Loving care, devotion & submission from Filipinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Loving care, devotion & submission from Filipinas

Post by mentor »

I have heard such wonderful stories from people who have long term relationships with Filipinas. Good girls that give everything to their man!
Almost anything you want!
They told me that the satisfaction of a man, in any level and in every aspect, it's a first priority for any good Filipina girl.
Total care for everything about the man, their home.
In return they just want love and respect from their man, and of course the man should take care with his own way for his Filipina. But, they are just have simple and plain requirements to be happy.
People with Filipina girls, describe me situations almost like 'paradise', with a girl totally devoted to her man, and good efforts to play her roles as good as she can!

Submissiveness and total devotion is also a very important feature for me. When I have a humble and low profile girl, which is submissive to me, I just feel my love growing even more for her. So, there can be so beautiful life with love from both ways.

I would like to read your thoughts about these topics.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Love-care, devotion & submission from Filipinas

Post by Johnny1975 »

I'd like to know too. And by the way way we really should have a section for filipinas / Philippines. The number of threads about them is ridiculous. Or just call the forum HappierInThePhilippines and be done with it.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

I think there is a lot of experience from forum members, to be written here.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I had a 2-year relationship with a Filipina who just loved catering to me. She cooked for me, did my laundry, cleaned up after me, and gave me sex and bj's almost any time I wanted. When I was unemployed for a while, she didn't break up with me-she invited me to move in with her instead, so that I wouldn't have to pay rent! This was all the more incredible because she had been living in the USA for 20 years, yet hadn't been ruined by contact with our feminazi culture.

Now the downside : She was always nagging me (e.g., about my beer gut), she talked way too much, she was very materialistic, and she was 4 years older than me. Still, a Filipina wife is as close to perfect as you're gonna get.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Very encouraging information guys!
Anybody who has lived any kind of 'hell' with western girls, can really assess positively, what a good filipina has to offer.
After all, nobody's perfect. But get the most close to an ideal status, I can call it like 'paradise'.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Submissiveness and total devotion? Lets not get too carried away her my friend. A lot of them are a lot more clever and sassy then people give them credit for, so certainly expect some backtalk now and then. Don't go to the Philippines expecting them to all be perfect little submissive angels, you'll be disappointed.
!
While this may be an issue of semantics I too would never use the word submissive regarding my wife or most of the Filipinas I know. They are very feminine but can be tigers.

An experience this week: My wife is an Asst. Manager at a store. The other day a manager walked by her and gave her an order to pass on to her employees and told her that if they didn't shape up there would be consequences. He walked off without waiting for a response. She was furious and came home talking about killing the disrespectful prick. The next day she went to the overall store manager who promised he would have the offending guy apologize to my wife. She was adamant. "He must apologize to everyone in the department." The Store Manager promised her he'd take care of it. Frankly I admire Janet's anger and insistence. But submissive - it ain't :)

Here's a video she just did which will give you an idea of her combo of femininity and directness.
https://youtu.be/Q_d6B4T22C0
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

davewe wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Submissiveness and total devotion? Lets not get too carried away her my friend. A lot of them are a lot more clever and sassy then people give them credit for, so certainly expect some backtalk now and then. Don't go to the Philippines expecting them to all be perfect little submissive angels, you'll be disappointed.
!
While this may be an issue of semantics I too would never use the word submissive regarding my wife or most of the Filipinas I know. They are very feminine but can be tigers.

An experience this week: My wife is an Asst. Manager at a store. The other day a manager walked by her and gave her an order to pass on to her employees and told her that if they didn't shape up there would be consequences. He walked off without waiting for a response. She was furious and came home talking about killing the disrespectful prick. The next day she went to the overall store manager who promised he would have the offending guy apologize to my wife. She was adamant. "He must apologize to everyone in the department." The Store Manager promised her he'd take care of it. Frankly I admire Janet's anger and insistence. But submissive - it ain't :)

Here's a video she just did which will give you an idea of her combo of femininity and directness.
Careful there Dave. As your wife realizes the power she wields just for being a female in a highly feminized society and her head grows, she may just turn on you before you know it. Bringing an Asian woman to the USA to work and live is a dice role.

