Online frequency and focusing

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Online frequency and focusing

Post by mentor »

I am not sure if I am wrong, but from what I have seen, there is a 'pool' of good girls, that are not often online. Some of them, go online once in a week or even ten days.
They seem to be more focused in their daily lives be less 'desperate' to find a mate, and not in a hurry.
I like them, besides other things, because they do not press me 'do you have viber, whatsapp, etc', or getting disappointed (like other girls do) because it is not possible for me to chat around all the time.
Also, I think that it is less possible to already have an online mate. Of course, what is going on in real life, is not clear in the start. But regarding online dating, if they had something serious going on, would it be possible to be online once in ten days?
So maybe this is a good sign, but poses a difficulty for me, too.

Just to mention, I don't' like all these 'always online' girls, always chatting, always 'fun', or 'playing' etc. I think these girls are not so serious, and they just 'play' or 'socialize' and less things to expect from them...

But, these good girls, come online rarely, so this is a problem, because if you want to proceed quicker, then you cannot have a faster pace. If I am going to exchange a message, once in a week, it does not advance at all.

I think that a once a day messaging, would be a good frequency for online communication. At least this a compatible pace with me, and I hope this is normal for some girls too.

I am not sure how should I focus on this situation, how their online availability should change my priorities in finding a good girl.

I was thinking to tell some of this girls, to try to go online more often. After all, they maybe doing it if they knew there is someone waiting for them, in cyberspace.

Or skip them completely? I know, this is a matter of personal preference, but I want to find a good and serious girl, and not a chatmate or fun...

I want to read opinions on this topic.