world, both men and women. This secret is what I call the "code", and it makes it possible for anybody and everybody willing to learn how this works to change their life financially through trading.

Trading oil like trading anything else involves risk, even when you know the "code", you still have to manage your trades and operate the software properly and place proper stops and exits. This is not for the faint of heart, this is not the kind of thing you want to do with the rent money. This is for 100% speculation money, money that can be lost if it does get lost.
Oil Trading Academy will not be held responsible for your trading losses if you have them."

If this was true he would be making much more than 30K a month. If anyone actually believes this, they are gullible fools.

Typical scam artist response. Eric defends him. Figures.

Fine, I could use some money.

Hey guys, I've been making 5 million dollars a month using a super special trading program I developed. I use only 10K in capital, the rest of my profits I move out of my accounts.
Check this out.
www.bullshit.com/photoshopedcrap.jpeg
and
www.lies.com/morebullshit.jpeg.

You guys better send me 1000 dollars and buy my program quick before the authorities shut down my offer.

I know many of you think I am full of it, but they are just jealous, don't let them talk you out on a deal of a life time.

livingthedream wrote:
Eric wrote:Wtf is going on here?

....Why is he being attacked? Maybe, everything this guy said in his post is being proven right by you guys. C'mon guys!! You don't even know him and are attacking him. What the hell.

You'll find that most of people here are losers in life and they are jealous and envious and they will do anything they can do to bring somebody down, that's all they know in this life and just the way they are. Now take a look at how much money I make:

http://oiltradingacademytradesvideoblog ... -most.html

http://oiltradingacademytradesvideoblog ... pular.html

And take a look at how much money I make trading:

https://www.youtube.com/user/OilTrading/videos

What they are Eric is losers, they are antichrist by their very natures, the people of the antichrist, and they will pull people down, call them trolls, say something isn't right about the posts, say they don't believe this or believe that, they want to be losers in life it's just the way they are and nothing is going to change that. They will call everything a scam even when all the evidence points to the contrary, they are beyond losers....

Do yourself a big favor, take action in life and don't let anything or anybody stop you and you can achieve what you want to achieve, all these people will do is bring you down to their level....

I won't waste my time posting here anymore so I will bid you well and say goodbye, take care and good luck to you.....

David

So basically I can say anything and if anyone questions me, they are just jealous and bringing me down.

I developed a cream out of peanut butter and ground bottle caps that will increase your penis length and girth to as much as 50% with repeated applications. This this is a scan. You be a hater nigga!

I have these pills, all natural made from baby seals that are more as effective as steroids and HGH, even if you don't work out, gains of 10 pounds a month for as long as you like and my special formula will allow you to keep the gains after you stop using, even without further training.

Y U question me. You just be jelly. Tsk Tsk so much envy.

Bloody clown shoes.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

gofishus wrote:Lol how did this thread become so anti-semetic? lmao
Well this isn't Sparta,

THIS

IS

HAPPIER ABROAD

Where the hatred of Jews is backed up just about as much as the 300 representation of the Persians with their use of Orcs and fast Zombies.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Semi-related, i got this on facebook:

"The Money Glitch", "The Ammissio Formula"

"Are you a doer or are you a watcher?" :roll: :roll:

http://amissioformulareview.com/

click at your own risk
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?