BTW, one anecdote about women and working which does not even involve the USA but rather a Filipina in the Philippines. A girl I used to know from the province (in Luzon) from a well off family has a brother who married a beautiful young woman about a decade plus ago. The first few years of their marriage was blissful. They gave birth to a son and she was a stay at home mom. But eventually, she decided to go to work in a company and leave the daytime child rearing to maids and extended family. Well after a year or two in an office as a 20 something, she developed a new social circle, got a bf, and that's all she wrote. The marriage was eventually annulled I believe cus they could afford it. Now this is a couple from same religion, language, culture, and of similar age.

So I'm just saying, keep an eye on things as your wife acclimates to USA and the new power it confers on her.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Rock wrote:
davewe wrote:
!

Careful there Dave. As your wife realizes the power she wields just for being a female in a highly feminized society and her head grows, she may just turn on you before you know it. Bringing an Asian woman to the USA to work and live is a dice role.
Good to know you're concerned about me and have my back :)

The issue you bring up, while not the original topic is legitimate and has been discussed before on HA. It's always an issue in any culture - will the person change, will they get influenced by Westerners or by having more money or whatever.

But I would still say that overall the OP is correct in his positive assessment (or hopes) about Filipinas - except that while I would call most of the Filipinas I know feminine - I would call none of them particularly submissive.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 21st, 2020, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Loving care, devotion & submission from Filipinas

Post by mentor »

Ghost wrote:As far as devotion goes, most Filipinas can work and not become feminists. (Although then your main problem will be constant busy-ness, which is very bad.) The reason is that the money they make is not considered to be theirs. It goes to their family. My ex-nobya had a job and made a little more than her father. But when the paycheck came in it went to the family. Filipinos really can have it made in their country: make the women go work the jobs but the men get to keep the money. And Filipinas don't have much choice, so there's lots of devotion.

In future relationship with Filipina, my position is that she will not work, so it will a safer choice from many aspects, I think.
I am not rich, but giving a fact that most of them are poor and simple, I think I 'm gonna make it.
But I have heard too, that they can even work if they should, and give the money to their men! I was astonished when I heard it, and now I read it here again from Ghost.
So, one more advantage for a good Filipinas.

It is nice to read that they are devoted girls!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 21st, 2020, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Ghost wrote:Just remember that context is everything. Bring a Filipina to a Western country, allow her to work, and it will be very risky. She'll start having "her own money." (In Western countries, withholding money from women is considered "abuse," which is bullshit. But all it will take is a call to the police saying, "he's withholding my money from me" and your a** will be in jail fast.) She'll be in an environment that helps women cheat. And in an environment that stresses "girl power" and "independence." Women are especially malleable according to the surrounding culture. The reason she is different in the first place is because she comes from a culture that made her that way.
No, I will agree with her that she will not work. I want to avoid all these dangerous situations, and be as safe as I can.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

The reason she is different in the first place is because she comes from a culture that made her that way.
Words to live by.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Although I understand the reasons for not wanting her to work, I disagree. If she has a job, it gives her something to do and then you have more stuff to talk about. If you're going to spend your life with someone, there has to be more to discuss than the dishes or how cute her nose is. Also, it gives her an outlet for her personality and keeps her busy. Just make sure her job is a suitable one. Then again if you're going to stay in the Philippines you probably don't have as much to be concerned about as you would if she moved with you to a western country. And if you don't want to live in the Philippines, learn spanish and move to Latin America. Especially Mexico. From what I've heard there are filipinos in Acapulco.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Johnny1975 wrote:Although I understand the reasons for not wanting her to work, I disagree. If she has a job, it gives her something to do and then you have more stuff to talk about. If you're going to spend your life with someone, there has to be more to discuss than the dishes or how cute her nose is. Also, it gives her an outlet for her personality and keeps her busy.
I know couples all over the map on this one. The girl works, the girl doesn't work, she works 2 jobs, she works to help her husband, she works to earn for her own needs. Every couple has to make that decision for themselves.

Filipinas in the main are hard working and industrious. Beyond money issues, they want to have stuff to do. My wife spent the first year she was in the US cleaning, cook, re-organizing the house, etc. Ultimately she ran out of things to do and became bored. Boredom is as dangerous as the fear she will become Westernized by working with westerners and collecting a paycheck. So she went to work, did a great job and got promoted.

However, not 2 weeks go by before she complains about the job (and the nature of working in the US in general) and wants to quit. I tell her fine, quit - we don't need the money. But then I add, "What are you going to do at home to keep from getting bored?" So far she keeps working, but I don't expect it to last for too much longer.