SM Mall Filipinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

SM Mall Filipinas

Post by Taco »

Going to a mall to shop for a new girlfriend is a bad idea in most countries, in the Philippines it isn't. Its a favorite activity among foreign guys that boosts a high rate of success. You have a high density of friendly, honey colored, young women in one building with air conditioning, its the perfect setup. However, there are a few things to keep in mind.

There's basically two types of Filipinas at the mall, workers and shoppers. Most Filipina workers at the mall wear heels and makeup and are a little taller, more attractive than your average Filipina. Also, most Filipinos do there shopping on the weekend which means the mall is a zoo on the weekend. So it might be better to ask Filipina mall workers out on a date during the weekdays when its not so busy. Simply say, "Excuse me miss do have a boyfriend"? or you can ask them about a product they sell to get the conversation rolling. The good news is If she's not interested in you won't get a harsh rejection like you do most western countries. However, just know you'll probably need to make the first move.

I've only had a handful of Filipinas flirt with me at the mall and in all cases they were young Filipinas shopping with their friends not mall workers, I'm not sure why. If you ask for a Filipinas phone number there's a 50% chance she'll give it to you. Also, if you walk by a group of Filipinas giggling and pointing at you while saying the words "guapo Americano", your in business. Fortunately, most Filipinas need to eat rice every 4 hours so their blood sugar doesn't crash so finding a dinner date is very easy. What happens after dinner depends on how much they like you. Keep in mind most Filipinas want long term boyfriends.

If you can't find a Filipina girlfriend at SM Mall there's something seriously wrong with you.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: SM Mall Filipinas

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Ive always wondered about this approach but i didn't want to come off as a creepy foreigner. Cause one stands out so i think many of the workers are a b it scared as a result. Also most filipinas are shy too so it kind of makes it hard to get to that "point". I prefer a girl who knows what she wants but the only problem with that is she probably will be a slut.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I've always wondered about this approach but i didn't want to come off as a creepy foreigner.
Its not rocket science. Filipinas like guys that dress and act conservatively, its a sign your successful, stable and not creepy. Once you look as "normal" as possible then you can approach them with confidence. If you go to the mall dressed like Expat A you should do ok.

Expat A

Expat B

Expat C
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Hmmmm. Im probably closer to C than A. Its so freakin hot there and i hate dressing up.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

LMAO Taco
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Hmmmm. Im probably closer to C than A. Its so freakin hot there and i hate dressing up.
There is one other option I forgot to mention and that's Expat D.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Next time I go to indonesia or Philippines im gonna hand out Jesus tracks in indonesian and cebuano. Not to get women but if i run across a nice woman along the way I guess it will be a reward. but I do it here in america but it seems like as a foreigner one could hand them out with a receptive audience whereas in america theyd tell you to get bent.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I've always wondered about this approach but i didn't want to come off as a creepy foreigner.
Its not rocket science. Filipinas like guys that dress and act conservatively, its a sign your successful, stable and not creepy. Once you look as "normal" as possible then you can approach them with confidence. If you go to the mall dressed like Expat A you should do ok.

Expat A

Expat B

Expat C

The type b and c visitors to the Philippines will have time to spend on forums like this one, complaining about the Philippines...type A will likely be too busy with his new girlfriend...
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

OutWest wrote:
Taco wrote:

Expat A

Expat B

Expat C

The type b and c visitors to the Philippines will have time to spend on forums like this one, complaining about the Philippines...type A will likely be too busy with his new girlfriend...
That's true. Type B and C Expats usually seek out a faster Filipina(that doesn't like them) by doing one of the following.

1. Go online to hook up
2. Find a "vacation girlfriend" that milks them for money
3. Find a bargirl
4. Find a hooker on the street

This guy is going to lose a lot of money.

Last edited by Taco on December 31st, 2014, 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

How does one know a girl online is not or is the "vacation" girlfriend type online without ever meeting them? I found when i met the girl she wasn't quite exactly what I thought she would be.

Taco I like you and all but just to point out that most people think "their girl is differen't" when they aren't, wasn't your wife taking money from her own father while with you in secret and not telling him so she could keep the money train going? So she was milking you and her own father. Thats worse than taking money from a guy alone.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:How does one know a girl online is not or is the "vacation" girlfriend type online without ever meeting them? I found when i met the girl she wasn't quite exactly what I thought she would be.

Taco I like you and all but wasn't your wife taking money from her own father while with you in secret and not telling him so she could keep the money train going? So she was milking you and her own father.
Unfortunately, the most narcissistic(usually sexy) women are the ones most likely to sleep with on the first date and also cheat you. These women don't apologize for anything they do. The women that describe themselves as "average" looking are the ones you can trust. These women are not that sexy but they have a heart of gold. Generally speaking, this is true.

Sexy Woman = Short Relationship

There was definitely some friction between my wife and her father. While my wife's mother was dying in the hospital with cancer her father was going online and chatting with women. Needless to say, she was more than happy to rip him off. It was not the right thing to do but I don't really enjoy his personality either. My wife won't screw me around because if she does I'll go down to the market and find an 18 yr old and she knows it.

Sometimes its obvious...

After you've been cheated a few times the cashier at the SM Hypermarket doesn't look so bad.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

I cheated on the filipina gf and she was slightly above average (but not much to me) cause i felt she was the "sleep on the first date vacatino girl user type". i felt more romance with my bargirl previously LOL In hindsight I feel bad for her though. She didn't ask me for money when we were together but she expected me to pay for everything everytime and always asking me to buy this or that. She didn't seem to feel guilty at all. But she always is asking me for money even though im back in america, I send it even though i dont plan to see her but its obvious i was right all along. But hey people send money to their relatives.

Id rather be single than settle with a heart of gold. Maybe someday ill change my mind on the looks part but right now I enjoy traveling and I got other ideas of getting active in church, im not gonna give that up for an ugly wife. I dont want kids anyways so if the girl is not hot, i wont bite.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I cheated on the filipina gf. I dont want kids anyways so if the girl is not hot, i wont bite.
I don't want to hear anymore complaining from you about how a sexy Filipina screwed you over. You've been warned!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

wow that girl is hot nice rack LOL I wish that were more common there.