Extreme hypergamy in Thailand?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Re: Extreme hypergamy in Thailand?

Post by green1976 »

zboy1 wrote:Here's some proof about hypergamous Asian women:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/b ... -1.1989779

Chinese backpacker offers sex with man in each city she visits to fund trip

A Chinese backpacker has sparked outrage by offering to bed men in every city she visits so she can fund her trip.

The 19-year-old, identified as Ju Peng, has been labeled a "hoe" and "sex tourist" after revealing her plans to hook up with "temporary boyfriends."

She reportedly took to micro-blogging site Weibo in her search for men who are "good looking, under 30, taller than 1.75 meters and, of course, rich."

"They will fund my transport to their city and all my expenses while I am there and they need to be generous," the teen, believed to be from Shanghai, wrote.

"In return, they get a whole night with me, my undivided attention, and a chance to show themselves off in the company of a truly beautiful girl," she posted.

Peng, who claims to have already traveled across eastern China, said she had run out of cash to pay for the rest of her trip.

"It is sort of like hitchhiking. It's nothing to be ashamed of," she added.

Her brazen plan has not gone down well in China, however — with many netizens calling for her posts to be deleted and the woman arrested.

"If she was taking cash we'd all know what to call her,” said Weibo user Hsin Tao, according to The Mirror. “This is a disgusting way to carry on."
How this even makes the news?
It's quit common for women to trade sexual favor for money and material advantages.
It just confirm that every time a woman is in the news..this has a lot to do with her sexuality.
Women are treated like sacred human being when their sexuality is on the table.
I don't see anything special from this lady..not even worth being outraged or getting to her some type of attention.

Would i receive her to finance her trip?
No of course..i have plenty of other possibilities to find a way to express my sexual needs.
If i wouldn't have any others possibilities that's where the trouble would start and that's where this type of women is getting her all around publicity

It's increbible how it's easy for females to get attention on internet with their pussies.
Quit pathetic state of affair.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

zboy1 wrote:Here's some proof about hypergamous Asian women:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/b ... -1.1989779

Chinese backpacker offers sex with man in each city she visits to fund trip

A Chinese backpacker has sparked outrage by offering to bed men in every city she visits so she can fund her trip.

The 19-year-old, identified as Ju Peng, has been labeled a "hoe" and "sex tourist" after revealing her plans to hook up with "temporary boyfriends."

She reportedly took to micro-blogging site Weibo in her search for men who are "good looking, under 30, taller than 1.75 meters and, of course, rich."

"They will fund my transport to their city and all my expenses while I am there and they need to be generous," the teen, believed to be from Shanghai, wrote.

"In return, they get a whole night with me, my undivided attention, and a chance to show themselves off in the company of a truly beautiful girl," she posted.

Peng, who claims to have already traveled across eastern China, said she had run out of cash to pay for the rest of her trip.

"It is sort of like hitchhiking. It's nothing to be ashamed of," she added.

Her brazen plan has not gone down well in China, however — with many netizens calling for her posts to be deleted and the woman arrested.

"If she was taking cash we'd all know what to call her,” said Weibo user Hsin Tao, according to The Mirror. “This is a disgusting way to carry on."
This isn't really hypergamy, it's just (seemingly, at least) prostitution.
Let's get together and feel alright.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Thais as a people are practical at the core and believe in using money / buying their way into and out of everything. If we look at their history they were able to bribe themselves out of being colonized by the British and the French, playing them against each other and offering large sums of money and goods. I originally had Thailand on my radar for finding a partner but after a thorough analysis of the people, society, and culture, I'm firmly set in the belief that it is only a good place to gratify pleasures of the flesh. I read on Stickman Bangkok that Thai women tend to use heavy makeup which is unappealing to someone who prefers a woman to be natural with little or no makeup.

Thailand is also an extremely corrupt country. An expat in Beijing (formerly my math tutor) who lived in BKK for 4 years told me that corruption in Thailand is corruption in China taken to a whole new level. Thais are extremely concerned with saving face. They can smile and pretend to have a good time with you while they are thinking about get you kidnapped, hacking your body to pieces and selling them. Thais are also dim-witted and uninteresting compared to Vietnamese and the Philippines.

In summary, Thailand is messy, corrupt, backwards, and money obsessed (although they are lazy, which is why the ethnic Chinese control politics and the economy).
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Richardrli
Freshman Poster

Post by Richardrli »

The FAKE land of smiles, says it all really.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Bao3niang wrote:Thais as a people are practical at the core and believe in using money / buying their way into and out of everything. If we look at their history they were able to bribe themselves out of being colonized by the British and the French, playing them against each other and offering large sums of money and goods. I originally had Thailand on my radar for finding a partner but after a thorough analysis of the people, society, and culture, I'm firmly set in the belief that it is only a good place to gratify pleasures of the flesh. I read on Stickman Bangkok that Thai women tend to use heavy makeup which is unappealing to someone who prefers a woman to be natural with little or no makeup.

Thailand is also an extremely corrupt country. An expat in Beijing (formerly my math tutor) who lived in BKK for 4 years told me that corruption in Thailand is corruption in China taken to a whole new level. Thais are extremely concerned with saving face. They can smile and pretend to have a good time with you while they are thinking about get you kidnapped, hacking your body to pieces and selling them. Thais are also dim-witted and uninteresting compared to Vietnamese and the Philippines.

In summary, Thailand is messy, corrupt, backwards, and money obsessed (although they are lazy, which is why the ethnic Chinese control politics and the economy).

I have been lucky to have lived both in the Western world and now living in Thailand. Fact is I am quite happy here. However your post is spot on about the attitude of many Thai people. They are lazy and they have no sense of self determination.

Thai women marry foreigners in the hope of achieving better livesstyle and then they get their children (especially half breeds) to go into the entertainment industry to make a living out of their looks. Unlike Japanese or Korean, Thai children are never taught achieve goals though own hard work. Instead they prefer to stay uneducated and want to live of the crumbs from the big table.