For the white guys here with asian girlfriend or wives

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

lorenzo venting hot air

Post by chanta76 »

Lorenzo wrote:
chanta76 wrote:
I do have a bone to pick with some Asian guys in Asia. You see, I've spent time with Japanese businessman and their karaoke bars. I saw their weird fetishes and infidelity and lousy marriages to hot women. I spent time in China, business and personal. I didn't care for how many of the men treated their wives. Same in SE Asia. Then there is my wife's ex, a alcoholic Korean who grossly mistreated her. I've worked with hundreds of Asian scientists, I respected them, geeks or not. I understand the bigotry out there and honestly don't need to justify myself to you or anyone else here. When I saw your post I was pissed at my wife's ex at the moment and took that as an opportunity to vent, you set it up perfectly ;) Don't take offense, I'm sure if we met in person there would be plenty of mutual respect.
The attitude that Asian men display is BECAUSE ASIAN culture is not a feminist culture. If America didn't have feminism you would probably have western guys more or less displaying the same behavior But what happens now you have western guys who gave up in America going to Asia to benefit the sexist culture. Think Philippines or even Thailand and the western mongers who go there. What a hypocrite you are!

Don;t you get it? Your benefiting that sexist culture as a western man in Asia. But slowly and surely Asia will become more westernize and feminism will rise and there will be less of this behavior . I see this happening already in South Korea with the younger generation.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: For the white guys here with asian girlfriend or wives

Post by zboy1 »

Chanta, many of the blame has to go to Asian men, too. Many of them act the way, Lorenzo describes. If Asian men were more loving to their wives, not as materially and work obsessed as many of them are, then Asian women wouldn't be going to other races in droves.

And btw, there's still many good Asian women around. It's just that some of them make Asian females look like total sluts, unfortunately. Thank goodness my girlfriend isn't like one of those women.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

zboy1,

I'm not defending Asian men behavior ..the reason why Asian men act that way is because Asia is still a sexist society. You think Asian men are bad..go to Africa or even the Middle Eastern countries. Sexism there is even worst compared to parts of Asia. Because Asian culture is sexist ..the Asian guys act up..but white guys go there to benefit that same society ..but act like white knights trying to save the Asian princess...when in reality the white guys are sometimes the most sexist themselves.

What I do have a problem is white guys thinking..just because they are white that automatically Asian girls want them. Or that they are better physically or mentally compare to Asian men so therefore they are the better catch. It's like how black men think of themselves getting white women from white men..is this ALWAYS the case. NO.
You lived in China..you must met a good amount of Asian women who couldnt give a rats ass about white guys. I did when I was in Asia. In South Korea I met bunch of Korean girls who couldn't give rat ass but the white guys saw themselves as these white knight that has to rescue when there is no rescuing needed.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Re: lorenzo venting hot air

Post by Lorenzo »

chanta76 wrote:Don;t you get it? Your benefiting that sexist culture as a western man in Asia. But slowly and surely Asia will become more westernize and feminism will rise and there will be less of this behavior . I see this happening already in South Korea with the younger generation.
I don't consider opening a door for a lady or walking together holding hands anything to do with feminism or sexism. Or spending time together instead of drinking all evening with work colleagues or friends. It is true the culture there is changing, feminism is an evil. What I admire about Asian women is that they are happy being women, being feminine, and not fighting for some gender neutrality.

Oh about the elevator story, I thought that would get you :) :) Got ya again! Honestly the same dynamic would happen if I was with my ex-white wife and some handsome Frenchman entered the elevator. We men do it very day, checking on ladies and wondering...and so do the ladies ;)
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

chanta76 wrote:I want you guys to be honest. Do you guys have a superiority complex and think your better than Asian men just because your banging an Asian girl?

I think some of you do.I mean it's no different from a black guy bragging just because his black he can nab white girls.

Shouldn't you be more grateful that there is some countries out there that will accept you or that you secretly wish you can go back in time when Europe colonize parts of Asia and you want to be in the action.
Here's my honest answer on this question. It may sound corny to some but it's really the way I feel. I view all men as being part of the "brotherhood". We men need to do a better job of sticking together because my goodness women band together like gypsies and we should as well.

