thai girls... annoying me

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

thai girls... annoying me

Post by tamdrin12 »

I don't know about these Thai girls.. I have talked to quite a few online and met a few and its all the same shit. They are looking for something and I don't think the normal ones really like giving sex very easily to be honest. It's pretty frustrating talking to all these bullshit conversations on line and nothing coming of it... You hear all this stuff about Thai girls being super easy. Well, I don't think they are that hard but you have to approach it right and be laid back about it.... Maybe I am getting spoilt because I am probably just looking for easy sex whereas most guys don't really get easy sex, they get into relationships and then get sex. I guess if you are really good looking and have game but whatever.
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: thai girls... annoying me

Post by zboy1 »

tamdrin12 wrote:I don't know about these Thai girls.. I have talked to quite a few online and met a few and its all the same shit. They are looking for something and I don't think the normal ones really like giving sex very easily to be honest. It's pretty frustrating talking to all these bullshit conversations on line and nothing coming of it... You hear all this stuff about Thai girls being super easy. Well, I don't think they are that hard but you have to approach it right and be laid back about it.... Maybe I am getting spoilt because I am probably just looking for easy sex whereas most guys don't really get easy sex, they get into relationships and then get sex. I guess if you are really good looking and have game but whatever.
Tamdrin, the good girls in Asia require more of an effort than your typical Asian bar girl or slut. You're going to have to prove to marriage-eligible Asian girls you are a good man before they let you do anything to them.

Most of the guys here, though, are only looking for short-term girls, which is easy if you're looking for prostitutes, so you can discount most of the stuff you read on Roosh, HA, or other men's forums.
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

zboy.. I appreciate your perspective... you live in Thailand right? Yeah I don't know whats up with the girls in Thailand. I've met everything from straight hoes (of course there are a lot in Thailand) to virgins waiting for marriage.. And some girls willing for one nights stands and everything in between. The thing is its super easy to meet a lot of girls they are friendly and everything get their number, line id or whatever... but I think im getting tired of going through the motions. I don't feel any fire for it anymore.. I don't know whats going on with me. I have had many dates.. but I just don't feel like putting a lot of energy into one girl. maybe I have been spoiled in Asia having so many apparent "choices"
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Thai women will always be a challenge as they have a real love/hate relationship with non Thai men. Thais by nature are a xenophobic group that are more apt to keep the non Thai's at arms length. They love the fact that non Thai's bring in tourist $$$$$ into their country and keep the economy strong but they still think the average non Thai male is a sex tourist and this becomes a major hurdle to overcome.

Thai women may meet you and actually like you but that doesn't necessarily mean she wants to introduce you to her friends or family. You are guilty by association because all Farangs in Thailand are up to no good, right? I'm seems comical to us but this is not far from the truth.
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

Well,
Things are pretty good over here.. I met a new girl a few days ago and then met her again today. I gave her a little bit of an English lesson and she taught me some Thai. Then back to my room for some action. She tried to pretend that she shouldn't because I'm a teacher.. but she eventually got into it. Cute girl too, 25, and doesn't speak much English which is actually good because we are teaching each other.! Thailand is really a great place... I love this country. The lifestyle is so laid back, as the Thai's say "sabai sabai".... It's like the Thai version of the Indian's "Shanti Shanti".

drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

pete98146 wrote:Thai women will always be a challenge as they have a real love/hate relationship with non Thai men. Thais by nature are a xenophobic group that are more apt to keep the non Thai's at arms length. They love the fact that non Thai's bring in tourist $$$$$ into their country and keep the economy strong but they still think the average non Thai male is a sex tourist and this becomes a major hurdle to overcome.

Thai women may meet you and actually like you but that doesn't necessarily mean she wants to introduce you to her friends or family. You are guilty by association because all Farangs in Thailand are up to no good, right? I'm seems comical to us but this is not far from the truth.
Might be a bit off topic but Thai women would also consider half Thais or people with Thai citizenship but not Thai ancestry to be foreigners.