my first date with a chinese girl tonight!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

my first date with a chinese girl tonight!

Post by sentinel89 »

I am in Dongguan, about an hour from Shenzhen. My date tonight is a super cute and feminine Chinese girl. Now I understand yellow fever. The soft spoken, fragile, nurturing creatures dressed in cute skirts, yet unafraid to show signs of interest to men they like. Something you just don't get back at home! The bonus is she has a nice size rack and ass! :lol:

The purpose of this post is to encourage anyone who hasn't considered asian girls, or prefers the more busty energetic Latinas, to give the soft sweet authentic asian girls a chance. Give it a shot!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: my first date with a chinese girl tonight!

Post by droid »

sentinel89 wrote:yet unafraid to show signs of interest to men they like. Something you just don't get back at home! The bonus is she has a nice size rack and a**! :lol:
Damn right, congratulations! it's a whole different level of politeness and friendliness.
Asian girls may be flatter on average, but the standard deviation is great :twisted:
Also If you are a legs+shorts dude, this is the right hemisphere.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: my first date with a chinese girl tonight!

Post by mentor »

sentinel89 wrote:I am in Dongguan, about an hour from Shenzhen. My date tonight is a super cute and feminine Chinese girl. Now I understand yellow fever. The soft spoken, fragile, nurturing creatures dressed in cute skirts, yet unafraid to show signs of interest to men they like. Something you just don't get back at home! The bonus is she has a nice size rack and a**! :lol:

The purpose of this post is to encourage anyone who hasn't considered asian girls, or prefers the more busty energetic Latinas, to give the soft sweet authentic asian girls a chance. Give it a shot!
How it was your meeting?