Part and parcel of dealing with the "brotherhood" is giving every guy ultimate respect. This topic does come up now and then because I'm a white guy who is married to a pretty Asian lady. So when I do get a chance to talk to any Asian guys (say at a party), I'll go out of my way to be a cool guy and NOT a pompous ass. My goal is to have that guy think that my wife is with me because I'm a nice/decent guy. For me this is important. I'm not out to rub my success in anybody's face!!!! That's just the wrong way to operate in my opinion.

As a result, I'm very good friends with quite a few Asian guys and as far as I know, none of them harbor any resentment towards me.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Lorenzon,

Go to South Korea..look at YOUNGER generation and see how they act. I seen Korean guys carry their girl friend purse. I seen and heard Korean guys after they date their Korean girl friends go home and call them the next hour on the phone and talk for hours even after they dated. I seen Korean guys holding hands , holding..etc with their girl friends. I seen Korean father coddle with his kids with his wife sitting by him. Again your looking at it half full..I'm not denying that there are Asian guys who like asshole but it's because the asian cultures lets them get away with it.

Why do western guy LOVE Asia? Because you can still act like a man. But that is changing with the rise of feminism and some of it has to deal with expats in Asia. For example let say your romantic to your wife..and treat her like a princess. Guess what Asian guys see this and they don't want to lose their women to white guys so they raise their game and treat the Asian women better. What happens ..Asian women starts to feel entitled and spoiled...

Look at America ..why do American women act the way they do. Because American guys let this happened. Don't you see. I'm not saying don't be romantic or affection to your wife. What I'm saying is there is cause and effect on everything. Plus I what I also notice is more expats in Asia more westernize accelerate there .
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Pete, good stuff. That's what all men should do. The problem is a lot of men like to act like pompous asses with each other, thus breeding resentment.

Chanta, I agree that Westerners often spread negative impacts on foreign countries such as materialism, feminism and other 'isms' I can't stand. And, quite honestly, I've talked to a lot of expats and most of them agree as well. Currently, Western culture is really destroying itself with all kinds of nonsense, and I don't see any hope for it (unless someone like a David Duke or Marie Le Pen becomes President, which I doubt will happen, and I'm still unsure of Donald Trump at the moment).

As for Asia, I see hope with the younger generation of Asian men, and hope they don't become as emasculated, unimaginative and materialistic as the older generation of Asian men. You're already starting to see this happen, and I hope this trend continues. ...
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Lorenzo wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Lorenzo just want you to be more sympathetic instead of "hell yeah..I'm a white men and Asian women want me", when in reality that is not always the case.
I am anything but racists. I attended an all black college for a year as white guy at my choice and was very discriminated against by hostile blacks. Regardless I made friends with them. A groomsman in my wedding was black. My wife is Asian. My actions speak louder that the comments I make in jest on this forum. I've spent time in Asia because I have greater respect for the culture than American culture and decided an Asian wife would be a good fit for me.

I do have a bone to pick with some Asian guys in Asia. You see, I've spent time with Japanese businessman and their karaoke bars. I saw their weird fetishes and infidelity and lousy marriages to hot women. I spent time in China, business and personal. I didn't care for how many of the men treated their wives. Same in SE Asia. Then there is my wife's ex, a alcoholic Korean who grossly mistreated her. I've worked with hundreds of Asian scientists, I respected them, geeks or not. I understand the bigotry out there and honestly don't need to justify myself to you or anyone else here. When I saw your post I was pissed at my wife's ex at the moment and took that as an opportunity to vent, you set it up perfectly ;) Don't take offense, I'm sure if we met in person there would be plenty of mutual respect.
You do realize that "grossly mistreating" their wives and you not being too fond of how Asian men treat their wives goes aginst the checks and balances that prevent feminism from spiraling out of conrol in most of the - Asian continent - you do know that right? Your Western mind has been delineated through androgyny and Western propaganda under the guise of equality.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

zboy1 wrote:Pete, good stuff. That's what all men should do. The problem is a lot of men like to act like pompous asses with each other, thus breeding resentment.

Chanta, I agree that Westerners often spread negative impacts on foreign countries such as materialism, feminism and other 'isms' I can't stand. And, quite honestly, I've talked to a lot of expats and most of them agree as well. Currently, Western culture is really destroying itself with all kinds of nonsense, and I don't see any hope for it (unless someone like a David Duke or Marie Le Pen becomes President, which I doubt will happen, and I'm still unsure of Donald Trump at the moment).

