Do koreans find this type of filipina attractive???

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Do koreans find this type of filipina attractive???

Post by Anonymous1 »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Do koreans find this type of filipina attractive???

Post by IraqVet2003 »

I'm not sure if Koreans find this Filipina attractive but I certainly do....WOW!!!!!!
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

IraqVet2003 wrote:I'm not sure if Koreans find this Filipina attractive but I certainly do....WOW!!!!!!
whenever people talk about asian beauty...its usually chinese, koreans, or japanese who are thought of

SEAsian malay types like her are an afterthought...or not thought of at all
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm Korean American and I find SE Asian women, even dark-skinned ones, quite attractive. Maybe an outlier for a NE Asian.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I'm Taiwanese American and I like this type too (below). Most Asians think I'm a bit odd for being OK with this look, but hey, chocolate girls need some love too. They're usually exhilarated that some guy like me would be interested.

As for this? I guess Chinese, Taiwanese, and Singaporeans could be OK with this type, since she's got sort of a model look and isn't that dark either.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 2nd, 2020, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Korean guy with his dark-skin Thai wife

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Wow, I love the way they all speak Korean (except the Filipina who seems to have an unpleasant accent). The way Korean is presented on this show along with the non-verbal language is very appealing.

The Filipina lady looks like the type of girls you often see with white guys haha. I'd be very surprised if most S. Koreans don't find her physically unappealing.
firahs75
Freshman Poster

Post by firahs75 »

Apologies
Last edited by firahs75 on November 22nd, 2015, 6:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Rock wrote:Wow, I love the way they all speak Korean (except the Filipina who seems to have an unpleasant accent). The way Korean is presented on this show along with the non-verbal language is very appealing.

The Filipina lady looks like the type of girls you often see with white guys haha. I'd be very surprised if most S. Koreans don't find her physically unappealing.
The YouTube video is featuring a Thai wife, not a Filipina. It was really difficult to find a Korean guy who would be with a SE Asian woman that dark and native-looking, and I had to browse through dozens of Love In Asia episodes to find that example. Like a needle in a haystack.

There were South Asian and African wives too, but for whatever reason if the wives are SE Asian, they would almost never be dark or overly native-looking.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Falcon wrote:
Rock wrote:Wow, I love the way they all speak Korean (except the Filipina who seems to have an unpleasant accent). The way Korean is presented on this show along with the non-verbal language is very appealing.

The YouTube video is featuring a Thai wife, not a Filipina. It was really difficult to find a Korean guy who would be with a SE Asian woman that dark and native-looking, and I had to browse through dozens of Love In Asia episodes to find that example. Like a needle in a haystack.

There were South Asian and African wives too, but for whatever reason if the wives are SE Asian, they would almost never be dark or overly native-looking.
It's simple. Dark and native looking = UGLY. NE Asian guys, can generally accept women who are shorter, lack curves, have flat asses, or even look plain. But not hideous. They require a degree of refinement which usually means lighter skin and/or finer features. It's ironic that as a NE Asian man yourself, you seem to have a high degree of "beauty blindness" meaning you don't really detect the difference between a 4/5 and 7/8 by NE Asian standards or at least cannot appreciate it personally.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Rock, of course I know that. That's why I was surprised to see that Korean guy with such a dark native-looking wife. Nearly doesn't happen.

And even the fact that Winston said that Dianne was courted by wealthy Koreans before was a bit surprising to me. Yes, she does have that thin, leggy model look but still has a very native look, and I would have expected Korean guys to go for the far more NE Asian-looking Filipinas, not types like Dianne.