The Philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Re: The philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Post by Man With a Plan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The beta male question is irrelevant because many if not most MGTOWs are not Alphas, just "red pill aware" of female nature.
Well no, actually. Most, if not all mgtow are not desirable by the higher shelf women you lot desire, thus you're somewhere between beta and omega. Certainly not alpha though.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It sounds like he is saying he would rather monger than have a girlfriend or a wife, and that has something to do with MGTOW. It seems that MGTOW is not just against marriage, but also advocates turning women over; use and dispose. I guess that really is the only alternative, if permanent pair bonding is out of the question. Then it just becomes a relationship intentionally that has a time limit on it; a finite relationship. Therefore there must be a rate of turn over. Some quick turnover. Some slow turnover.

I'm not against prostitution, I am just thinking that in MGTOW, women are not much more than just sex objects or toys. In other words, forsaken humanity.
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Post by kairosan117 »

Adama wrote:It sounds like he is saying he would rather monger than have a girlfriend or a wife, and that has something to do with MGTOW. It seems that MGTOW is not just against marriage, but also advocates turning women over; use and dispose. I guess that really is the only alternative, if permanent pair bonding is out of the question. Then it just becomes a relationship intentionally that has a time limit on it; a finite relationship. Therefore there must be a rate of turn over. Some quick turnover. Some slow turnover.

I'm not against prostitution, I am just thinking that in MGTOW, women are not much more than just sex objects or toys. In other words, forsaken humanity.
I feel that it could only benefit those who had damaged relationships and as a result, can't fully trust co existing with a woman...That's what it all comes down to.
:?: And here are 4 things Filipina do better than your SWJ Ex http://bit.ly/pinayfunfacts