As for Asia, I see hope with the younger generation of Asian men, and hope they don't become as emasculated, unimaginative and materialistic as the older generation of Asian men. You're already starting to see this happen, and I hope this trend continues. ...
You have represented yourself among the really decent expatriates here via all your posts on this thread. Thank you again, zboy1. Skype me tonight if you can.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:You do realize that "grossly mistreating" their wives and you not being too fond of how Asian men treat their wives goes aginst the checks and balances that prevent feminism from spiraling out of conrol in most of the - Asian continent - you do know that right? Your Western mind has been delineated through androgyny and Western propaganda under the guise of equality.
Not sure what kind of stupid crap you are spewing. Treating someone respectfully is quite different than "feminism". I make clear to my wife I am the man of the house and make the final decisions, with her input. If you want to be a dinosaur you will be viewed as one. My mindset is quite different than my Western buddies, they all look at me like I'm a backwards traditional type looking for a submissive wife. I say yep, I'll take one of those please.

Get your shit together before attacking.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Lorenzo wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:You do realize that "grossly mistreating" their wives and you not being too fond of how Asian men treat their wives goes aginst the checks and balances that prevent feminism from spiraling out of conrol in most of the - Asian continent - you do know that right? Your Western mind has been delineated through androgyny and Western propaganda under the guise of equality.
Not sure what kind of stupid crap you are spewing. Treating someone respectfully is quite different than "feminism". I make clear to my wife I am the man of the house and make the final decisions, with her input. If you want to be a dinosaur you will be viewed as one. My mindset is quite different than my Western buddies, they all look at me like I'm a backwards traditional type looking for a submissive wife. I say yep, I'll take one of those please.

One had to love the encapsulated protection of online.
If you had spoken to me like this in person, see what would have happened. A threat, not quite - a recomendation by 4 out of 5 hospital doctors - yes. You don't want see anymore more than two of them; it would look bad for you. Western sociopathetic you.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:

If you had spoken to me like this in person, see what would have happened. A threat, not quite - a recomendation by 4 out of 5 hospital doctors - yes. You don't want see anymore more than two of them; it would look bad for you. Western sociopathetic you.
Your pathetic, and I don't scare. I think U are the one hiding online. Anytime...
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Lorenzo wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:

Your pathetic, and I don't scare. I think U are the one hiding online. Anytime...
PM me your address.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

chanta76 wrote: What I do have a problem is white guys thinking..just because they are white that automatically Asian girls want them. Or that they are better physically or mentally compare to Asian men so therefore they are the better catch. It's like how black men think of themselves getting white women from white men..is this ALWAYS the case. NO.
You lived in China..you must met a good amount of Asian women who couldnt give a rats a** about white guys. I did when I was in Asia. In South Korea I met bunch of Korean girls who couldn't give rat a** but the white guys saw themselves as these white knight that has to rescue when there is no rescuing needed.
I think a lot of white guys have every reason to feel or think that way. You have to think about how it appears from their perspective. Even if only a tiny percentage of girls are interested in them, from their side it results in a constant stream of attention everywhere they go.

Recently we were doing business in Shanghai with some guys from Europe. Both late thirties, early forties. Both average white guys, not fit or movie stars at all. I have seen the kind of attention they get, and it is non-stop. Since I speak Chinese, I also hear the comments made about them. Among girls I kind of know, like waitresses at the places we frequent, they tell me directly. Now, maybe if you do the numbers, it's not even 2% of girls who are interested, but to the foreigner it still seems as though he is hounded everywhere he goes.

One of them learned of Wechat recently. My Chinese friend, a bit of a player, did the thing where you search girls in your immediate area based on distance. We were at a bar and he got a hot girl to come and join us. He has that skill. So the next day, one of the white foreigners tried it. His phone blew up. He was getting naked pictures and everything. The next day he closed his account because it just didn't stop.

You think that wouldn't go to someone's head? The consistency of it would make it feel like every girl wants them.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

The_Adventurer wrote: I think a lot of white guys have every reason to feel or think that way. You have to think about how it appears from their perspective. Even if only a tiny percentage of girls are interested in them, from their side it results in a constant stream of attention everywhere they go.
Agreed. There are about 8 million Korean women between 20 and 40. If only 5% of those women are interested in white guys then that's 400,000 Korean women who are interested in white guys- a lot more than the number of white guys in Korea. White guys benefit from a ratio that favors them because they are a novelty and rarity in Asia. I'm sure the ratio is even better in China because China has a much larger population.